Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 40,209)

Showing posts 804,161 - 804,180 of1,033,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Oh! Now you want a piece of me, huh? It wasn't enough to reduce carol to a blathering idiot rolling around in her own vomit, now you want to do the same thing to me, huh? Wait right there, Missy...(sound of pages thumbing, then the sound of a Google search being performed...) "Satan, BEGONE! SATAN, BEGONE! SATAN BEGONE!!!" There, that ought to do it, now where were we? say, does anyone have any garlic I can borrow?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text>Drill baby drill...thankyoufor callingustodayhowmayIhelpyou?. ..want fries with that?
I've gotta say that for an old virgin you're still pretty funny. not that they're all not mind you...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Emaam wrote:
All gay my friends here are invited to our membership drive at Log Cabin Republicans:
http://www.logcabin.org/site/c.nsKSL7PMLpF/b....
I feel bad for Enan. That poor sock didn't last long. Hopefully you give this one it's due.

It's sad that someone would go through the trouble of creating a new email address so they can create a fake topix profile...but for me it's great because I have the satisfaction of knowing I get to you.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

What difference does it make.
You both came from the same dirty laundry basket!
S'Matta', didn't you launder Sister Kathryn Lust yet?

And, always "trying" to be so clever, you just outed yourself!

Intoducing The HAG & her BAGS! Or is it The BAG & her HAGS!
Either Works ... ;

HAHAHAAHAAAAAA ...!
shovelhead72 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure she's not MY sock, buddy?
For that matter, are you sure YOU'RE not my sock?
Next.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful or you will expose yourself as a sockpuppet of leosanus.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is a strong fiscal Conservative who avoids social issues like abortion and homosexual marriage that are completely in the hands of the courts anyway.
No, the bottom line is that if you bring your dead baby home for the family to cuddle with and perhaps join you for dinner you will be adjudged a complete fuckin' freak who needs to be killed immediately before you can infect others. It's in the bible, check it out: Freaks: 24:15

"And I sayeth unto you, no man shall lie with a deadeth babyeth unless it be one he purchased fair and square over the internet from china.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

So I hear tiger woods made 20+ million. I read that obamas 1 trip to golf with tiger could have paid for a year of white house tours. Aren't you sheep tired of being made fools of by the folks you elect?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The unemployment rate in Oklahoma is 5.1%.
Must be doing something right.
Same way in Nebraska and a few other states that never had the boom__no boom no bust eh?

But weather in the form of drought hit the farmers in those states hard. Farmers and others in the the agri chain have other sources for government aid.

new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Hi DEBIL ... A piece of you? There's nothing left.
You've been picked clean! Nothing left but dry dead bones.
A Dead, Decaying, Rotting Carcass, that's all you are.

You've become A Joke on this thread.
new yawk aka DEBIL wrote:
Oh! Now you want a piece of me, huh? It wasn't enough to reduce carol to a blathering idiot rolling around in her own vomit, now you want to do the same thing to me, huh? Wait right there, Missy...(sound of pages thumbing, then the sound of a Google search being performed...) "Satan, BEGONE! SATAN, BEGONE! SATAN BEGONE!!!" There, that ought to do it, now where were we? say, does anyone have any garlic I can borrow?

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is a strong fiscal Conservative who avoids social issues like abortion and homosexual marriage that are completely in the hands of the courts anyway.
You won't find that in Fallin. She's as anti-choice, religious-right, and pro-gimme-federal-disaster-aid as they come. She also plans to force the Federal Government to implement its version of the health-care monstrosity, as she refuses to comply with the state-by-state insurance exchange programs, leaving 800,000 un- or under-insured, who are still subject to the Federal taxes paying for the rest of the states to implement their OWN exchanges.

Plus, she's against public education - thinks everyone should be home-schooled...

And who cares what she looks like? When was the last time you voted for a male politician on the basis of his looks?

(Ok, I'll give you Kennedy...)

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> the uncontrolled debt started and got only worse when bush started the war with lies, costing taxpayers billions a day, don't accuse the president unless you have a valid argument, the fool here is *YOU*.
In case you haven't noticed, that war is over, yet we still spend as if it were in full swing.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
So I hear tiger woods made 20+ million. I read that obamas 1 trip to golf with tiger could have paid for a year of white house tours. Aren't you sheep tired of being made fools of by the folks you elect?
You mean the Pope?
The Slayer

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely agree...strong fiscal conservative and limited
government conservative is just what we need.

But we have to keep in mind.....that we can not win with out
a strong turn out from the Religious Right.

But I Also don't think we will not win a national election with out
real gains in the youth vote.

Santorum weakness....painted as religious nut and globalist, would
not play well with youth.
But he would do very well in Ohio and other Mid-West states.
The road to the WH will go through the Mid-West...Ohio being
once again the key state.

But Rand Paul....WOW!! that gives us a real chance with so many
badly needed young voters.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've been corrected on this one by more than just me. Certainly, People WHO STEAL IDENTITIES AND LOCATIONS may be attacking people WHO INTIMIDATE THEM, however, dumb carol's:
"Insecure men steal women's identities and locations who intimidate them." is just plainly wrong.
Now, GFY, you self-aggrandizing, sanctimonious, lying hypocrite of a passive-aggressive poster child of poor parenting and a drama queen drag on society, and ...have a nice day.
Epic meltdown in continues.

Keep up the good fight carol. These sheep have no defense but insults.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Obama lies through his teeth and you morons gobble it up.
Fixed it for ya.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Moochelle desires to create a Simian demeanor, that is her free choice.
You are the racist to deny her choice to return to her roots,
"John Galt"
You are truly one sicksonofabitch, and a real stud, mocking others physical make up. You say I am a racist because I deny she is a monkey relative? You are the sicksonofabitch.
It would be my guess your mother is a loon and your father is a jackass and their offspring are ignorant racist pieces of crap.
Peace
KMA
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Edit: A sick joke.
You represent the liberal party in all of its psychotic, deranged and diabolical manifestations. Obama would be so proud.

But, I think your burning desire is actually for Napalitano.
You share SO much in common: Body Mass, Name, And you appear to LUV Italians ...
new yawk DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the bottom line is that if you bring your dead baby home for the family to cuddle with and perhaps join you for dinner you will be adjudged a complete fuckin' freak who needs to be killed immediately before you can infect others. It's in the bible, check it out: Freaks: 24:15
"And I sayeth unto you, no man shall lie with a deadeth babyeth unless it be one he purchased fair and square over the internet from china.
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Phony money...from the Fed.
We are going to pay a huge price for it.
Can you say TRAIN WRECK!!
Here's the thing, Chuckles, the DOW DOES seem to be humming along as Homer says, the deficit IS in remission, and the jobs report DOES seem to be looking better. So, um, tell me again why we need to kill the patient to venerate the disease?

It's kind of a trick question because we all knew you guys'd get bored out in Galt's Gulch, and, after four years of withholding your evanescent wisdom from the rest of us - at 0% interest, the greed is probably getting the best of you, huh?
new yawk

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
You've become A Joke on this thread.
<quoted text>
Well, to be fair, that's what I set out to do.

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
What difference does it make.
You both came from the same dirty laundry basket!
S'Matta', didn't you launder Sister Kathryn Lust yet?
And, always "trying" to be so clever, you just outed yourself!
Intoducing The HAG & her BAGS! Or is it The BAG & her HAGS!
Either Works ... ;
HAHAHAAHAAAAAA ...!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Back from Tijuana, with this week's batch of bootleg Xanax?

You better check your hidey hole...I think the bag broke, up in there.

")

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Holy sh!t, the Dow is at 14,440? Remember after the Bush debacle and the Dow was down under 7,000?
Come on, think back, you'll remember.
Good job Mr. President. Homer and his now solvent 401K may yet retire at a relatively young age.
Ah yes, I remember...obama talking about saving main street and how all the rich folk on wall street created the mess. Good thing he is punishing those evil rich wall street types.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 804,161 - 804,180 of1,033,725
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr cpeter1313 303,190
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Chuck 17,703
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street 9 hr guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) 19 hr Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Apr 14 Squach 123,275
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Apr 13 Davey 2
•••

Freeze Watch for Baltimore County was issued at April 17 at 4:02AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search