Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
808,161 - 808,180 of 1,080,316 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you won't find it funny that because of this government's printing of money to cover the biggest debtor nation in history, the dollar is no longer used as world currency and your savings and investments are worthless.
those coffee truck twinkies you live for will cost $1000 each.
Bah, I went to Europe back in 2007 and we were no longer the world's currency then thanks to Bush's failed policies, the exchange rate was worse than today. Bush sank us and the dollar with him and that's the truth.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are full of crap. Service can and is refused on a regular basis to persons who do not carry ID no matter how old they may look. I have been refused.
Peace
You tell him Eed, hold his feet to the fire on this one, don't let him slip through this one my pitbull-like friend.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Go look at the historical exchanges rates if you do not believe Homer. Bush fcked us in every possible way and you idiots continue to blame Obama. He's still picking up the pieces.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Did it ever occur to you that the Topix Gods are helping you??
They saw you were again making a complete fool of yourself, and took pity on you by deleting your silly messages.
To say wheat caused the depression is akin to saying the Moon causes nighttime. LOL
In spite of your 'Chicken Little' wishes, the stock market is rockin' and rollin' again today!!
DOW Up 84 points as this message is posted.
"nutsucker"
Why do the Topix Gods not help the sane folks on this thread and lose some of the crap you post??
Peace
KMA
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are incorrect. In the State of Washington it is against the law to be in a bar/lounge without an ID card which indicates age. I have been asked for ID and I can only wish there was a question as to my age.
Recently I was in a bar and a young man came in and ordered a beer. He was asked for ID, said he was out training for Bloomsday, he was in sweats, no pockets. He had no ID and was not served.
Peace
Sounds like a police state to me. I've never been asked for an ID anywhere, that's ridiculous.
Nuculur option

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>Register yourself and you'll eliminate the need for your constant whining about someone 'stealing' a name you don't own!!
You are still too retarded to figure out how to register??
You prefer to be a troll??
Could you please repeat that?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no, you're dividing in the wrong state. There aren't any 4 cent bullets, not enough of a profit to be made.
I gotta stand corrected. Looked at the receipt, and as it turns out it was boxes of 100 for $17.99, and he bought five of them. My bad. This is, however, considerably less than the .40 per bullet you folks are getting ripped for.

Sorry about your luck.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Dominican official links Daily Caller to alleged lies about Menendez

A top Dominican law enforcement official said Friday that a local lawyer has reported being paid by someone claiming to work for the conservative Web site the Daily Caller to find prostitutes who would lie and say they had sex for money with Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.).

The local lawyer told Dominican investigators that a foreign man, who identified himself as “Carlos,” had offered him $5,000 to find and pay women in the Caribbean nation willing to make the claims about Menendez, according to Jose Antonio Polanco, district attorney for the La Romana region, where the investigation is being conducted.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/domini...
Jimmy

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a police state to me. I've never been asked for an ID anywhere, that's ridiculous.
So you must be for allowing gun purchases without showing an ID.

Wow - I didn't realize you were so pro-gun, lily!

Hypocrite...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
There's absolutely nothing wrong with taking a stand on something as important as protecting human life especially when it's the most vulnerable who have no voice.
It's only because liberals drag up the issue of abortion every election cycle as a tool to get votes from women who think killing the life they created is their right.
It's also a liberal tactic every election year to put conservatives in the position of having to defend taking a stand on protecting life. They even turned it into some stupid idiotic war against women.
All Republicans need to say is "I'm pro-life" and leave it at that. Enough said.
Do you have early onset dementia? The Democrats drag up abortion issues? Which party brought forth over 1000 pieces of anti abortion legislation last year? Which party has brought forth the personhood bill, giving legal rights to eggs? Which party brought forth a bill making it a third degree felony for a woman to have an abortion, calling it tampering with evidence? Which party passed bills forcing women to submit to, and pay for, transvaginal probes, which is essentially rape by the state?
Which Speaker of the House, with zero bills passed, and a 20% approval rating said "my most important goal is to eliminate abortion forever in this country"?
You're so fos that I can smell it through the computer.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

The Daily Caller Gets Burned By Their Own Menendez Source

The Daily Caller's lurid, fraudulent story of Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) patronizing Dominican prostitutes has taken yet another hit as the lawyer representing the prostitutes, Melanio Figueroa, has reportedly let loose with a variety of outlandish story-changing allegations, among them that he was paid and pressured by various media outlets (the Daily Caller among them) to fabricate the whole affair. Figueroa's credibility is now non-existent, which only serves to reinforce how wildly irresponsible the Daily Caller was to run with the story in the first place.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/22/the-d...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you must be for allowing gun purchases without showing an ID.
Wow - I didn't realize you were so pro-gun, lily!
Hypocrite...
Dummy. Why should the police go into any bar and restaurant and have the right to ask for a persons id? Why? Who ever heard of such a thing?
This has nothing to do with buying guns you fuggin moran.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

And so in summary, the Fed is printing money and growing wheat and purchasing as many bullets as they can get their hands on.

The net effect of all of this will be a 2nd Great Depression only this time the government will have enough ammo to pump 2 bullets into the head of every man, woman, and child living in the country, once they run out of drones, which goes without saying.

Homer on the pulse of rightwing thinking for today.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Daily Caller Gets Burned By Their Own Menendez Source
The Daily Caller's lurid, fraudulent story of Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) patronizing Dominican prostitutes has taken yet another hit as the lawyer representing the prostitutes, Melanio Figueroa, has reportedly let loose with a variety of outlandish story-changing allegations, among them that he was paid and pressured by various media outlets (the Daily Caller among them) to fabricate the whole affair. Figueroa's credibility is now non-existent, which only serves to reinforce how wildly irresponsible the Daily Caller was to run with the story in the first place.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/03/22/the-d...
I hope he sues them into bankruptcy
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And the native culture part gets tossed to the wind? That ain't right!
Luther Ghahate was a very cool little guy, the sort that you never forget. He was so proud of his Zuni culture and to be serving in the US Army that his pride was contagious.
Pride doesn't make a person bullet proof and Luther's name is on the Vietnam wall. I helped train him for war__that was no guarantee either I guess.
Zuni people are native American.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Ohio prosecutors 'indict' Punxsutawney Phil over early spring forecast, seek death penalty

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/22/ohio-pro...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
You are full of crap. Service can and is refused on a regular basis to persons who do not carry ID no matter how old they may look. I have been refused.
Peace
Establishment policy, not the law.

Don't be a sheep, challenge it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Go look at the historical exchanges rates if you do not believe Homer. Bush fcked us in every possible way and you idiots continue to blame Obama. He's still picking up the pieces.
While George is happily painting self nudes in Texas while Lil' old Laura sips her scotch and puffs her Pall Malls on the porch.
They're afraid to leave their little "hamlet", that doesn't allow black people, cuz they feel safe there. Oh, and he also painted 50 puppies!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You tell him Eed, hold his feet to the fire on this one, don't let him slip through this one my pitbull-like friend.
I totally have to agree with Galt on this one. The police are not your friend, and the truth will not set you free, it'll more than likely land you in jail. The police are trained to lie and entrap, never trust a cop, even if he's off duty.
PDUPONT

Northampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Lily I’ve… When Pelosi took office Jan. 4, 2007 the National Dept. was (8.6 trillion) at the close of business on Oct. 22, the Dept. stood at (13.67 trillion) an increase of approximately 5 trillion., the $3.22 trillion in new debt accumulated during the record-setting 111th Congress!! Thanks Pelosi you not only created Historic Debt but Failed to Drain the Swamp!!
HEY STUPID! The reason debt increased was the recession. People lost their jobs and there was less revenue going into the Treasury but the costs of two wars still continued. Add to that unemployment costs. So what massive spending by Democrats occurred that somehow escaped George W's veto pen?
You're an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••