Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1348393 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lincoln

United States

#889682 Apr 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The terrorists were Saudis; why did they flee so fast? Perhaps some of them could have provided valued information. I didn't say arrested, but questioned, yes. Allowing them to run away during the night is suspect.
Republicans are running low on racists
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889686 Apr 18, 2013
Kevin Curtis Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/1stelvisguy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889690 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I wonder if he meant to do that or has he changed his handle?
Kiss my shyt? These retardicans are into some kinky stuff you know.
BTW, apparently Paul Kevin Curtis was an Elvis impersonator, among other things!
http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ga...
He was a member of mensa a former Wackenhutt Security officer and I'll guarantee you that the crazy mofo was puking on political forums, maybe even topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#889692 Apr 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
We could just ask you if we want the opinion of an 8 year old.
I was reaching out to you at your own level.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#889694 Apr 18, 2013
Obama is talking live now about scripture and god.

How does that make you little Democrat robots feel?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#889696 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
The terrorists were Saudis; why did they flee so fast? Perhaps some of them could have provided valued information. I didn't say arrested, but questioned, yes. Allowing them to run away during the night is suspect.
Some terrorists are Americans. Do we round up all Americans when they commit a crime against humanity?

Why would you only demonize all Saudis and defend until your last breath all other Muslims?

Does it matter what country these terrorists hailed from? Could it be they held a grudge against Saudis too for being our allies?

Gettysburg, PA

#889698 Apr 18, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's use the American electorate as an example; when they were offered a choice between free goodies and jobs, over half took the goodies....including you.
Actually we were give the choice of a man who is for America & a man who is for wealthy Americans.

We were given the choice between a party that created the worst recession in 80 years that sent millions to the unemployment lines and a man that ended those job loses & created jobs.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889701 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope he doesn't take this opportunity to vilify half of the country again.
You have an ugly and hateful heart. You want him to praise the terrorist who did this? You're sick, sick, sick in the head Carol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Gettysburg, PA

#889702 Apr 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Werent you the guy who cried like a petulant 3 yr old yesterday when the Senate rightfully gave a resounding "thumbs down" to gay gun control? Take two clean, fresh diapers out of petty cash, enroll in a remedial primer on adulthood, and call me in the morning....
I have news, the majority were for those measures.

You really aren;t that swift, are you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889703 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Some terrorists are Americans. Do we round up all Americans when they commit a crime against humanity?
Why would you only demonize all Saudis and defend until your last breath all other Muslims?
Does it matter what country these terrorists hailed from? Could it be they held a grudge against Saudis too for being our allies?
Why did we invade Iraq when the terrorists were Saudis? Using that logic, we should have invaded Saudi Arabia.

Orlando, FL

#889704 Apr 18, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
Obama is talking live now about scripture and god.
How does that make you little Democrat robots feel?
Half of them wanted to remove God from their platform. Good thing Obama said no behind the scenes. It's why they had to vote 3 different times. Sounded to a lot of us like the "NOs!" won. But it would have messed up the "God Bless America" part of his speech and the already scheduled prayer at the end of the convention.

How bizarre was that anyway?

And we wonder why things are starting to unravel?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#889705 Apr 18, 2013
This might explain why No press conference was given yesterday!! Obama meets with Saudi foreign minister; not on public schedule... Saudi Student --'Person of Interest' in Boston Bombings -- To Be Deported…What!!

Gettysburg, PA

#889707 Apr 18, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
He proves beyond any doubt what happens when you open Pandora's Box even a sliver. The lid is bound to fly wide open.
He just happened to get caught. How many more are still performing these atrocities under the radar?
Keep closing clinics & there will be more.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#889709 Apr 18, 2013
What's up normal people and rightwing morons?

Orlando, FL

#889711 Apr 18, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>19 of 20 hijackers/suicide bombers were Saudi. Them's some fine terror allies, huh, dumb carol?
So what? A lot of terrorists came from Afghanistan. Does that mean we have reason to be suspicious of all Afghanis?

The terrorists from 9/11 held a grudge against their own Saudis for a long time after American military bases were allowed on their soil and for becoming America's ally.

Wise up, leosnana. The bigger picture is there. I promise.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889712 Apr 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He was a member of mensa a former Wackenhutt Security officer and I'll guarantee you that the crazy mofo was puking on political forums, maybe even topix.
"self proclaimed" member of Mensa!! Batshyt kerrazzy, he wanted to get caught. He said "Ted Nugent for President" !!!
Tameika

Pompano Beach, FL

#889713 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
You have an ugly and hateful heart. You want him to praise the terrorist who did this? You're sick, sick, sick in the head Carol.
lily boca she be drinkin way before Happy Hour and she be drunker than her usual skunk self today she be sick, sick, sick in the head that lily boca wit a ugly an hateful heart that sick ole drunkard vile beast
Lincoln

United States

#889714 Apr 18, 2013
Live feed of Our President

US President Barack Obama is in Boston attending a memorial service for victims of Monday's marathon bombing.
The president told mourners gathered for an interfaith service that everyone had been touched by the attack on their beloved city.
His visit comes as investigators found clear video images of two potential suspects carrying black bags.
Two bombs were detonated near the finish line, killing three people and injuring more than 170.
Roads were closed around the Cathedral of the Holy Cross, the main Roman Catholic cathedral in Boston, ahead of the president's arrival on Thursday.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-221...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#889716 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
She's a liar and a moron lily. Distant cousin my azz, OBL's brother lived in Orlando and was flown out of OIA with a bunch of other Saudis on a chartered airliner when US airspace was closed. Not all the Saudi's living in Florida were connected well enough to escape immediately, many of the students had to stick it out for a while and they were scared shtless. Many of the Embry Riddle Saudi students were passing as Persians, Paki's and whatever until they could get the hell out of dodge.

And they were just recently starting to come back in numbers.

All middle Easterners and even the Paki's and Hindu Indians were concerned about their safety.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#889717 Apr 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep closing clinics & there will be more.
That clinic had been operating for quite a long time, in a poor minority neighborhood. All of a sudden everyone cares.
Oh please spare the hypocrisy. The only reason the pretend to care now is to advance their anti abortion agenda.
I read that he kept the fetuses in the fridge because of a billing dispute with the waste removal company! He didn't pay his bill!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man found guilty of murder (Oct '08) 5 hr Juror 27
News Beyonce announces Formation World Tour during S... 6 hr Dale 2
News State senator wades into contentious battle ove... 13 hr Rainy Day Lady 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu Ozzie Malone 310,661
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Thu Lovebug62709 21
Capital sex offender free in Baltimore. (May '15) Wed Defarge 32
News Man shot outside White Marsh restaurant Feb 7 Rain 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Baltimore Mortgages