Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#916079 May 31, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pretty easy for even a Simpleton to Understand!!
9/11/Iraq War… Who’s at fault Clinton/ Bush? Let’s connect the Dots, One, If Clinton had taken out’ Osama’ who was the Master Mind behind 9/11 neither 9/11 nor the Iraq war would have Happen!! The next question what was the Trigger that Led the US to invade Iraq…9/11 the evidence is Clear…It’s Clinton Fault!!
That is as stupid an analysis as I've ever seen!!

Congrats, you've proven yourself the ultimate nitwit!!

'if' Bush I had gotten Bin Laden when Bin Laden declared War on the USA after Bush I put our troops in Saudi Arabia in 1990, none of the rest would have happened.

You lose. Either way, it was Bush's fault. Take your pick either Bush I or Bush II.

You're a bigger idiot than Dumbwaiter!! You two brothers??

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#916081 May 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Says a guy who couldn't find Dearborn on a map.
I've been there Mr Peabody.

Location hidden

#916082 May 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What was the reason Clinton had to kill bin Laden? Using your logic, bin Laden was a international terrorist before Clinton even took office so, why didn't Daddy Bush take him out? After all, it wasn't until Bush 41iintervened in Kuwait that bin Laden started making threats against America so, who's fault is it really, Bush 41 or Bush 43? You call it!
Nice work.

That nitwit comes up with more zombie brained nonsense than Nobraina or Carol!!

And that's hard work!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916084 May 31, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Says a guy who couldn't find Dearborn on a map.
The only reason to find Dearborn (or Detroit) is to avoid same.

Location hidden

#916085 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
#5 you say?
Attorney General Janet Reno today demanded the prompt resignation of all United States Attorneys, leading the Federal prosecutor in the District of Columbia to suggest that the order could be tied to his long-running investigation of Representative Dan Rostenkowski, a crucial ally of President Clinton.
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/03/24/us/attorney...
Reagan replaced 89 of the 93 U.S. attorneys in his first two years in office. President Clinton had 89 new U.S. attorneys in his first two years, and President Bush had 88 new U.S. attorneys in his first two years.
http://articles.latimes.com/2007/mar/23/natio...
Incoming!
You basically repeated what I had said. DUH

There is no precedent for firing Bush US Attorneys 5 years after he had appointed them.

You lose, but are too stupid to quit while you're behind.

As I said, asked for resignation of all US Attorneys at his arrival to the Presidency. As did Clinton and Bush.

You talked yourself into a pretzel and still came out looking like a nitwit!!

Show us where Reagan or Clinton lost any personnel for their dismissal of Attorneys at the start of their terms.

It cost Bush his Attorney General and 8 underlings.

A scandal far more damaging than the idiot stuff you're foaming at the mouth over now.

You lose again. It must be getting painful to sit down with all the spankings you receive here.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#916086 May 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Agree, Peppy is making millions at his little lemonade stand next door, cars are lined up around the block.
Why do you rightwingers always go after the little guy, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to breath free? Meanwhile dickheads like Romney are sheltering all their money in offshore accounts and win admiration/adoration.
Change the tax code.

Location hidden

#916087 May 31, 2013
As I said, Reagan asked for resignation of all US Attorneys at his arrival to the Presidency. As did Clinton and Bush. DUH

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#916088 May 31, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care, as long as poor people have coverage I'm good with it. Get it from one of Romney's offshore accounts.
I agree with you, Homer.

The taxpayers could have easily afforded more free clinics for the truly needed at a much lower cost if practical and cost-free steps of lowering the costs of health care had been entertained before we were told we'd have to be surprised by all the hidden costs and confusion of Obamacare instead.

Did you know the Congressional Budget Office says that under the Affordable Care Act, 30 million Americans will remain without health insurance in 2022?

And that's after it bankrupts the country.

So what was the point again? And is that the surprise?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#916090 May 31, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You basically repeated what I had said. DUH
There is no precedent for firing Bush US Attorneys 5 years after he had appointed them.
You lose, but are too stupid to quit while you're behind.
As I said, asked for resignation of all US Attorneys at his arrival to the Presidency. As did Clinton and Bush.
You talked yourself into a pretzel and still came out looking like a nitwit!!
Show us where Reagan or Clinton lost any personnel for their dismissal of Attorneys at the start of their terms.
It cost Bush his Attorney General and 8 underlings.
A scandal far more damaging than the idiot stuff you're foaming at the mouth over now.
You lose again. It must be getting painful to sit down with all the spankings you receive here.......
You are an idiot. Selective outrage and fascism are traits you cling to, dumbfk.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#916091 May 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Change the tax code.
Boner doesn't like it when he hears common sense solutions.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#916092 May 31, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Change the tax code.
Republicans control the House where bills originate from, take it up with them. Nah forget it, they'll tack on a bunch of dumb ideas, plus with all the Republican infighting not sure what they all can agree on these days, their collective hatred of Obama notwithstanding.
Oracle

Stillwater, OK

#916093 May 31, 2013
"Mr. Obama and his administration face a long, hot summer of charge, countercharge, whistles and whistleblowing. He’ll need more than aspirin. Obamacare as it is revealed looms as another storm.

Republicans should have taken the Senate again by now, but insist on nominating Doofus and his little brother Dumber. They must avoid nominating aspiring gynecologists this time, and stick to candidates who want to come to Congress for the funerary rites of a misbegotten presidency."

Wesley Pruden (Editor meritus of The Washington Times) 05/30/13
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#916095 May 31, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still here, mindless little bimbo girl? You've been posting almost nonstop for 48 hours!! How do you manage to commute to your consulting job at Polaris USA from Conneticunt to Canada with a schedule like that?
Useless little gash.....:-)
She is just a twit that makes trinkets and thinks she has a landscape consulting business. A complete failure, hence a perfect DemocRAT.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#916096 May 31, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
As I said, Reagan asked for resignation of all US Attorneys at his arrival to the Presidency. As did Clinton and Bush. DUH
LMFAO... You idiot still breastfeeding in love with GW Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell. LMFAO...

It's the culture...

The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, IRS is NAZI, the government is scandal-ridden with criminal democrats, and Obama is responsible...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#916097 May 31, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
O'bama home town of Chicago...the head of Cease Fire beats his wife and is arrested.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/05/31/head-o...
And Black man Booby Rush doesn't want these blacks off the streets.
Sounds like a man after the Magic Negro's heart.(sigh)

Lapeer, MI

#916100 May 31, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Employ a lawyer you know and trust!
Did we do that with the Magic Negro?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....

Shoulda taken yer own advice:]

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#916101 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigger question is why did Clinton miss getting bin Laden five different times? As reported and criticized in the 9/11 Commissioner's Report?
Pretend I just threw an Easter Egg at you. A rotten one.
Boy, are you suffering from infantile mental paralysis. Blaming who didn't get who is a game for 5 year olds on the kindergarten playground blacktop not for adults. Didn't you get the memo from Hillary Clinton when she told the House republican leaders Darrell Issa 'What difference does it make'!?!

Location hidden

#916103 May 31, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, the last part may have been too harsh.
But you never know what you're talking about still stands.
Like you just displayed with your stupidity comparing asking US Attorney's resignations at the start of a Presidency to a scandal caused by Bush's unprecedented firing the very ones he had appointed 5 years earlier.

Do you even know the meaning of 'unprecedented'??

It would appear not.

And you accuse others of not knowing what they're talking about??

Pot-kettle-Carol's clueless

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#916104 May 31, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Fine, I'll just throw one back!
Clinton not killing bin Laden was a result of the Republican witch hunt, intruding his private sex life! Not to mention, he totally informed Bush so, the blame no longer lies with him but, that has nothing to do with Bush's business affairs with a none international terrorist. Remember that "by any means necessary" comment you made? There is no bigger link than being partners with a known terrorist, throwing the report of said terrorist in the trash (self admitted by Bush), & calling off 2 separate investigations from 2 separate law agencies informing him of the suspects (eventual hijackers) suspicious activities, NONE! How do you like those eggs?
Intruding his private sex life????

He was having his private sex life in the Oval Office on the taxpayer's dime!!!

Try getting a BJ from a subordinate in YOUR workplace and see how "private" it is!!!

You get two for that one. SPLAT! SPLAT!

Lapeer, MI

#916105 May 31, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Another truly ignorant observation from Nobraina.
He's got his wealth invested in the Nursing Home he's been living in for years.
Home ownership has always been the average American's best wealth accumulating asset.
I'm sure you haven't noticed that housing prices are rising fast, inventory is low, homebuilding is rising fast again. LOL
Talking the economy down is both stupid and fruitless, but that's what you do, and it's why you're poor.
Apparently, you are not at all culturally, politically, financially aware of what's going on around you.

Instead of having your ear to a zipper, you should have it to the ground. Another bubble is being promoted by the Magic Negro and Ben baby. Home prices are no where they once were across the board.

Geesh! Go back to sleep. Doodette.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 305,687
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Chuck 19,222
Review: Atas Marc J 18 hr Briangreene 1
Where are the "Girls that just Want To Have Fun... 23 hr Fantastic Bob 1
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Fri Unknown 296
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Fri Joshygreen97 88
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) Sep 17 fucknow 21
•••
•••
•••