Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,283)

Showing posts 825,641 - 825,660 of1,071,351
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898907
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you just don't understand the business of investment firms.
Bain Capital invested in or acquired hundreds of companies including AMC Entertainment, Aspen Education Group, Brookstone, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, Clear Channel Communications, Domino's Pizza, DoubleClick, Dunkin' Donuts, D&M Holdings, Guitar Center, Hospital Corporation of America, Sealy, The Sports Authority, Staples, Toys "R" Us, Warner Music Group and The Weather Channel.
Most of the firm's profits were made from a small number of deals with the overall success and failure rate being about even.
Out of 68 deals Bain Capital made one year, the firm lost money or broke even on 33 of them.
Out of 77 deals, 17 went bankrupt or out of business; in 6 cases, the firm lost all its investment; and 10 were very successful and represent 70% of the total profits.
In other words, they invest their own money and either win or lose based on the success or failure of the company they invest in.
Sometimes they earn a profit even if a company isn't successful.
That's business.
You can try to sugar coat it all you want. They went into some companies, invested money to make them look profitable, borrowed money from banks, sucked their investment plus huge profits out & then let the company to drown on that debt & cause every employee to lose their job.

Sometimes those dents were to the federal, state & local governments who then lost their loaned money & us taxpayers paid.

Even Republicans called him a vulture capitalist.

Top p[retend he did not do these things isa just pathetic.

Here arte 10 quotes about Romney & Bain by Republicans.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/05/22/...

You were a Newt supporter.

"“If Governor Romney would like to give back all the money he’s earned from bankrupting companies and laying off employees over his years, then I would be glad to then listen to him”— Newt Gingrich [Mediaite, 12/14/11]"

"“Now, I have no doubt Mitt Romney was worried about pink slips — whether he was going to have enough of them to hand out because his company, Bain Capital, of all the jobs that they killed”— Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/9/12]"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898908
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

truman wrote:
<quoted text>Another sh*t for brains Tea Bagger doing his part to make sure the Publics perception of the Right is firmly identified with hostile ignorance bigotry and paranoia by 2016.
Keep up the good work republasquid!
While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, You idiots have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.

YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic. YOU homosexuals have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bigot...

Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not makes them a (bigot) vegan... you moron..

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898909
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

EasyEed wrote:
"To All"
We all owe "real dumb" a big round of APPLAUSE. Lets hear it.
On the past 10 days "real dumb" has offered;
- 230 + posts
On the same 10 days;
- 420 + posts have pointed out that he is a troll, a racist, a liar, a bigot and a hypocrite
To be honest;
- about 25 posters have agreed with "real dumb
He is a major factor in keeping this thread alive.
Peace
I am glad Eed is so obsessed with me. Perhaps that obsession stems from my long list of posts debunking his lies. I understand you right whiners just hate it when I continually prove your posts to be lies.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898911
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"No Surprise"
In "silly's " world facts and truth do not exist. She refuses to accept that under president nobama;
- Fewer American's are working
- Fewer American's are paying Federal Income Tax
- More American's are using food stamps
- Family income of American Families is declining
- GDP growth is anemic at best
- The Benghazi disaster is the result of a video
Peace
This is dumbass Eed blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession once again.

“wake up”

Since: Jan 10

utica ny

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898912
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> moshx, you posted I make excuses. No, I state facts! I give you credit for wanting change &, believing in it so much you've tricked your own mind but, a delusion is a delusion. No more than a figment of your imagination &, far from reality. The truth is nothing has changed at all. Nothing will ever change in America. It's the culture of the country. The fact that our political system is a 2 party system, ensures that each incoming president will only serve a fraction of the nation. I have no need to make excuses moshx! There are people far less fortunate than I am. What do I have to complain about? What amazes me is, conservatives identify themselves as Christian, yet they're the ones that can give less a shit if the next man eats. 2 PAC said it best,"they got money for wars but, can't feed the poor." This is the culture of the country we all love so much. People calling Obama a coward for not pulling a George Bush on Syria. Ready to launch this country back in the recession we just fought our way out. These are not excuses moshx, this is the reality of things.
reality is anyone that's poor will remain poor untill they are willing to see the truth of the problem and put forth the effort to help themselves. The delusion is that any program or amount of money spent to feed the poor does anything more than enable and encorage dependency. Libs make excuses for everything and put the blame for the problems everywhere but where it starts,lack of personal responsibility.
As far as obama being a coward, answer this one question . Ont the streets you seem to be so proud of, what would you call a guy who makes threats talks tough and does nothing? Punk comes to mind . Though as iv said obama being weak is good concerning syria. Let them muslims gas each other into extiction.less we have to deal with later.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898913
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

9

9

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to sugar coat it all you want. They went into some companies, invested money to make them look profitable, borrowed money from banks, sucked their investment plus huge profits out & then let the company to drown on that debt & cause every employee to lose their job.
Sometimes those dents were to the federal, state & local governments who then lost their loaned money & us taxpayers paid.
Even Republicans called him a vulture capitalist.
Top p[retend he did not do these things isa just pathetic.
Here arte 10 quotes about Romney & Bain by Republicans.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/05/22/...
You were a Newt supporter.
"“If Governor Romney would like to give back all the money he’s earned from bankrupting companies and laying off employees over his years, then I would be glad to then listen to him”— Newt Gingrich [Mediaite, 12/14/11]"
"“Now, I have no doubt Mitt Romney was worried about pink slips — whether he was going to have enough of them to hand out because his company, Bain Capital, of all the jobs that they killed”— Rick Perry [New York Times, 1/9/12]"
If Obama would like to give back all the money he’s blown bankrupting green companies and laying off employees over his years, loans to make them look profitable, borrowed money from banks and China, obama's corprarist have sucked huge investment plus huge profits out & then let the company to drown on that debt & cause every employee to lose their job.. Yes this is liberal...

Obama Bankrupt green-energy companies:

Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898914
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Obama!
Waxman

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898915
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Well, just finished installing a redundant alarm system under my bed to catch all my sockpuppets. Next step is to put a cheap camera/alarm on my hat to catch the sockpuppet who keeps stealing my name. Already did the cafeteria. That dumb slimey sockpuppet has no clue I'm getting him next time. He's getting fingerprinted for sure next time. Can't wait until the next election when I can get myself arrested.
That will be fun. Justice.

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898916
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

You the next OBama?

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898917
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

Obama is 100x better than Bush

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898918
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

Funny how Liberals had ALWAYS love and protect whistle blowers!!!

Except now Benghazi !!!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898919
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

I think they are angry with O because he doesnt look like them

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898920
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget about the slur charges, Dood! You've already been identified as an uneducated lowlife POS 20,000 posts ago.
...all the way back to Kindergarten:>
So, you're feeling like a tough guy today?? How many slurs will you post??? Well, big man?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898921
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad Eed is so obsessed with me. Perhaps that obsession stems from my long list of posts debunking his lies. I understand you right whiners just hate it when I continually prove your posts to be lies.
In the age of information...Your ignorance and lies and you running on empty is still a morons best choice RealDave??

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898922
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If Obama would like to give back all the money he’s blown bankrupting green companies and laying off employees over his years, loans to make them look profitable, borrowed money from banks and China, obama's corprarist have sucked huge investment plus huge profits out & then let the company to drown on that debt & cause every employee to lose their job.. Yes this is liberal...
Obama Bankrupt green-energy companies:
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Johnson Controls ($299 million)
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)
New biz take time to grow
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898923
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad Eed is so obsessed with me. Perhaps that obsession stems from my long list of posts debunking his lies. I understand you right whiners just hate it when I continually prove your posts to be lies.
Haha! We sure are impressed with you Dumb Dave. You single handedly provide an icon and text book example of how Democrats are in complete control of mindless dumbfk robots like you. I bet you can't even provide a single lie from Ed, can you liar. Face it Dumb Dave, you are nothing more than a low class dredge of society. The only thing you do here is demonstrate what a moron you are, every day, all day, no life.

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898924
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

moshx wrote:
<quoted text> reality is anyone that's poor will remain poor untill they are willing to see the truth of the problem and put forth the effort to help themselves. The delusion is that any program or amount of money spent to feed the poor does anything more than enable and encorage dependency. Libs make excuses for everything and put the blame for the problems everywhere but where it starts,lack of personal responsibility.
As far as obama being a coward, answer this one question . Ont the streets you seem to be so proud of, what would you call a guy who makes threats talks tough and does nothing? Punk comes to mind . Though as iv said obama being weak is good concerning syria. Let them muslims gas each other into extiction.less we have to deal with later.
Most Southern States and Conservative voters who live in them are the poorest int he nation. They are also the states that need the most funding. It is usually the conservative states (most) that are sent money to help them than the liberal states.

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898925
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

10

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
While homosexuals vehemently reject being considered mentally ill, You idiots have no problems regarding those who dislike your homosexuality as mentally ill.
YOU homosexuals and homophiles label someone homophobic as they please. Anyone who questions their labeling someone a homophobe himself becomes a homophobe. Even quoting factual statistics about the connection between homosexuality and AIDS is allegedly homophobic. YOU homosexuals have become so reckless in labeling others homophobic that in some circles, one can be labeled a homophobe for not praising homosexuality and be a bigot...
Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not makes them a (bigot) vegan... you moron..
Hello 1980
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898927
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

7

6

6

_WaitWhat_ wrote:
Obama is 100x better than Bush
The lame stream media will sooner or later along with other democrats, eventually throw obama under the bus to save Hillary from Benghazi and get her elected.

Since: May 13

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#898929
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

15

15

15

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The narcissis in chief only cares about himself. He's done more for you gays,(2% of public) than he has for blacks (13% of public). Is it an accident? No, it's where his real love lies.
help all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 825,641 - 825,660 of1,071,351
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 31 min cpeter1313 304,886
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr toomanymistakes 18,486
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Tue jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Tue Sue Z 375
A love-at-first-sight skeptic: Who's she gonna ... (Feb '08) Tue Cupid advise 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon jake 82
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Jul 6 IMGKNEE 121,133
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Baltimore County was issued at July 10 at 2:08PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••