Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866640 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
On vacation, you reckon? Cain't you masters of the universe figure out how to douse your own yard-fires?
Easier to survive a sub-tropical rainstorm than a serious urban brush fire.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#866641 Mar 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're hilarious.
I thought she was writing an Onion piece.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866642 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he has the upper hand. if he wants to stick with what he's been saying all along then why not? why should he be the one who has to compromise?
funny how you old arrogant white folks act like Obama is the one who's being arrogant. white privilege can be a real bitch eh?
Sonic's black racism and hatred of whites rises to the surface.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866643 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Does Carol want Medicare and Social Security cuts? If I remember correctly; she may have recently come "of age" for those programs.
It's billionaires like Carol who don't care about the elderly and poor. She's an absolute genius, how did she become a billionaire on $15.00 an hour parttime?
I want reforms, Lily. Reform is a good thing when the alternative is bankruptcy and insolvency.

These programs aren't going anywhere. Unless reforms continue to be ignored until it's too late.

What's so bad about giving the wealthy a choice to provide better coverage for their own medical needs rather than be on the government dime?

What's so bad about the wealthy paying for their own retirements when they don't need help from the government?

What's so bad about giving everyone a choice whether they want to purchase better coverage rather than be totally dependent on whatever the government can provide them?

No one - and I mean no one - has any intention of getting rid of these programs.

But even the democrats know they cannot be sustained without some kind of reform.

So what do you have against reform?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866644 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he has the upper hand. if he wants to stick with what he's been saying all along then why not? why should he be the one who has to compromise?
funny how you old arrogant white folks act like Obama is the one who's being arrogant. white privilege can be a real bitch eh?
Americans will survive Obama and will show our charity by not punishing you black folks for the crimes of one black individual.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866645 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I didn't mean that it was a lie; I meant that Hannity and his followers, like you, will go on and on and on that he is a Muslim and he's black; thereby cementing in your narrow mind your white supremacist leanings. You were appalled that Mr. Ellison said what he said to Hannity; why is that?
Were you shocked that Mr. Ellison had the courage to stand up to Hannity, the quintessential white supremacist?
Ellison is entitled to his opinions. The problem is his boorish behavior in presenting same. The image of an out-of-control black man just helps scare people away.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866646 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You're hilarious.
This president is, in fact, playing games. You're one of the pawns, just like the rest of us.

He wants to be the winner at all costs.

It's so very unfortunate your eyes are so blinded seemingly to the point of no return.

You would rather throw someone like Bob Woodward under the bus rather than listen to what he's saying.

This does not make you look good - or right - Lily.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866647 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Druckenmiller Sees Storm Worse Than ’08 as Seniors Steal
Stan Druckenmiller, one of the best- performing hedge fund managers of the past three decades, has a warning for the youth of America: Don’t let your grandparents steal your money.
Druckenmiller, 59, said the mushrooming costs of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, with unfunded liabilities as high as $211 trillion, will bankrupt the nation’s youth and pose a much greater danger than the country’s $16 trillion of debt currently being debated in Congress.
“While everybody is focusing on the here and now, there’s a much, much bigger storm that’s about to hit,” Druckenmiller said in an hour-long interview with Stephanie Ruhle on Bloomberg Television’s Market Makers.“I am not against seniors. What I am against is current seniors stealing from future seniors.”
Druckenmiller said unsustainable spending will eventually result in a crisis worse than the financial meltdown of 2008, when $29 trillion was erased from global equity markets. What’s particularly troubling, he said, is that government expenditures related to programs for the elderly rocketed in the past two decades, even before the first baby boomers, those born in 1946, started turning 65.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-01/druc...
Sonic finally gets one right.

Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are out of control.

But a simple phased increase in the age of eligibility would solve the problem.
RUSH10ME

Hayes, VA

#866648 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? I know Keith Ellison is a Muslim. So? Are you all on a witch hunt now? Look under your bed, maybe there are some commies and muslims and black panthers, oh my!
Under lilys bed there are ilegal pool boys , empty liquor bottles and enough Zulu's to make the movie "Tarzan takes on planet of the apes " .
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#866649 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Boehner has no control over his own caucus, let alone have any ability to deliver votes on anything. Look at his record; he is the least effective Speaker of the House ever.
Obama has no control over the legislative branch, only over the media and the millions like you who are racists, welfare and foodstamp leeches.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866650 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Why should I be ashamed? I totally agree with Congressman Ellison.
Just made a donation to him too. Hannity is garbage.
Well, you've officially joined the dark side in my book.

Have you read anything about Ellison's views concerning Jews, for example? Or do you not care anymore about even trying to find the truth? Because if that's the case, there's simply no hope for you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#866651 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Boehner has no control over his own caucus, let alone have any ability to deliver votes on anything. Look at his record; he is the least effective Speaker of the House ever.
Boehner has made a good start by refusing to bend to pressure and further increase already burdensome taxation in response to the so-called "sequester."

Keep up the good work.

We can wait out Obama.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#866652 Mar 1, 2013
Can you imagine all the Headlines the Liberal Media wanted to Release this Morning “Obama wins Major Victory, Republicans Cave, Tea Party Conservative rejected’ and the ones that awaken with Egg on their Faces was Obama’s Media and the only words utter out of this President’s mouth “ I’m Not a Dictator “
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#866653 Mar 1, 2013
lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> Obama has no control over the legislative branch, only over the media and the millions like you who are racists, welfare and foodstamp leeches.
Oh, yeah...and drunks.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#866654 Mar 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic finally gets one right.
Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid are out of control.
But a simple phased increase in the age of eligibility would solve the problem.
I say eliminate the entitlement SCAM since the Modern Liberal SCOTUS in 1960 said that the Federal Government can.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866655 Mar 1, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Who knew you could cram this many aholes into one post? Someone get me a representative for the Guniness Book of World Records post haste!
Good one! Poor Carol is drowning in her own ignorance.
carol

Orlando, FL

#866656 Mar 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Progressive Group Touts Ellison’s Fundraising Surge After Hannity Interview
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
This is not something you should be proud of or brag about.

Have you done any research on what Ellison stands for? I feel quite positive you have not. If that is, indeed, the case, you admit being a blind lemming.

Is that something you want to brag about too?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#866657 Mar 1, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
This president is, in fact, playing games. You're one of the pawns, just like the rest of us.
He wants to be the winner at all costs.
It's so very unfortunate your eyes are so blinded seemingly to the point of no return.
You would rather throw someone like Bob Woodward under the bus rather than listen to what he's saying.
This does not make you look good - or right - Lily.
Who cares about Bob Woodward? Nobody. Your party is totally effed Carol.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#866658 Mar 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Good one! Poor Carol is drowning in her own ignorance.
Look who's talking!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#866660 Mar 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
Can you imagine all the Headlines the Liberal Media wanted to Release this Morning “Obama wins Major Victory, Republicans Cave, Tea Party Conservative rejected’ and the ones that awaken with Egg on their Faces was Obama’s Media and the only words utter out of this President’s mouth “ I’m Not a Dictator “
No, Obama is not a dictator, but he sure as hell wants to be and he sure as hell acts like it when he pisses on the United States Constitution at every opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,654
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WARRIOR 19,215
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) Wed fucknow 21
Haven's Viability Doubted (Dec '07) Wed Truth 106
Baltimore Stands with Israel Sep 16 Zioni 80
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sep 15 pic trade 87
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sep 14 NFL BLACK THUGS 1
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search