Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,001 - 840,020 of 1,080,417 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>In 2008 you called him your candidate.
No I didn't.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Squawrk-parrot-blather and repeat lol.

Here Duh A vey--just fer you...I stole some mindless parrot scwipt off er goober ghosts moring milk and cookies sunshine tway....
Just so's alls you has to douh-is copy an paste duh stupidity!

"You're a liar"
"You're lying"
"the TEA Party is baduh-prezidink obammer is god-uh"
"You're racist"
"You're a POS"
"You're a hypocrite"
"I are right, you is wrong, cars my opineeyuns are the ONLY right ones"
"Dat not my opineeyun, so dat makes you a liar"

Did we mention "You're a POS, lying bigot"

"Duh GOP sucks"
"Duh TEA Party sucks"
"Anyone else with their own opinion utter den whart ah thinks sucks0and they is liars"
"If it aint demoncraTically D labeled, it sucks-and it's nuffin but all liars, POS's and racist bigots"

That oughta help ya for ahwile lol.

Sane, rational, logical individual people with some actual brain activity-have a nice day-nutcase, jack boot licking, hate baiting herd pack bobbleheads-you know what you can do!
are you stupid or joking

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
naturally, any site that takes shots at FOX instantly has cred.
too easy by half when shooting at the non-credible, but nonetheless enjoyable.
Maybe cred. with the handful left that actually listen to them but most people don't pay much attention to that little group of nitwits. No one wants to be mean to "special" people, it's just too cruel, and far too easy!!!

Face it...no one wants to spend all day listening to how everyone must be racist because they don't think Obama is the meshia. And it gets old listening to stories of how chills go up the legs of those that think the preident's job should be just signing autographs instead of creating jobs and protecting the people of the country even if they are "on assignment" for the administration in another country.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well abdul, that's some spermy spam. One really has to wonder about the credibility of any list of crazy congressmen that doesnt include names like peloosi, fwank, Feinstein, etc etc.....
Funny, the people in the comment section were asking where was Peloosi.

I would include Harry Reid and his looney "I have a friend whose cousin says her best friend's father has absolute proof...."
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem like only yesterday when Monica was crawling around the Clinton White House on her hands and knees, putting and stuffing everything in her mouth you idiot... Maybe you too!!
Mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper, a decade ago you idiot!
And you're still in love with GW Bush while the country slides into an abyss and is going to hell. LMFAO...
The IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Bush and look like an idiot you moron..
It's the culture...
you're wasting your time. at least once a week NJ Traitor posts the same tired nonsense and conveniently ignores that the tech bubble that Clinton enjoyed ended just as he left office, that Clinton treated the First Attack on the World Trade Center like an international shoplifting crime instead of a terrorist attack and THAT lead to the Second Attack, that the CIA partly didn't piece together 9/11 because of budget cuts during Clinton's years and the PC social justic agenda he inflicted on agencies and the military. Clinton had his priorities: Monica, his Presidential Library fundraising, Monica, pardoning Marc Rich (at the request of Eric Holder), Monica, and remaining PC after the first attack so as not to offend Muslims, Monica.....
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
It's funny but the left has come to accept conservatives and the tea party wanting less bureaucracy/smaller government as being somehow malicious or threatening - that government can somehow save us all from ourselves.
Bureaucracy was once an undesirable word associated with red tape, confusion and more problems.
Now, it would seem, it's backwards. The left sees bureaucracy going hand-in-hand with big government as a good thing. They must not see the confusion and problems it causes by it's very size - so obese it is handicapped in performing it's usual functions.
So when did bureacracy and big government and surrendering to it become so desirable?
I just don't get it.
I just don't get it.:-)
Yes we know this
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

"....on the Successful via his usual Class War rhetoric..."
2012 Republican talking points again
LOL
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>hmmm...for a minute there it sounded like you're disputing Obammy's Campaign on the Successful via his usual Class War rhetoric.
"Life's a b*tch for poor 48% of low informed. They just cam stand it upper middle and upper class are smarter, better educated, more successful, in better physical condition, better looking than fat-assed diabesity victims who typically vote Democrat so they can remain dependent on the government."
and speaking of class war, where's the outcry from the MS media on behalf of the middle class now that only the wealthy are doing better in the Obama "Recovery," due to the inflated stockmarket that is redistributing wealth from the savers to the investors--the typically rich?
or doesn't it matter when Bush is not in the White House?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't get it.:-)
Yes we know this
Says someone from the Left who thinks BIG Government can save them from themselves.

We get that part.

Why do you think this is good for you is the question.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't.
Stop it. Sure you did.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Earth -

Kissinger: U.S. and China to Collaborate on Globalist “World Order”

05/29/2013

“The challenge is,” Kissinger told the Asia Society last week,“how to build a world order for the first time in history on a global basis. We talk a lot about world community but the fact is there has never been a world community before” and he then suggested China and the U.S. collaborate on such an effort.

David Rockefeller has paid homage to the communist Chairman Mao, the most prolific mass murderer of the 20th century (responsible for the liquidation of between 49-78,000,000 Chinese).

Rockefeller regards Mao as an ideal leader and the communist revolution and its murderous political purges as a template for world government...

http://intellihub.com/2013/05/30/kissinger-u-...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama won twice and teabaggers blame him if it rains two day in a row.
GOP Bush stock market crash was 2008 - GOP seems to ignore this
LOL
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
On the 'Today Show' this morning they discussed the real potential for another housing bubble. The prices in certain areas of the country are inflated as some individuals are buying up a lot of the houses hoping to flip for higher prices and we have Obama trying to crank up pressure to loan to unqualified buyers.
Bad enough it happened the first. Real bad that there is a repeat of the behaviors that caused it so close on the heels of the first bubble burst. Now that is DUMB
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

California voted overwhelmingly for Obama.

'Californians are just smarter consumers than the rest of the US...'- John Galt
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
You mean the accused plagerism, which was dropped from his record ?? Hmmmm ? So, the folks there decided how to deal with it, but they never got your "valuable" opinion ?? As for the grades, he's a 2x VP, nice resume, right ?
Biden's plagiarism was dealt with by giving him a failing grade and requiring him to repeat the course.

Later he finished in the 4th quartile of his class in a 3rd rate law school.

Then he committed plagiarism again that forced him out of the 1988 primaries.

A fine record.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

MASS REVOLT IN THE STENO POOL!!!

Holder runs into roadblocks on off-the-record meetings on leaks

Posted by
CNN Senior Producer Carol Cratty

Updated at 7:21 a.m. ET on Thursday 5/30

Washington (CNN)- Attorney General Eric Holder's plans to sit down with media representatives to discuss guidelines for handling investigations into leaks to the news media have run into trouble.

The Associated Press issued a statement Wednesday objecting to plans for the meetings to be off the record. "If it is not on the record, AP will not attend and instead will offer our views on how the regulations should be updated in an open letter," said Erin Madigan White, the AP's media relations manager.

The New York Times is taking the same position. "It isn't appropriate for us to attend an off-the-record meeting with the attorney general," executive editor Jill Abramson said in a statement.

Like the New York Times and the Associated Press, CNN will decline the invitation for an off-the-record meeting. A CNN spokesperson says if the meeting with the attorney general is on the record, CNN would plan to participate.

The Huffington Post's Washington bureau chief, Ryan Grim, also said he will not attend unless the meeting is on the record. "A conversation specifically about the freedom of the press should be an open one. We have a responsibility not to betray that," Grim told CNN.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>hmmm...for a minute there it sounded like you're disputing Obammy's Campaign on the Successful via his usual Class War rhetoric.
"Life's a b*tch for poor 48% of low informed. They just cam stand it upper middle and upper class are smarter, better educated, more successful, in better physical condition, better looking than fat-assed diabesity victims who typically vote Democrat so they can remain dependent on the government."
and speaking of class war, where's the outcry from the MS media on behalf of the middle class now that only the wealthy are doing better in the Obama "Recovery," due to the inflated stockmarket that is redistributing wealth from the savers to the investors--the typically rich?
or doesn't it matter when Bush is not in the White House?
Carol is a diabetic.

This Limbaugh idea you have that the right is comprised of highly informed voters is proven wrong by your flow of erroneous posts.

Many of the 47% that you right whiners call moochers actually work for a living. A family of 4 can have both parents working full time minimum wage jobs & yet still not pay federal income tax.

Some worked their entire lives & now are retired. You call; them uneducated? Really?

You & Romney are so uniformed as to who makes up that 47%.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said anything to the contrary. He can listen to Ronald McDonald's advise for all I care but any decision that's made is his baby.
I don't know who gave the stand down order. But I do know Obama knows. I also know the video lie coverup was likely his decision when he made that one phone call on the night of the attack to Secretary of State, Clinton, before the last two Americans were murdered.
"advise"??? OMG, Batty Loo, you're not just a slow learner, you're a lying hypocrite of a non-learner. Surround yourself with extra tin foil and cntinue to sit and smoke and eat cake.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Special IRS Prosecutor Favored as Obama Support Drops

By Jonathan D. Salant - May 30, 2013 3:00 AM PT

Three-quarters of U.S. voters want a special prosecutor to investigate the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of Tea Party groups, according to a poll that showed a drop in President Barack Obama’s approval and trust ratings.

In the survey released today by Hamden, Connecticut-based Quinnipiac University, registered voters favored a special prosecutor by 76 percent to 17 percent. Those backing such a move included 63 percent of Democrats.

The IRS earlier this month disclosed that it singled out groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names for extra scrutiny before deciding whether to grant tax-exempt status under the tax code’s Section 501(c)(4).

“There is overwhelming bipartisan support for an independent investigation into the IRS,” Peter A. Brown, assistant director of the Quinnipiac polling institute, said in a news release.

The IRS earlier this month disclosed that it singled out groups with “tea party” or “patriot” in their names for extra scrutiny before deciding whether to grant tax-exempt status under the tax code’s Section 501(c)(4). That status would allow those organizations to hide their donors even when engaging in political activity. Some Democratic-leaning groups also received requests for additional information.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it. Sure you did.
Did you say that with a limp wrist?

No, I called him mcshame when he introduced an amnesty bill.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
California voted overwhelmingly for Obama.
'Californians are just smarter consumers than the rest of the US...'- John Galt
Galt is in Penna.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
Squawrk-parrot-blather and repeat lol.
Here Duh A vey--just fer you...I stole some mindless parrot scwipt off er goober ghosts moring milk and cookies sunshine tway....
Just so's alls you has to douh-is copy an paste duh stupidity!
"You're a liar"
"You're lying"
"the TEA Party is baduh-prezidink obammer is god-uh"
"You're racist"
"You're a POS"
"You're a hypocrite"
"I are right, you is wrong, cars my opineeyuns are the ONLY right ones"
"Dat not my opineeyun, so dat makes you a liar"
Did we mention "You're a POS, lying bigot"
"Duh GOP sucks"
"Duh TEA Party sucks"
"Anyone else with their own opinion utter den whart ah thinks sucks0and they is liars"
"If it aint demoncraTically D labeled, it sucks-and it's nuffin but all liars, POS's and racist bigots"
That oughta help ya for ahwile lol.
Sane, rational, logical individual people with some actual brain activity-have a nice day-nutcase, jack boot licking, hate baiting herd pack bobbleheads-you know what you can do!
I would suggest that if you do not like those responses that you quit posting lies. Quit tryng to defend the actions of Bush and the Republicans.

And if you don't like being called a racist, quit posting slurs.

It's really that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 8 hr Petal Power 121,138
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 hr The_Box 305,088
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Samuel 18,546
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... Wed SnuffAGlobalist 2
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Jul 23 true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel Jul 23 informant 19
SnuffAGlobalist Jul 21 SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search