Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892353 Apr 24, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Homer mentioned this years ago. Operation Gunrunner was an offshoot of this. No Wide Receiver, no Operation Gunrunner. Just more of the Bush legacy.
most all of carol's list leads back to Bush or can be related to Bush.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#892354 Apr 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
If diplomatic attacks are a sign of weakness, Bush was the weakest of all
June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.
February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.
February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.
July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.
December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.
March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.
September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.
January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.
July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.
March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.
September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/12/1130...
Oh, for heaven's sake. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Should I list all the atrocities committed in Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran alone in the past four years??

Not to mention Boston?

Get a grip, sonic. You're losing it.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892355 Apr 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
One more time you prove yourself a phoney sonofabitch. You accuse folks of racism but offer no proof.
I have on a number of occasions taken racists to task. Ask "silly" who has on a number of occasions acknowledged and agreed with my posts. Speaking of commenting on racist posters I have commented several times on your blatant racism.
Peace
KMA
If you read the posts from which I cited a racial slur & you did not think it was a racial slur then perhaps you;'d be a racist f*ck.

When I identified these slurs, in you jumped in telling the poster to ignore me because I played the race card.

I have news, Bozo, that is defending those that posted those slurs.
dem

United States

#892359 Apr 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Would someone - anyone - please provide news coverage by the main stream media on any - or even one - of the following?

Fast and Furious fiasco.
Benghazi fiasco.
Acceleration of the drone program.
Ongoing wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Record high number of people on welfare.
Boston terrorist attack.
Underwear bomber potential disaster.
Supplying money to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obamacare unraveling.
Tripling the deficit.

Thank you. I'll wait as long as it takes.
Shouldn't you be concentrating on getting Ted Nugent elected in 2016?
Stop making a fool of yourself and instead make an azzhole out of yourself by quoting Bill'O
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#892360 Apr 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
most all of carol's list leads back to Bush or can be related to Bush.
True, and the rest is subjective, opinion, and if even partially true pales in comparison to 9/11 and the Iraq War for starters.
dem

United States

#892361 Apr 24, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Usually your against Infowars when it's anti-obama, now your ALL FOR infowars when its points out something on Bush....make up your mind ped-o-phile...
Get lost you fkn retard before I fk you up.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892362 Apr 24, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Usually your against Infowars when it's anti-obama, now your ALL FOR infowars when its points out something on Bush....make up your mind ped-o-phile...
ok then.....

To Check Syria, U.S. Explores Bond With Muslim Brothers
Activist Group Provides Link to Syrian Islamists; Seeking Women's Rights

How Bush hard-liners and the Brotherhood's Syrian branch came together is a tale of desperation to keep up the pressure on Mr. Assad, whose regime has weathered all attempts by the U.S. to cripple it in recent years. The unusual relationship is also a measure of the evolving strategies on both sides as they seek ways to counter the Syrian government.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1185309695711...

Bush Weighs Reaching Out To ‘Brothers'

The National Security Council and State Department already meet indirectly with the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood through discussions with a new Syrian opposition group created in 2006 known as the National Salvation Front. Meanwhile, Iraq's vice president, Tariq al-Hashemi, is a leader of Iraq's chapter of the Muslim Brotherhood. His party, known as the Iraqi Islamic Party, has played a role in the Iraqi government since it was invited to join the Iraqi Governing Council in 2003.

http://www.nysun.com/foreign/bush-weighs-reac...

happy now? carol won't be.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#892363 Apr 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Carol is dumb.
And she's not afraid to show it.

Orlando, FL

#892364 Apr 24, 2013
When was the last time the main stream media reported anything that put Obama in a bad light?

When was there ever a day when the main stream media didn't portray Bush in a bad light?

Some of you really have to be stupid not to figure out you're being played like a fiddle by the corrupt media or you just don't care.

Either way, you're an embarrassment to yourselves.

Time to wise up. Otherwise, you'll join the ranks of the gullible forever recorded on the wrong side of history.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#892365 Apr 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, that's right buster; every box of bullets you buy is being recorded. Better watch it. Oh, and those videos you bought? They've got that too, fireworks? Got it.
Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!
dem

United States

#892366 Apr 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, for heaven's sake. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Should I list all the atrocities committed in Syria, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran alone in the past four years??

Not to mention Boston?

Carol is projecting her nervous breakdown.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#892367 Apr 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Would someone - anyone - please provide news coverage by the main stream media on any - or even one - of the following?
Fast and Furious fiasco.
Benghazi fiasco.
Acceleration of the drone program.
Ongoing wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Record high number of people on welfare.
Boston terrorist attack.
Underwear bomber potential disaster.
Supplying money to the Muslim Brotherhood.
Obamacare unraveling.
Tripling the deficit.
Thank you. I'll wait as long as it takes.
Oh Please. Carol if you don't think these were reported in the real media then you are dumber than sh&*t.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892368 Apr 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for heaven's sake. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Not to mention Boston?
list them.

just remember...i have a list of atrocities committed in Iraq that will make anything you come up with look like just another desperate attempt from a FOXbot who's trying to defend failed FOX propaganda.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#892369 Apr 24, 2013
Boston suspect says it was Islam what motivated them but Liberals said he is lying, LOL!!!

Liberals will defend Islam tooth and nail.

Orlando, FL

#892370 Apr 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Carol is dumb.
Dumb is calling someone else dumb without providing any proof they're dumb.

Show me any ongoing negative press coverage by the corrupt media where this president is concerned and I'll admit I was wrong.

Start with the ongoing wars and the daily tally of the dead. Bush got negative coverage on this issue 24/7.

Maybe you can prove me wrong. It should be interesting.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#892371 Apr 24, 2013
Bush and Obama, the Food Stamp Presidents

When Newt Gingrich labels President Barack Obama the food stamp president and charges that the current president has put more people on food stamps than any other president, he’s not entirely wrong, but he’s not telling the whole story.

It’s true that the most recent figures from the Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service (provided to Factcheck.org/USA Today) show that a record number of people—some 46.2 million—are enrolled in the program. But the same data shows that more individuals were added to the program while George W. Bush was in office than have enrolled under Obama’s presidency: Under Bush, the program grew by 14.7 million individuals; under Obama so far, it’s grown by 14.2 million, and, as of October, was declining.

So Bush wins on volume, and Obama wins on velocity: In just a few years, President Obama managed to expand the program by nearly as much as Bush. But Obama didn’t do it without some help from his Republican predecessor, who approved policy changes that set the stage for the program’s current growth.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/01/23/bush-and-ob...
dem

United States

#892372 Apr 24, 2013
America Got STUPID wrote:
The new way for a usurper to buy votes?

Obama Administration Paying People To 'Recruit' Folks Onto Food Stamps...

Fraud More Than Doubles In 3 Years...

FORT PIERCE, Fla.— A good recruiter needs to be liked, so Dillie Nerios filled gift bags with dog toys for the dog people and cat food for the cat people. She packed crates of cookies, croissants, vegetables and fresh fruit. She curled her hair and painted her nails fluorescent pink.“A happy, it’s-all-good look,” she said, checking her reflection in the rearview mirror. Then she drove along the Florida coast to sign people up for food stamps.

Her destination on a recent morning was a 55-and-over community in central Florida, where single-wide trailers surround a parched golf course. On the drive, Nerios, 56, reviewed techniques she had learned for connecting with some of Florida’s most desperate senior citizens during two years on the job. Touch a shoulder. Hold eye contact. Listen for as long as it takes.“Some seniors haven’t had anyone to talk to in some time,” one of the state-issued training manuals reads.“Make each person feel like the only one who matters.”

In fact, it is NeriosÂ’s job to enroll at least 150 seniors for food stamps each month, a quota she usually exceeds.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/in-flo ...

No wonder this country is BROKE!

Oh, Topix censors, I'm Baacckk!
Howdy, hillbilly azzhole.
Welcome back.
dem

United States

#892373 Apr 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!
Nostrilfuckface for sure

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dem

United States

#892374 Apr 24, 2013
Geez!
I take a little break from topix and retards like Fenris and Obamanation think they can post here

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#892375 Apr 24, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is projecting her nervous breakdown.
Carol is very worried about some of you.

Many of you are too gullible for your own good.

It's affecting the rest of us.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,560
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,207
Baltimore Stands with Israel 14 hr Zioni 80
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon pic trade 87
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sun NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Baltimore Mayor hospitalized Saturday night Sep 14 Bernardo kerman 1
O'Malley touts progress on immigration in Md. Sep 11 Will Jones 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••