Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
797,021 - 797,040 of 1,100,034 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#865948 Feb 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think it's Alzheimers? What's up next? The Black Panther video or Rev. Wrights sermons?
I'm thinking that the timing is perfect for one her famous Catholic rants.

On that note the little town where the Pope Benedict will live out his days is gorgeous.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#865949 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If McCain, Romney or Bush had said "57 states" on the campaign trail, the left wouldn't have STOPPED talking about it and we would STILL be talking about it.
Are you kidding me?? That was a major blunder for any presidential candidate to make.
Conservative news commentators didn't raise the roof or crucify him for it. The left simply ignored it because it WAS Obama.
Are you getting the pattern of hypocrisy?
It wasn't all McCain's "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran," or R'Money's using Breitbart opinions as facts and getting called on them, it's the obvious intolerance in his 47% comments that were caught on camera for all the world to hear (perhaps the corporate moochers should have remembered to tip their wait staff well), that spelled the beginning of the end of the Rethuglican party for the next generation.(BTW, Obama was talking about "stops" not states and had a slip of the tongue, but tin-foil hat Beck was going with his Islam conspiracy theories at the time and you just swallowed the whole thing--debunked emails and all. I feel sorry for you. Really.)
carol

Orlando, FL

#865950 Feb 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you posting.:-)
You thought Romeny was going to win but so did nobama.
Romney, unfortunately for us all, was the wrong candidate at the right time for too many reasons.

He wasn't aggressive enough in his message and played it safe. He passed up a golden opportunity in the third foreign policy debate to nail Obama on the Benghazi fiasco. He was a Mormon and the liberal lying machine succeeded in convincing the easily fooled.

Oh, and one more reason. Half the population were afraid of losing their free stuff.
Lincoln

United States

#865951 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies and deception is a pattern in this administration. Clinton's, too, for that matter.
But the left simply will not hold anyone accountable in their party. Not anyone. Not for anything.
Conservatives are forced to step down pressured by other conservatives for far lesser offenses.
left right ....all media nonsense.

How is your daughter?
Hope she is doing well at university !
-
Angela

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#865952 Feb 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you're a trip Carol, you truly are!! Are you really this gullible or have you gone through your entire life with blinders on?
The Ugly-Bag over your head makes the neighbors and their kids more comfortable but it keeps you awfully short-sighted.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#865953 Feb 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah has backed off with his sophomoric rhetoric right after Woodward made his claims. The Jerk-In-Chief is now calling the Sequester an "economic tumble" instead of an economic calamity killing seniors and newborns.
Mother Jones and all the other comic books are squirming in their highchairs over this. Cute. Real cute.
Woodward has journalistic ethics and balls.
Woodward is a respectable, honest American. Democrats & Obama are not. Looks like this mess they created blew up in their face.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865954 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Rise and shine my topix friends!! I am very worn out this morning as I've been up most of the night judging posts and talking for hours back and forth to myself and my very favorite sockpuppets. As you all can see, I have invented a few more "socks" to add to my topix sockpuppet carnival shitshow!!!
Such fun!!!
To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I'm off to a good start with the judgit competition this morning so please, try and keep up!!I need to take a time out for a while so keep going without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I change into a clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
ps: Please stop ignoring me. I get upset.(Rejection)? As you can clearly see, Topix is my whole life!!!
If any of the gentlemen on the forum want to chit chat do not hesitate to leave me your phone number, I will call you!!!!
Most Sincerely, Not Surprized
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#865955 Feb 28, 2013
More poor judement by Democrats:

Two high-tech luxury jets that the FBI convinced Congress were needed for the fight against global terrorism have instead been used to ferry around Attorney General Eric Holder and his predecessors, as well as FBI Director Robert Mueller, according to a government report released Thursday.

Those officials -- which included Holder and Mueller, as well as former Attorneys General Michael Mukasey and Alberto Gonzales -- racked up nearly 700 "nonmission" trips between 2007 and 2011, at a cost of $11.4 million, according to the Government Accountability Office

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/28/go...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#865956 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Once anyone holds a position of power after being elected, it is the media's job and only purpose to hold all of them - every single one of them - accountable on behalf of the folks.
Not pick a side to root for. Once they did that, conservative commentators became an absolute necessity.
Media is bought and paid for.

Right Wing - Left Wing they all want to keep their jobs, often by appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#865957 Feb 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't all McCain's "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran," or R'Money's using Breitbart opinions as facts and getting called on them, it's the obvious intolerance in his 47% comments that were caught on camera for all the world to hear (perhaps the corporate moochers should have remembered to tip their wait staff well), that spelled the beginning of the end of the Rethuglican party for the next generation.(BTW, Obama was talking about "stops" not states and had a slip of the tongue, but tin-foil hat Beck was going with his Islam conspiracy theories at the time and you just swallowed the whole thing--debunked emails and all. I feel sorry for you. Really.)
How's the weather on the Moon?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#865958 Feb 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
The wolves are closing in, Woodward doesn't have long.
Moochelle's gonna sneak up on him and scare the hell out his coronary.

Woodward looked into the Jerk-In-Chief's "...most transparent administration in history" and reported what he saw. For this, he will be eaten by the Progressive Hyenas.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865959 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello again my friends!!! I am a deranged sockpuppet who will be on board today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum.
I will also be juding your posts.
I plan to be here for the entire day and night, so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865960 Feb 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm thinking that the timing is perfect for one her famous Catholic rants.
On that note the little town where the Pope Benedict will live out his days is gorgeous.
Can you believe our Governor sent a letter to the President re the sequestration? What happened?? Boehner wouldn't take his calls?
What a dope.

Have you been Google Earthing again?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865961 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Hello topix friends!!!I see I am a contender!! Someone gave my one of my favorite psycho judgits!! I love it!!
Please continue as this is all I live for.
Hugs, Not Surprized.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#865962 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney, unfortunately for us all, was the wrong candidate at the right time for too many reasons.
He wasn't aggressive enough in his message and played it safe. He passed up a golden opportunity in the third foreign policy debate to nail Obama on the Benghazi fiasco. He was a Mormon and the liberal lying machine succeeded in convincing the easily fooled.
Oh, and one more reason. Half the population were afraid of losing their free stuff.
Many think Romney would be president now if the corrupt leftwing media didn't act as the Ministry of Propoganda & lies for Democrats & Obummer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865963 Feb 28, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865964 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Now I'm cooking with gas!! Eat my dust losers!
I told you this is my life, does anyone doubt it now?
Bwaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!
Leave me your phone numbers, PLEASE!!!!
With sincerest hugs, Not Surprized!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865965 Feb 28, 2013
Marco McMillian Dead: Openly Gay Mississippi Mayoral Candidate's Body Found, Homicide Suspected

(white supremacists?)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/28/marc...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#865966 Feb 28, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't all McCain's "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran," or R'Money's using Breitbart opinions as facts and getting called on them, it's the obvious intolerance in his 47% comments that were caught on camera for all the world to hear (perhaps the corporate moochers should have remembered to tip their wait staff well), that spelled the beginning of the end of the Rethuglican party for the next generation.(BTW, Obama was talking about "stops" not states and had a slip of the tongue, but tin-foil hat Beck was going with his Islam conspiracy theories at the time and you just swallowed the whole thing--debunked emails and all. I feel sorry for you. Really.)
Oh hell, McCain didn't remember how many houses he has.
NUT surpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#865967 Feb 28, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Well my wonderful topix family, it's time for another time out and some much needed quality time spent in my hydrotherapy bath, the tranquilizing "chair" and some gyroscope therapy treatment. I think I've overdone it today with the judgits and my sockpuppets. I got overly excited and need to take a breather. These depends are pretty shot too!! Carry on the marathon judgit tourney without me till I return! As usual I will share a couple of my secrets with my topix friends:
As I have revealed, if you want to get an edge in the judgit race, doubling up on the industrial strength depends are a must. And constipating foods are a big help!! I recommend cheese and lots of it!! Multiple IP adresses are a must as well!!!!
Later boys! Not Surprized
PS don't ignore me, it's one of the reasons I need this time out!!!!(my feelings are hurt)
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 47 min Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,859
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 305,446
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 17 hr Raptor in Michigan 120,152
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 23 hr Culture Auditor 1
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) Thu time 26
gay hookup in maryland Wed mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Tue kobe 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••