Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,888)

Showing posts 797,741 - 797,760 of1,072,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

but, but, my judgeits!

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DOH! My nuts! Some other squirrel took my nuts and my judgeits! Dag Nab It! Where's my ammo?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Hey Homer, Lily, Carol, Galt ... How's everybody been?

Nice to see something other than Waxman oriented posts for a change.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they should try and book him on Fox and Friends.
Tell him talking ain't answering. How many questions were asked? A press conference means questions are asked. Not some clown blathering.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
Hey Homer, Lily, Carol, Galt ... How's everybody been?
Nice to see something other than Waxman oriented posts for a change.
Homer good. Yesterday you couldn't throw a rock in here without hitting some dumb rightwinger right between the eyes.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ellison is entitled to his opinions. The problem is his boorish behavior in presenting same. The image of an out-of-control black man just helps scare people away.
Is an "out-of-control black man" scarier than an out-of-control white guy like O'Reilly on a rant?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Obama is not a dictator, but he sure as hell wants to be and he sure as hell acts like it when he pisses on the United States Constitution at every opportunity.
Do you have some examples of these Constitutional abuses you would like to share with the group?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Sheesh both you and Galt. Are you two actually trying to dissuade me from voting for the Republican? Is this how Republicans get out the vote? No wonder your party is so fcked up.
Like I said, that won't help. The machines are programmed to steal the votes. I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
So, thanks for the thought, but we do not live in a Democracy anymore. All that is necessary for the Democrats to do now is get rid of the Constitution.
If the Democrats can eliminate the Second Amendment, the rest of the Constitution will soon after be done away with, too.
What type of government do you think the Democrats have in mind to replace the constitutional republic with?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic's black racism and hatred of whites rises to the surface.
hey dumazz....

i've benefited from white privilege. just like you.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Tell him talking ain't answering. How many questions were asked? A press conference means questions are asked. Not some clown blathering.
http://politicalticker.blogs.c nn.com/2013/03/01/transcript-o bamas-press-conference-on-spen ding-cuts/

Click ctrl-f and enter 'question:' into the box, you'll find 13 matches,

question:
Denotes a question has been asked.
So he gives long answers which you probably don't understand, turn on Fox News I'm sure they will dumb it down for you.

Next.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You remind me of everyone's crazy old uncle that people won't talk about amongst polite company.
I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.

Or, perhaps you have an explanation how hundreds of thousands of people can execute perfectly an order all of them agreed to obey. To not find one person in hundreds of thousands that thought Romney was a better choice is an impossiblilty, considering Romney got roughly half the votes across the country.

Next time, don't be so stupid you write a program to steal all the goddam votes. How about what they did in most of the other polling places, write a program that steals one in three, or one in four votes.

So, what's your explanation as to how the human population became perfectly synchronized with a computer.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, that won't help. The machines are programmed to steal the votes. I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
So, thanks for the thought, but we do not live in a Democracy anymore. All that is necessary for the Democrats to do now is get rid of the Constitution.
If the Democrats can eliminate the Second Amendment, the rest of the Constitution will soon after be done away with, too.
What type of government do you think the Democrats have in mind to replace the constitutional republic with?
Fine! You and Galt just talked me into voting for Hillary, I hope you both are satisfied. Kicked out of the Republican party before I could even join.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
An insecure man doesn't know his manhood or hasn't reached it yet and intimidated by strong women they can't take advantage of.
Are you really that intimidated by me?
By the way, I don't think I'm any smarter than many others on here. Which is what you said about me once. In fact, many others are much smarter than me.
But I do have a lot of common sense and care very deeply about the direction this country is going.
So why don't you be the man you claim to be and tell me why I'm wrong behind your own name and standing on your own two feet?
Afternoon, dumb carol. I only have a minute, but I just had to point out to you that "Which is what you said about me once." is a sentence fragment and "much smarter than me" uses the wrong case pronoun. Maybe you should use the "nurse" lie today instead of the other one.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans will survive Obama and will show our charity by not punishing you black folks for the crimes of one black individual.
so it eludes you as to how someone, who looks white no matter the heritage, and was raised as a white person, can't respect white privilege?

to much basketball in the ghetto?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/...
Click ctrl-f and enter 'question:' into the box, you'll find 13 matches,
question:
Denotes a question has been asked.
So he gives long answers which you probably don't understand, turn on Fox News I'm sure they will dumb it down for you.
Next.
http://politicalticker.blogs.c nn.com/2013/03/01/transcript-o bamas-press-conference-on-spen ding-cuts/
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I reference 70 locations in just the state of Ohio where, out of hundreds of thousands of voters, not one goddam crackhead or welfare slug or illiterate dropout or elderly person with very poor eyesight pressed the wrong button by mistake. That is an impossibility.
Or, perhaps you have an explanation how hundreds of thousands of people can execute perfectly an order all of them agreed to obey. To not find one person in hundreds of thousands that thought Romney was a better choice is an impossiblilty, considering Romney got roughly half the votes across the country.
Next time, don't be so stupid you write a program to steal all the goddam votes. How about what they did in most of the other polling places, write a program that steals one in three, or one in four votes.
So, what's your explanation as to how the human population became perfectly synchronized with a computer.
You remind me of everyone's crazy old uncle that people won't talk about amongst polite company.

Do you own a parrot?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Druckenmiller Sees Storm Worse Than ’08 as Seniors Steal
Stan Druckenmiller, one of the best- performing hedge fund managers of the past three decades, has a warning for the youth of America: Don’t let your grandparents steal your money.
Druckenmiller, 59, said the mushrooming costs of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, with unfunded liabilities as high as $211 trillion, will bankrupt the nation’s youth and pose a much greater danger than the country’s $16 trillion of debt currently being debated in Congress.
“While everybody is focusing on the here and now, there’s a much, much bigger storm that’s about to hit,” Druckenmiller said in an hour-long interview with Stephanie Ruhle on Bloomberg Television’s Market Makers.“I am not against seniors. What I am against is current seniors stealing from future seniors.”
Druckenmiller said unsustainable spending will eventually result in a crisis worse than the financial meltdown of 2008, when $29 trillion was erased from global equity markets. What’s particularly troubling, he said, is that government expenditures related to programs for the elderly rocketed in the past two decades, even before the first baby boomers, those born in 1946, started turning 65.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-01/druc...
I've been saying that for years. Although I said $140 trillion. I don't have any problem believing $221 trillion though.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Will Israel Decide When America Goes to War?

AIPAC, which gathers in Washington for a show of strength this coming week (there will be protests), is reportedly making support for the Graham-Menendez resolution one of its main “asks” when they send lobbyists up to Capitol Hill. During the Hagel confirmation hearings, Graham dared the Nebraskan to name some of the “stupid” things AIPAC makes the Senate do. Hagel didn’t rise to the bait, but he if had, he could have replied that trying to bind the United States to Israeli decisions about bombing Iran would be one of them.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/should...
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
blacks running the machines and voting more than once....no wonder their lines were so long.

'The Obama/Biden lawn sign remains proudly planted in front of Melowese Richardson's Cincinnati home, three months after the presidential election.

It seems that President Obama has an especially ardent supporter in the veteran Ohio poll worker.

Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...

inmates running the asylum
Taneisha MoAnique Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You remind me of everyone's crazy old uncle that people won't talk about amongst polite company.
Do you own a parrot?
your post makes me think of Biden

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 797,741 - 797,760 of1,072,080
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 min Conservative Democrat 304,899
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) 6 hr David McSmitj 72
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... 19 hr NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Thu GOP failures 1
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Tue jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Jul 8 Sue Z 375
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••