Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,652)

Showing posts 813,021 - 813,040 of1,073,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERALS

South Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Barak Obama, child killer
About BornAliveTruth.org

In 1999 a gruesome discovery was made that an IL hospital was shelving babies to die in a soiled utility room who had survived their abortions.

The federal Born Alive Infants Protection Act was introduced in 2000 to provide legal protection to all born babies, wanted or not, including the right to medical care.

In 2002, Born Alive passed unanimously in the U.S. Senate and by overwhelming voice vote in the House. On August 5, President George W. Bush signed the bill into law.

Despite that, numerous accounts from various parts of the country document abortion survivors are still being medically neglected until the die or outright killed infanticide.

BornAliveTruth.org exists to expose the shocking truth and pursue enforcement of Born Alive.

Our first project in Autumn 2008 was to spotlight then-presidential candidate Barack Obama's opposition as an IL state senator to the identical Born Alive bill that passed so overwhelmingly on the federal level.YOU ARE 100% RIGHT OBAMA IS A BABY KILLER AND DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN
ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN THE USA!
and then theres

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowballs from Denver, internet moron.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

The president is consistence during the Benghazi now the NKorea crisis hes out doing what he does best (Fundraising) I guess Valerie Jarrett is sitting in the Oval Office ready to give the Thumbs Up if US needs to take Action!!
My other question if NKorea acts will Susan Rice be sent out by the WH to Blame the Gun Control Debate for their aggression?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Earnest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, honey. I've killed you. Just give up and go elsewhere... it'll be easier... trust me...
What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Still wish I had gone with what my first choice. Liked it better.

You've done nothing except inconvienced me. It's you who can't steal my name again.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to stupid people.
Comparing Hitler to Obama ends all credible discussion. That's not "history," that's hysteria.
Do you have anything of substance to offer or just snide remarks?

To refresh your confused mind. The comment was that dictators first confiscate the guns. You have made outrageous comments and accusations to avoid responding to this reality.

Somehow, I have no hope for you to deal with this fact with any intellectual honesty. Surprise me!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't speak REAL English, you speak Kentucky. Noted.
I need a translator.
You still haven't mentioned one "penalty."
I speaketh yankeeth, with a slighteth dialectual accenteth.

We gave up that creepy, crazy, witch hunting crappola, even in New England-decades and decades ago...let the civil laws and courts of handle the offenders of the same.

Saves a lot of wasted and jaded hot air, time and dolluhs-since NO one is w/out moral imperfections and all.(even if there are some far LESS imperfected so to speak, than others )

Besides, there's much better things to do in life, than sit and fester, just digging and scratching around to vulture and buzzard pick at others.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, gun owners need to be more responsible. The dead mother of the Sandy Hook murderer was probably a lot like the gun wackos on this thread. "Don't restrict my rights" and she got shot to death.
If her son had mental issues, her gun should have been inaccessible by him. It's her fault he was able to get it.
Makes anyone wish there'd been armed security on premises, to take the whacko out.

Such sickos in the world these days, so much hate and violence, that of which is NOT good.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are real dumb!!!
Do you realize a number, a large majority, of states do not recognize gay marriage. That is the voice of the folks. As usual you dance and dodge, only you bring up segregation and the right of women to vote. Why are you such a phoney?
Peace
KMA
Look, dumbf*ck, you said gay marriage is a State issue.

Denying gay marriage discriminates against homosexuals.

A large number of states discriminate against homosexuals in denying gay marriage. It doesn't make it right.

Just like in the past, states discriminated against blacks, women, etc.

I guess you think it is OK to discriminate if 51% of the people say it is. The phony is you. GFY

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Doctor King wrote:
<quoted text>
It's irrelevant when it's written and edited by whites, committed to making themselves appear righteous in the pursuit of it. "History" is quite literally, his story. You've had a good run, even managed to revise time itself, AD as opposed to BC - you might have noticed the Jews again failed to abide - but time's up white folks! Debates not withstanding, you're losing your entire racial identity. It's about time.
I assume this was a bad joke

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. Easy never said that.
You & Easy Eed are the same person. There can't possibly two people as GD stupid as you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I speaketh yankeeth, with a slighteth dialectual accenteth.
We gave up that creepy, crazy, witch hunting crappola, even in New England-decades and decades ago...let the civil laws and courts of handle the offenders of the same.
Saves a lot of wasted and jaded hot air, time and dolluhs-since NO one is w/out moral imperfections and all.(even if there are some far LESS imperfected so to speak, than others )
Besides, there's much better things to do in life, than sit and fester, just digging and scratching around to vulture and buzzard pick at others.
geesus h kerrriisstt
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that now - 6 or 7 posts in a row without a point?
Either add to the substance of the discussion or be dismissed.
I'm not here to defend Lily. I don't know anybody here. I'm sure she's a big girl and perfectly capable of defending herself - especially against half-wits like you and some of the other ALL CAPS SCREAMING LUNATICS on this thread.
Check out the pages and pages of already in existance Connecticut gun laws prior to Newtown.

Including required background checks, and waiting periods.

The only difference now maybe being legally purchased "limited amounts" of ammo.

CT is a state that has long time had strict gun control laws.

Armed and trained security personal on premise would be a FAR more effective route.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Credents!
Obamabots!
Doctor King

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Mattie wrote:
<quoted text>
What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
Still wish I had gone with what my first choice. Liked it better.
You've done nothing except inconvienced me. It's you who can't steal my name again.
Well, it would if the dog hadn't pissed on it. Pick one higher up next time, and skip the poetry, it doesn't suit you. Oh, and learn to spel.
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERALS

South Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
...because it's much easier to hate a group of people and blame everything on them than to experience reality.
I DO NOT HATE PEOPLE,HOWEVER
I HATE LIBERALISM THAT IS EVIL AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT PRACTICE IT WILL BE GOING TO HELL!! Psalm 37:1-3
Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush, child killer.
NuculurNutsurpri Zed

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! Good Morning!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using my sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts all day.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!!
I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!!
Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!!
I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Obama worshipping friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
NotSurprized! ROTFLMAO!
Doctor King

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume this was a bad joke
So. Somehow you managed to get that backwards as well.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I would propose a personality test. You'd fail.
I would propose a sobriety test. You'd fail.
Doctor King

Grays, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

I've never been called "inconvenient" before... makes me sound like you're menstruating...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 813,021 - 813,040 of1,073,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Truth 18,502
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr R C Honey 304,945
Feeling Empowered (May '07) Sat Wreaking Ball GUY 3,097
illegals? what about our kids? Sat Jack1 1
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) Jul 11 David McSmitj 72
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... Jul 10 NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Jul 10 GOP failures 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE