Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#883532 Apr 4, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>
Not name calling when it is a fact.
Obama has authorized 193 drone strikes in Pakistan – four times the amount authorized by George W. Bush. According to Global Research, over the past 4 years Obama has authorized attacks in Pakistan which have killed more than 800 innocent civilians and just 22 Al-Qaeda officers.
That constitutes at least 36 civilians per target.
How many of those are children? A new study puts it in perspective.
List of children killed by drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen
Compiled from The Bureau of Investigative Journalism reports
http://www.policymic.com/articles/24164/a-lis...
Barak Obama, child killer
Whatever

Gering, NE

#883533 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
...because it's much easier to hate a group of people and blame everything on them than to experience reality.
Much like lily does?

You have been guilty yourself of stereotyping people also. Why does the pot keep insisting his behavior is exempt from the same standards that he places on others?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883534 Apr 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now history is irrelevant? You seem to be losing this debate.
Only to stupid people.

Comparing Hitler to Obama ends all credible discussion. That's not "history," that's hysteria.

Do you have anything of substance to offer or just snide remarks?
Doctor King

UK

#883535 Apr 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Now history is irrelevant? You seem to be losing this debate.
It's irrelevant when it's written and edited by whites, committed to making themselves appear righteous in the pursuit of it. "History" is quite literally, his story. You've had a good run, even managed to revise time itself, AD as opposed to BC - you might have noticed the Jews again failed to abide - but time's up white folks! Debates not withstanding, you're losing your entire racial identity. It's about time.
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERALS

Davenport, IA

#883536 Apr 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had to take a mental competancy test to get a gun, you'd fail. Better put yourself out of your misery while you still can. Obama's gonna git yer guns.
NOT WHEN THE USA military takes over THIS dictictor
OBAMA!!!YOU MENTAL ILL LIBERAL

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#883537 Apr 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like lily does?
You have been guilty yourself of stereotyping people also. Why does the pot keep insisting his behavior is exempt from the same standards that he places on others?
What is that now - 6 or 7 posts in a row without a point?

Either add to the substance of the discussion or be dismissed.

I'm not here to defend Lily. I don't know anybody here. I'm sure she's a big girl and perfectly capable of defending herself - especially against half-wits like you and some of the other ALL CAPS SCREAMING LUNATICS on this thread.
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERALS

Davenport, IA

#883538 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
...because it's much easier to hate a group of people and blame everything on them than to experience reality.
THIS IS REALITY DUMB ASS!!LIBERALS ARE THE MOST EVIL PEOPLE ON EARTH!THEY ALL WILL BE GOING TO
HELL!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#883539 Apr 4, 2013
Obvious that there is no leftwingers here that can put a logical argument together. The leftwingers here resort to cheap shots as a substitute.

This board is boring!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#883541 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
What is that now - 6 or 7 posts in a row without a point?
Either add to the substance of the discussion or be dismissed.
I'm not here to defend Lily. I don't know anybody here. I'm sure she's a big girl and perfectly capable of defending herself - especially against half-wits like you and some of the other ALL CAPS SCREAMING LUNATICS on this thread.
What is this your 6 or 7 post lacking an intelligent argument?

Pot still thinking he is exempt from his own rules?
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

#883542 Apr 4, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>They can't seem to understand or accept that with rights come responsibilities...talk about the "takers." To fully utilize the right to freedom of speech, one must assume the responsibility for speaking truthfully, understandably, and comprehensively. The right to vote should be enhanced by undertaking the efforts necessary to learn what is being voted upon and the beliefs of the candidates running. Automobiles, pit bulls, guns, children should all come with the burden of responsibility, imho.
Anal Annie, big night at the truck stop again?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#883543 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, gun owners need to be more responsible. The dead mother of the Sandy Hook murderer was probably a lot like the gun wackos on this thread. "Don't restrict my rights" and she got shot to death.
If her son had mental issues, her gun should have been inaccessible by him. It's her fault he was able to get it.
Tony C comprehension is a Liability to Liberals!! No Essay…Again what being propose that would have prevented Sandy Hook?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883544 Apr 4, 2013
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERALS wrote:
<quoted text>NOT WHEN THE USA military takes over THIS dictictor
OBAMA!!!YOU MENTAL ILL LIBERAL
"dictictor"!! hey, you been hanging out with Madame Tourette?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#883545 Apr 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Obvious that there is no leftwingers here that can put a logical argument together. The leftwingers here resort to cheap shots as a substitute.
This board is boring!
So, fkoff then dummy
Whatever

Gering, NE

#883546 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to stupid people.
Comparing Hitler to Obama ends all credible discussion. That's not "history," that's hysteria.
Are you capable of even following a thread of thought or is intellectual dishonesty all you have?
MENTAL ILLNESS LIBERALS

Davenport, IA

#883547 Apr 4, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
About BornAliveTruth.org

In 1999 a gruesome discovery was made that an IL hospital was shelving babies to die in a soiled utility room who had survived their abortions.

The federal Born Alive Infants Protection Act was introduced in 2000 to provide legal protection to all born babies, wanted or not, including the right to medical care.

In 2002, Born Alive passed unanimously in the U.S. Senate and by overwhelming voice vote in the House. On August 5, President George W. Bush signed the bill into law.

Despite that, numerous accounts from various parts of the country document abortion survivors are still being medically neglected until the die or outright killed – infanticide.

BornAliveTruth.org exists to expose the shocking truth and pursue enforcement of Born Alive.

Our first project in Autumn 2008 was to spotlight then-presidential candidate Barack Obama's opposition as an IL state senator to the identical Born Alive bill that passed so overwhelmingly on the federal level.YOU ARE 100% RIGHT OBAMA IS A BABY KILLER AND DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN
ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN THE USA!
and then theres

Calgary, Canada

#883548 Apr 4, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowballs from Denver, internet moron.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#883550 Apr 4, 2013
The president is consistence during the Benghazi now the NKorea crisis he’s out doing what he does best (Fundraising) I guess Valerie Jarrett is sitting in the Oval Office ready to give the Thumbs Up if US needs to take Action!!
My other question if NKorea acts will Susan Rice be sent out by the WH to Blame the Gun Control Debate for their aggression?
Aunt Mattie

Orlando, FL

#883551 Apr 4, 2013
Earnest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, honey. I've killed you. Just give up and go elsewhere... it'll be easier... trust me...
What's in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Still wish I had gone with what my first choice. Liked it better.

You've done nothing except inconvienced me. It's you who can't steal my name again.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#883552 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to stupid people.

To refresh your confused mind. The comment was that dictators first confiscate the guns. You have made outrageous comments and accusations to avoid responding to this reality.

Somehow, I have no hope for you to deal with this fact with any intellectual honesty. Surprise me!
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#883553 Apr 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't speak REAL English, you speak Kentucky. Noted.
I need a translator.
You still haven't mentioned one "penalty."
I speaketh yankeeth, with a slighteth dialectual accenteth.

We gave up that creepy, crazy, witch hunting crappola, even in New England-decades and decades ago...let the civil laws and courts of handle the offenders of the same.

Saves a lot of wasted and jaded hot air, time and dolluhs-since NO one is w/out moral imperfections and all.(even if there are some far LESS imperfected so to speak, than others )

Besides, there's much better things to do in life, than sit and fester, just digging and scratching around to vulture and buzzard pick at others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 49 min UnderstandPeople 19,378
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The_Box 306,232
Baltimore on Orkin Rattiest City List 19 hr numberonepestcont... 1
Need help to get down! Mon sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J Mon Briansaul 5
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sun VeganTiger 54,518
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Oct 19 Dealer 1
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info