Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
817,421 - 817,440 of 1,099,993 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888967 Apr 17, 2013
SPOT ON BRO wrote:
IT WAS, "SPOT ON BRO" THAT DID IT. DON'T YOU WISH YOU'D NEVER TYPED THAT? I'LL BET THE TWO GUYS WHO WROTE THE BIBLE HAD THESE SORT OF AHA MOMENTS ALL THE TIME.
LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888968 Apr 17, 2013
Mark Sanford Trespassed At Jenny Sanford's Home: Lawyer

CHARLESTON, S.C.— Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford must appear in court two days after running for a vacant congressional seat to answer a complaint that he trespassed at his ex-wife's home, according to court documents acquired by The Associated Press on Tuesday.

The complaint says Jenny Sanford confronted Sanford leaving her Sullivans Island home on Feb. 3 by a rear door, using his cell phone for a flashlight. Her attorney filed the complaint the next day and Jenny Sanford confirmed Tuesday the documents are authentic.

The couple's 2010 divorce settlement says neither may enter the other's home without permission. Mark Sanford lives about a 20-minute drive away in downtown Charleston.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/mark...

(She could have shot him to death)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#888970 Apr 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy, you forgot this one:
"As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms."
Barack Obama 4/6/2008
Or this on on 6/26/2008
"I have always believed that the Second Amendment protects the right of individuals to bear arms"
Barack Obama.
You see Jimmy, you really need to become better informed. You're embarrassing yourself.
Isn't he the same guy who was against same sex marriage until he realize he needed to support it to get re-elected. A president who changes opinions with the political winds is a danger to the republic.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888971 Apr 17, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
This DumbDave Obamabot actually believes what Obama says!
Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!!
"As a general principle..."
Baawwwaaahhhh!!!!!
Morons!
<quoted text>
This is what I love about you right whiners.

When caught telling lies, they just deny the truth.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888972 Apr 17, 2013
Disgraced Terror Expert Says Boston Bombs Bear 'Hallmark' Of Muslim Radicals

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/04...

and what network would have the man on who said the Oklahoma bombing was committed by Muslims?

too easy isn't it?

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#888974 Apr 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't he the same guy who was against same sex marriage until he realize he needed to support it to get re-elected. A president who changes opinions with the political winds is a danger to the republic.
Actually, a person who never changes their mind is a danger.

Presiden Obama thought that a civil union approach was a solution. When it did not, he changed his mind for the legalization of same sex marriage.

As for the election, a person in favor of sane sex marriage would still consider Obama a better option that Romney - who had a proven dislike for gays as shown in his prep school assault.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888975 Apr 17, 2013
GOP fast tracks bill to fortify ObamaCare's high-risk pools

House Republicans are moving quickly on a new bill to strengthen ObamaCare's temporary insurance plan for people with pre-existing conditions.

The Helping Sick Americans Now Act (H.R. 1549) was introduced late Monday and is scheduled for a mark-up Wednesday in the House Energy and Commerce Committee.

The measure seeks to shore up the Pre-Existing Conditions Insurance Plan (PCIP), a struggling program designed to offer insurance to vulnerable patients while the Affordable Care Act is fully implemented.

The Obama administration announced earlier this year that it would suspend enrollment in the PCIP, citing cost concerns.

GOP lawmakers have since mounted a push to transfer money from the law's public and preventive health fund — disparaged as a "slush" fund by Republicans — to reopen the PCIP's enrollment.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatch/health-r...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#888976 Apr 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
and what network would have the man on who said the Oklahoma bombing was committed by Muslims?
too easy isn't it?
Still hasn't been proved they weren't. There seemed to be a lot of cover-up there. It was, after all, during the Clinton years. Seemed to be a lot of covering up during those times.
Help

Brookland, AR

#888978 Apr 17, 2013
MONTANA wrote:
Are you leaden heaps ofshit even beginning to gingerly circle the TRUTH yet? Are you even getting a brief glimpse into the terrible knowledge that all your "opposites" all the feeble, false dualities contained in mere language -- good/evil, beauty/ugliness, dark/light, etc., etc., are but products of your dim attempts to sort things into neat categories. You insist on didactic boxes; I insist they're circles, mimicking creation/destruction itself, like the circle/snake eating its own tail
You will know this before we're through -- even as you desperately deny it. Take me for instance, even little me is a perfect meataphor for the laughable "duality of "infinite compassion" vs. unfathomable hatred. They exist, if not happily in me, at least in some sort of twisted truce. There is no other way to look at it. You, here, are way to dumb to understand this on a consciousness level, but some of it will leak through into your roiled, fevered subconscious.
Look, to this day, idiots quote Shakespeare (for instance) comically out of context, yet something about it won't let you alone -- even if you don't know or care a whit about the ancient language, and ancient alchemical techniques he was forced to use, if he wanted to keep his head attached to his neck. "Adepts" could read him, though -- clear as a bell ...
Am I alone? Anyone else having trouble understanding what point this person is trying to make?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#888979 Apr 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Presiden Obama thought that a civil union approach was a solution. When it did not, he changed his mind for the legalization of same sex marriage.
As for the election, a person in favor of sane sex marriage would still consider Obama a better option that Romney - who had a proven dislike for gays as shown in his prep school assault.
Are you kidding! That man would sell out his mother to win an election! Oh that's right he did!!! He has no morals. He is the text book case of a libtard, say whatever, do whatever, con whoever to get elected. He's thrown everybody close to him under the bus as soon as they became a liability. He is the scum on top of the pond scum.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#888980 Apr 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
too easy isn't it?
Not sure if you caught it but last night's Lehrer Report featured a couple of the guys who prepared the report on BushCo's torture policies.

No wonder those cats are afraid to leave the country.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#888981 Apr 17, 2013
SPOT ON BRO wrote:
<quoted text>
"SPOT ON BRO." A FRIEND OF MINE ASKED ME TO DESTROY YOU... BUT THERE'S NO NEED, IS THERE. AS EACH MOMENT PASSES, YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE COULD. THERE'S NO DENYING YOU HAVE AN INTELLIGENCE GREATER THAN YOUR WHORE-GOD, BUT YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF, CAN YOU. 2 PEOPLE WROTE THE BIBLE... THE GREATEST PRIMITIVE MINDS... ALL TWO OF THEM. HEHEHEHEH.. YES, IT'S IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER WHO WROTE... AND EDITED THE BIBLE.. ALL TWO OF THEM. I'M HERE FOR YOU, HONEY. I'VE DECIDED TO TAKE YOU MORE SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY THAN I TOOK CAROL.
Hey retard, it's obvious you don't know the definition of contradiction! A person, thing, or, situation in complete contrast with eachother (roughly defined). How can more than 2 people, things, or situations be in complete contrast of one another? Stupid! Here's the problem with trying to be funny. You can try all you want, if you're not you're not!

Also, funny borders the line of brilliance & stupidity. 1 slip the wrong way & you're stupid. You just slipped, STUPID!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#888982 Apr 17, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference between changing your mind because of new facts presented and changing your mind for political expedience. No new facts have come out for same sex marriage. In fact more are coming out against.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888983 Apr 17, 2013
Help wrote:
<quoted text>Am I alone? Anyone else having trouble understanding what point this person is trying to make?
He's a "meataphor" !!!(does that mean meathead?)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#888984 Apr 17, 2013
Uncle Felix wrote:
<quoted text>
Aunt...*unt
Betty...Petty
Lou...you
Not odd at all.
Oh, it is too...odd.

George Hussein Bush would have been odd.

If the enemy's name had been chi Laeney, removing three letters and it spelling Cheney would have been odd.

Just an observation. No need to make anything more out of it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888985 Apr 17, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Still hasn't been proved they weren't. There seemed to be a lot of cover-up there. It was, after all, during the Clinton years. Seemed to be a lot of covering up during those times.
A new documentary about Timothy McVeigh, including never-before-heard audio of the terrorist, is stirring emotions even before it airs on msnbc to mark the 15th anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing.

The audio, originally recorded by Buffalo News reporters Lou Michel and Dan Herbeck as part of interviews for the only authorized biography of the bomber, is likely to be received by audiences with mixed reactions.

In his own voice, McVeigh confesses to the bombings and recounts everything from his childhood in Buffalo, his time with the military during the Gulf War, his relationship with conspirator Terry Nichols, to the planning and execution of the attack that killed 168 lives and injured over 500 people.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/36633900/ns/msnbc-d...

so i'm sorry, but it was a white guy who was right wing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888986 Apr 17, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that guy also predict a landslide victory for Mitt?
probably not.

Has the Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrated the Romney Campaign?

Anti-Muslim activists on the Right have consistently warned that the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the Obama administration. But if their unhinged McCarthyism is to be believed, then Mitt Romney’s campaign has been penetrated by the Muslim Brotherhood as well, as Romney’s campaign has named George Salem, Samah Norquist and David Ramadan “National Co-Chairs of Arab Americans for Romney.”

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/has-mus...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888988 Apr 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if you caught it but last night's Lehrer Report featured a couple of the guys who prepared the report on BushCo's torture policies.
Did you see that crazy hat Calista Gingrich wore to Margaret Thatchers funeral?
I can just see her, giddyly shopping for a hat so she can go to the UK!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#888989 Apr 17, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure if you caught it but last night's Lehrer Report featured a couple of the guys who prepared the report on BushCo's torture policies.
i'm waiting for Bush to try to go to Europe.

i wonder how FOX would cover the arrest?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#888991 Apr 17, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it is too...odd.
George Hussein Bush would have been odd.
If the enemy's name had been chi Laeney, removing three letters and it spelling Cheney would have been odd.
Just an observation. No need to make anything more out of it.
If you take the B away and replace it with L, you've got Lush

We could do this nonsense all day.

If you took the D away from Dick, oh never mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Duh 18,857
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 16 hr Raptor in Michigan 120,152
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 22 hr Culture Auditor 1
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) Thu time 26
gay hookup in maryland Wed mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Tue kobe 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••