Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,482)

Showing posts 829,621 - 829,640 of1,036,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901286
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> No need to worry ,Lily. There is nothing in the e-mails that could even suggest any cover-up or lying to the press--just like there was nothing to the climate scientist's East Anglia e-mail hacking controversy. Check this out: http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/2011/04/28... “Climategate: What Really Happened?” appears in the current issue of Mother Jones and was posted online April 21. In this highly recommended article, reporter Kate Sheppard does, on the whole, an excellent job of telling the story of the 1000+ emails by climate scientists that were stolen from a server at the University of East Anglia in the UK and posted online in November 2009. She covers the subsequent ‘scandal’ spun up by global warming skeptics and denialists in their attempt to discredit climate science and climate scientists."
Motherjones. Lmao!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901288
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what you say is true John, why is the poor (ghettos) of America neglected every year, every month, every day? Why was the top 2% the only ones to profit during this past recession? Why was there laws that had to be passed for blacks to be treated fairly, not equal but fairly? Why is it such a big deal that we now have our 1st notable black president? Why does white school districts receive more govt funding than black school districts? Why if 2 people arrested, one black & one white for the same crime, the black convict is more likely to receive prison time than the white convict? You really have no leg to stand on John, when you've never been targeted.
Obama continues that "neglect".

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901289
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor programmed envious moron. You aren't even smart enough to see just how stupid you really are. jealousy must be real hard on a under achieving azz like you? Counting others posts coming to any conclusion that makes you feel good about your fat ugly worthless self...I love it, yea clown. How many post do you suppose you have done since I was last on here, doofus. Just once try and make some kind of sense.
"poop"
You are not very bright are you. In 5 + years I have made a little over 13,000 posts an average of less than 8 a day. Of course I can post daily, I am not in a rehab institution where they restrict my computer use.
Are you and your Las vegas showgirl on for the Red Lobster tonite? They have a special on your choice of 3 different entrees just $11.99. In your case 2 meals, 2 glasses of water and tip will set you back $25.00, that includes the $1.02 tip you will give your server. Enjoy.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901290
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If what you say is true John, why is the poor (ghettos) of America neglected every year, every month, every day? Why was the top 2% the only ones to profit during this past recession? Why was there laws that had to be passed for blacks to be treated fairly, not equal but fairly? Why is it such a big deal that we now have our 1st notable black president? Why does white school districts receive more govt funding than black school districts? Why if 2 people arrested, one black & one white for the same crime, the black convict is more likely to receive prison time than the white convict? You really have no leg to stand on John, when you've never been targeted.
Corporations aren't people but dchool districts are.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901291
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

TSM wrote:
If I was a Diplomat/Ambassador serving in this administration and this President/Secretary of State told me they had my Back I’ll be shaking in my Boots!! We can see by Hillary testimony these four dead Americans were “Foot Notes” what’s really brash when she said ‘What Difference does it Make’ COLD!!
Put it in context, Hillary was chastising Republicans who would rather wring their hands and writhe in agony that there's nothing to be done! but look for scapegoats to blame when what they should be doing is become more involved in helping the State Department track down the Benghazi attackers, the murderers of 4 americans , bring them to justice in a U S court , convict them , imprison them or kill them . But, no! republicans don't want public trials for terrorists in U S courts because it's too dangerous! Republicans are shivering cowards!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901292
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, now you're saying that the intelligence community , even the Israelis , who believed that there were connections between the Cairo riots that were set off by the incendiary 'video and the attackers of the Benghazi consulate should be just dismissed by the Obama Administration. You 're asking the President of the United States to ignore intelligence information and advice from our strongest allies in the Middle East because you believe it was all useless lies and innuendo? One things has been proved and it is that you are no intelligence officer , spy analyst, or diplomat, So, what do you know that's valid here?
Please post links to back up your clsims. Tia

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901293
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Motherjones. Lmao!
It's better than relying on your reading the future in the shit stains on your toilet paper roll.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901294
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>There was no need for a subpoena, it was the President who freely offered to tell the Congress what he thought and when he thought it. Is this really your BIG SCANDAL?'President offers his best-guessed estimates of what happened at Benghazi , but never insists that his opinions are the whole truth . He tells the Congress to, by all means , approve of further investigations of Benghazi until we have all the facts. Yeah, some 'scandal'.:-D
As we are finding out, his "best guessed estimates" were changed several times. Besided you loony left wingers always praise him for taking his time and not guessing. Why the change?
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901295
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're under the delusion that we live in a democracy. Lots of things have been voted on by the people just to be over turned by this "democracy".
Oh, so we don't live in a democracy huh! This a republic of elections & peoples choice huh! Only when the black guy is in office do you call it a dictatorship! You were asleep during the 8 miserable yrs of Bush!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901296
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post links to back up your clsims. Tia
"In Libya, an American member of staff at the US consulate in Benghazi has died following an attack on the compound by gunmen last night.

Reuters reporters on the scene saw looters raiding the compound, walking off with desks, chairs and washing machines. A fire started inside the building and three members of the Libyan security forces were injured.

• In Cairo, Egyptian protesters, largely ultraconservative Islamists, climbed the walls of the US embassy, made their way into the courtyard and brought down the flag, replacing it with a black flag with an Islamic inscription.

• The protests in both countries were sparked by a film ridiculing the Prophet Muhammad produced by an American-Israeli in California and promoted by an extreme anti-Muslim Egyptian Christian campaigner in the United States. Excerpts from the film dubbed into Arabic were posted on YouTube" ... Check this out: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/middle-east-l...

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901297
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

TSM wrote:
We know when the phone rang at 3 am the President didn’t answer it and Four Americans Died!!
The attacks stasted at 3 PM DC tome dumbass. Are all you right whiners unable to tell time?

The first call the Ambassador made was to the Republican backed hero Hicks. He didn't answer it.....twice.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901298
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
As we are finding out, his "best guessed estimates" were changed several times. Besided you loony left wingers always praise him for taking his time and not guessing. Why the change?
So, you're saying that it's a 'crime' for an American President to change his mind as he continues to receive updates on intelligence information? That's no crime ,but prudent , responsible decision making. Maybe, if George W Bush's mind hadn't been as thick as a rock to new information then possibly 9/11 could have been avoided.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901299
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The attacks stasted at 3 PM DC tome dumbass. Are all you right whiners unable to tell time?
The first call the Ambassador made was to the Republican backed hero Hicks. He didn't answer it.....twice.
Wow! No one can act this dumb. It has to be natural.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901300
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It's better than relying on your reading the future in the shit stains on your toilet paper roll.
My sht stains are more credible than motherjones.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901301
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Okay philosopher, let's look at some facts, them you give me your opinion. Barack Obama now is paying for Bush's 2 unfunded wars right or wrong?
Barack Obama was handed a shithole of a mess economically from Georg Bush's mistakes, right or wrong?
Barack Obama has tried to pass jobs bills on numerous occasions, only for the republicans to oppose each of them without presenting their own, right or wrong?
The Republican party as a whole vowed to oppose everything Barack Obama tried to pass in attempt to make him a 1 term president. They even said this publicly, right or wrong?
Barack Obama ran on his healthcare plan & won, meaning the majority of Americans supported his plan, & in a democracy, majority rules! Right or wrong?
If you're a true philosopher give me your opinion honestly! Then I'll hit you with all the right or wrongs of George W. Bush.
Aw-w-w-w-w...poor, poor Boy Messiah...it was Bush's fault and the poor Magic negro just can't help any of this mess that's been created during his time in office.

Fast n Furious wasn't his fault. Four dead Americans in Benghazi wasn't his fault. A jobless America ain't his fault, ether after all these years. His exhibiting black racism over the Boston arrest of a black jerk breaking into a home at 4AM isn't his fault, either. Nor were his racist Trayvon remarks.

Tsk! Tsk! That poor little azzhole! Whatever shall we do???
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901302
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, so we don't live in a democracy huh! This a republic of elections & peoples choice huh! Only when the black guy is in office do you call it a dictatorship! You were asleep during the 8 miserable yrs of Bush!
The democratic party has always helped and been on the side of the black man for years keeping blacks equal, aborted controlling their numbers, in their place, under-educated and poor, living off their masters wealth...

Yet wide spread opinion and ignorance among blacks? Race Trumps Common Sense....

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901303
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

6

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, so we don't live in a democracy huh! This a republic of elections & peoples choice huh! Only when the black guy is in office do you call it a dictatorship! You were asleep during the 8 miserable yrs of Bush!
When did I call it a dictatorship? In a true democracy citizen votes for president would actually count. Prop 8 in California wouldn't have been over turned etc.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901304
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are you for? All you do is bitch and whine, never offering any solutions. Try starting with your preference for 2016 president.
America's biggest Affirmative Action experiment to date has failed miserably.

We don't want to go down that urban alley again to get mugged.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901305
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Damn right I have my hand out. I hope to get back a portion of the dollars I paid into the boondoggle, Social Security,
over the last 50+ years. I also have my hand out and take monthly payments from the monies I saved out side of Social Security.
"real dumb" there is a huge difference between the working poor, those who may use the various programs and the lazy poor, those like you, who have their hands out.
Peace
KMA
I always knew you were a government teat sucker. There were you blaming me for having my hand out. How pathetic.

" Blah Blah Blah , I did did & I paid into that & Blah blah blah" says the teat sucker.

Some nerve, Dumbass Eed

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#901306
May 11, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> "In Libya, an American member of staff at the US consulate in Benghazi has died following an attack on the compound by gunmen last night.
Reuters reporters on the scene saw looters raiding the compound, walking off with desks, chairs and washing machines. A fire started inside the building and three members of the Libyan security forces were injured.
• In Cairo, Egyptian protesters, largely ultraconservative Islamists, climbed the walls of the US embassy, made their way into the courtyard and brought down the flag, replacing it with a black flag with an Islamic inscription.
• The protests in both countries were sparked by a film ridiculing the Prophet Muhammad produced by an American-Israeli in California and promoted by an extreme anti-Muslim Egyptian Christian campaigner in the United States. Excerpts from the film dubbed into Arabic were posted on YouTube" ... Check this out: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/middle-east-l...
That doesn't back up your claim that intelligence sources, including isreal, thought it was because of a video. Its a claim from a news paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 829,621 - 829,640 of1,036,704
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Baltimore County was issued at April 23 at 8:09PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••