Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,782)

Showing posts 795,621 - 795,640 of1,073,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
A report released last week by the Black AIDS Institute noted that one in four black gay men have HIV by age 25, and that 60% have HIV by age 40.
Nice. And the rest of us will pay for their loose morals, organs and orifices through obamacare.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> get ready for the east coast states to turn BLUE SOONER THAN SOON.
Realtime is the authority on pets and farm animals. You looking for friends on the preserves with the same mental disorder as you?
Resist Tyranny

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
The Liberal crowd is back to it again, folks. The NBC Network, an affiliate of the Boy Messiah Propaganda Show, is playing fast-and-loose with media clips once again. Remember the election campaigns? NBC was caught several times. Now, the Rachelle Madcow and her friends are playing stupid all over again. They just don't learn.
Edited Video Made McCain Look Insensitive to Aurora Victim’s Mom: http://tinyurl.com/b7er9ym
Liberal propaganda goes way beyond the television news. They are in the process right now as we speak of developing a sophisticated plan to re-educate Americans (beginning in elementary school) in new anti-gun attitudes. I also predict they will in the near future attack the first amendment as the global push by Islamic nations to criminalize speech they deem "offensive" to their religion picks up steam.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

More Boy Messiah clarity and transparency in government promises, folks:

Obama clears out press before he takes questions from Governors: http://tinyurl.com/a8cc8pg
For Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>It takes 24,637 bolts to put a car together, but only one nut you moron to spread hate it all over the road.
IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU FAIL TO APPRECIATE BEAUTY, I DON'T RECALL EXPRESSING HATE , TO THE CONTRARY , BEAUTY SHOULD BE CREDITED AND APPRECIATED, NOT HATED, CALLING ME A MORON? WHO'S THE ONE EXPRESSING HATE HERE?
Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Down low bros returning from prison infecting the hetro females at an alarming rate , the black man is the downfall of the black man , hell the leading cause of death of a black male between the age of 18 to 25 is another black male between the age of 18 to 25 , look at stats in any major city where blacks are in the highest numbers and you will see that they live by the law of the jungle not the law of the land , all this time and they haven't learned anything .
This is how stupid you really are. You can't find logic in the words"no church in the wild." Being thats the case allow me to explain. There really are no laws in life except the ones each individual chooses to live by. You damn right we don't live by the laws of the land because they're in opposition to the black race. All laws of the US have a secular meaning, one to protect the white race & another to exploit the black. This is just the American way or at least it was. Any time a blackman can catch the same charge as a white man & receive a much harsh er sentence, you can't expect us to live like ya'll. But I shouldn't expect you too understand!
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and Obamacare are all leftwing social engineering.
And so says the delusional sociopath whose belief system revolves around a poorly written novel by a third rate author who denigrated democracy and espoused a fascist plutocracy and spent he final years living off the government.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And Democrats can't elect a President, you child-molesting pervert.
Well we did moron, twice. What alternate reality do you live in?
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>alot of the entitlement society choose to be unemployed by choice because I have had them tell to my face in Detroit especially when I was there that they dont have to work.
And your evidence for this is what? No your claim that someone told you this doesn't count.
You're a liar and an idiot!
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>Ever stop to think they were playing you for the ignorant racist cracker that you are?
It's more likely that he's just pulling stuff from his anal orifice.
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>obamas regime has put more people on food stamps than ever before in history yet they put up signs in federal parks that state please don't feed the wild life it may cause them to become dependant and not feed themselves , bunch of idiots.
HEY STUPID! The reason more people are on food assistance is that the country was clobbered by a severe recession. We don't let our citizens go without food in this country you ignorant POS.
www.csmonitor.com/Business/.../Obama-is-no-fo...
Food stamp expansion began with the 2002 Farm Bill that was passed by the Republican controlled House and signed into law by George W Bush.
www.washingtonpost.com/.../food-stamp...obama... ...
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Greenfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
The reason is because the animals in parks don't vote but the animals that live in Democrat neighborhods do. The Democrats can't keep control based on improving the country so they lower the standards and rely on dependant people like the greedy selfish libtards here who are frustrated with what they have.
People that live in poor neighborhoods aren't animals you racist turd, they're your fellow citizens.
By the way, the state with the highest rate of people on food assistance is Mississippi.
You're an idiot!
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Resist Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal propaganda goes way beyond the television news. They are in the process right now as we speak of developing a sophisticated plan to re-educate Americans (beginning in elementary school) in new anti-gun attitudes. I also predict they will in the near future attack the first amendment as the global push by Islamic nations to criminalize speech they deem "offensive" to their religion picks up steam.
Nothing like good old fashioned Conservative garbage head paranoia!
Conspiracy behind every tree!
uecvec

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

http://youtube.com/watch... …………… Questioning a mistake?
Truman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are the only sane person and everyone who has a different opinion is totally insane.
Glad to see how open minded the left is.
Everyone but you libturds is crazy man!
Wow - you must be quite an accomplished thunker!
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!
Libtard.
I know it's way past your bed time old stooge. This will greet your frustrated ars in the AM.
KMA loser.
Give me a break.
The vast majority of Right Bent posters in these Forums are racist morons and delusional ciphers.
Regurgitating Fox Mind poison.
There is no equovication.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Resist Tyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
More true than you know.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/01/21/us/pennsylvania...
Pennsylvania girl, 5, suspended for talk of 'shooting' a Hello Kitty 'bubble gun'

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/boy-6-suspend...

Boy, 6, gets suspended from school after making gun sign with fingers, pointing at classmates
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/boy-6-suspend...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/maryland-grader-susp...
Maryland First-Grader Suspended for Making Gun Gesture With Hand

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2013/01/15/pare...
Parents Furious After Boys Suspended For Using Fingers As Guns

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The reason more people are on food assistance is that the country was clobbered by a severe recession. We don't let our citizens go without food in this country you ignorant POS.
www.csmonitor.com/Business/.../Obama-is-no-fo...
Food stamp expansion began with the 2002 Farm Bill that was passed by the Republican controlled House and signed into law by George W Bush.
www.washingtonpost.com/.../food-stamp...obama... ...
You're an idiot!
http://www.activistpost.com/2011/04/10-reason...
Majority Rates Obama ‘Same’ as or ‘Worse’ Than George W. Bush
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

For Real wrote:
<quoted text> IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU FAIL TO APPRECIATE BEAUTY, I DON'T RECALL EXPRESSING HATE , TO THE CONTRARY , BEAUTY SHOULD BE CREDITED AND APPRECIATED, NOT HATED, CALLING ME A MORON? WHO'S THE ONE EXPRESSING HATE HERE?
PDUPONT..

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>PDUPONT..
Would one of the 6 people up at 5 A.M. that thought this dumbass post was brilliant please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron, get some help.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Woodward Misses The Mark
....But in this case Woodward is just dead wrong. Obama and Democrats have always insisted that a balanced mix of spending cuts and higher taxes replace sequestration. It’s true that John Boehner wouldn’t agree to include new taxes in the enforcement mechanism itself, and thus that the enforcement mechanism he and Obama settled upon — sequestration — is composed exclusively of spending cuts. But the entire purpose of an enforcement mechanism is to make sure that the enforcement mechanism is never triggered. The key question is what action it was designed to compel. And on that score, the Budget Control Act is unambiguous.
First:“Unless a joint committee bill achieving an amount greater than $1,200,000,000,000 in deficit reduction as provided in section 401(b)(3)(B)(i)(II) of the Budget Control Act of 2011 is enacted by January 15, 2012, the discretionary spending limits listed in section 251(c) shall be revised, and discretionary appropriations and direct spending shall be reduced.”
Key words:“deficit reduction.” Not “spending cuts.” If Republicans wanted to make sure sequestration would be replaced with spending cuts only, that would have been the place to make a stand. Some of them certainly tried. But that’s not what ultimately won the day. Instead the, law tasked the Super Committee with replacing sequestration with a different deficit reduction bill — tax increases or no.
“The goal of the joint committee shall be to reduce the deficit by at least $1,500,000,000,000 over the period of fiscal years 2012 to 2021,” according to the BCA. The bill even provided the House and Senate instructions for advancing a Super Committee bill if it included revenue. This couldn’t be clearer. In the Super Committee’s waning hours, Republicans tried to entice Democrats into a spending-cut heavy agreement by acceding to a small amount of revenue. Democrats balked — the balance was off — but all of that just goes to show that a tax increase has always been a likely element of a replacement bill, and Republicans know it.
Woodward just biffed this one.
http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
David Brooks got ate up for the same thing. in his 'retraction' he pleaded 'frustration'.
happens when you write an opinion based on nothing.
Obama, like you, is a pathological liar.

THERE ARE NO SPENDING CUTS PLANNED.

Obama is lying to you... again.

The only people in Congress pushing for less government spending are TEA Party. Every other Representative and Senator in Congress is negotiating how much more the government should grow.
We cannot pay for the government of the size it is now. What kind of an idiot discusses making the government even bigger?

Answer: Obama and Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 795,621 - 795,640 of1,073,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr rainwater 18,497
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 304,941
Feeling Empowered (May '07) 20 hr Wreaking Ball GUY 3,097
illegals? what about our kids? 22 hr Jack1 1
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) Fri David McSmitj 72
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... Thu NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Jul 10 GOP failures 1
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••