Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
794,221 - 794,240 of 1,100,625 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

#862925 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would one of the 10 people that thought this dumbass post was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, waxturd, no matter how many brilliant judge-its you give yourself, please admit you're still a pathetic mentally ill moron and get some help.
You forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#862926 Feb 22, 2013
flack wrote:
'Stand Your Ground Law' upheld in Florida.
Zimmerman walks,
apologists squawk

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#862928 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there you go again..........lol
Yep, you mean waxturd I assume. It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide an example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
Nj raider 1

United States

#862930 Feb 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Whew! That elevator doesn't go to the top floor!
My pops always said"son when the truly ignorant are presented with facts they can't ignore any longer, they will rely on insults to save face." Truly ignorant! That might just be worst than dumb!
Nj raider 1

United States

#862932 Feb 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He/she's hung up on the three BRANCHES of government--don't bother trying to discuss anything--they value their right to remain stupid even above their Second Amendment rights...
Yea, this is beon stupidity. This is a mixture of stupidity & ignorance. I'm glad to see you read & understood my choice of words. I knew the whole time what they wanted to hear, but it wasn't what I wanted to say, but what can you say about people who believe the presidents job is to tell congress what to do, or blames the president for bush's failed policies, but refuse to give him credit 1/10 of bush's policies proves successful under President Obama. True definition of irrational, ignorant, & stupidity!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#862935 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> My pops always said"son when the truly ignorant are presented with facts they can't ignore any longer, they will rely on insults to save face." Truly ignorant! That might just be worst than dumb!
I wouldn't know but I bet your pops did. I bet he also said 'Someday I'm going to have to have a looooonnng talk with that boy!'

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#862936 Feb 22, 2013
New retinal implant gives sight to nine blind people

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#862937 Feb 22, 2013
I'm out!!! Later peeps!!!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#862938 Feb 22, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Just the fact that the person posted that all intruders are not armed and dangerous explains how obama got re-elected , who knew intruders come in varietys .
They wear different colored hoodies so you can differentiate..
Nj raider 1

United States

#862939 Feb 22, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't know but I bet your pops did. I bet he also said 'Someday I'm going to have to have a looooonnng talk with that boy!'
Oh you know! Trust me, you know! STUPIDITY/ IGNORANT, you decide which one best describes you. Here's a hint, there's two answers!
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#862940 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
Shall I tell them where I reside??? OK!! Just a hint!!
A certain hospital on Park St. in New Haven Ct???
Let's play!!! Anyone want to take a wild guess????
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SoWaxedSurprized

Pompano Beach, FL

#862941 Feb 22, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I would like to take a quick moment, and a much needed breather, from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious and heartfelt post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized" (Not Surprized,the chubby Obama worshipper from an embarrassing hidden location), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warmest hugs!!!
On with the judgit tourney!!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862942 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Undoubtedly you would would prefer to be blown to smithereens than water boarded, right?
I understand tho, all those being killed are colored people, who cares.
i prefer drones to sending our troops into harms way.

like most of the American people which includes more than a few republicans.

the hate-Obama-for-any-reason-that -we-can-make-up Breitbart style trip is pretty much passe. doesn't win elections, so what's the point?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#862943 Feb 22, 2013
Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> you're even dumber than you sound. Thats the reason there's 3 legislative bodies asshole! So no 1 body could have that much power. The presidents position is to dictate his ideology & plan for america not tell congress what to do. If it were then he would've passed the budget he presented all 4yrs he was in office. You think taking sophisticated makes you smart but usually ens up farting from talking out your ass!
You speak with the naivete of a 9 year old boy and the emotional instability of an acne-pummeled pubescent.

Presidents try stacking the SCOTUS in their political favor. As head of their Party, Presidents run Congressional strategies. Teachers Unions have great sway inside the Dept. of Education.....

3 branches of government is a fine start but it has also become a target for corrupt, anti-American scum like the Boy Messiah.

The Separation of Powers is only theoretical and storefront philosophy to the Jerk-In-Chief. His personal reality is that he is the Emperor, you are a peasant and there are no other branches of government.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862944 Feb 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should be telling that to cornel west.
The release of a Justice Department white paper outlining the administration’s legal case for the targeted killing of American citizens who are in cahoots with al-Qaeda has raised protest from the left, which has leeway to criticize the president now that he has been safely reelected, and unfortunately from some on the right, who find it convenient to locate their inner civil-liberty scolds when the White House is occupied by a Democrat.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340148...

wingnuts on both sides who are nowadays very much into self-marginalization.

the minority voice, no matter how loud, is only heard by the minority.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#862945 Feb 22, 2013
Indiana GOP: Your Vagina is Our Village

Indiana Republicans pushing new transvaginal ultrasound mandate bill.

http://editors.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862946 Feb 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Stupid, Africa is the birthplace of civilization so I suppose that could be said about everyone's ancestors...mine were in the Massachusettes area by 1638. Where were yours?
Hey Airhead. Stick to spell checking as you can use your computer for that and it doesn't require intelligent thought, which you're incapable of.

"Civilization" is not the same as where "Man" came from, but hey, you're a libtard/Democrat so I don't expect you to grasp concepts, just slogans and misguided agendas.

God I hope you are not a teacher!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#862947 Feb 22, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you mean waxturd I assume. It's no wonder you conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of your own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as other posters. It reflects on everyone, it makes us all look stupid. It does provide an example of the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be embarrassed that a fellow Republican is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
Do us a favor? Hold your breath waiting. The goal is to reduce people dependent upon others.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#862948 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
Ninth Circuit Cover-Up of Court Corruption Unpublished...
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ninth...
Judges' deaths add to 9th Circuit backlog
The nation's busiest appeals court has lost five judges this year.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/15/local...
Democrat judges do not have to be as honest as the day is long—they are Democrats and set their own rules. We now know that a judge appoint by President Johnson and served on the bench for 46 years was a doctrinaire liberal and used his position to help his portfolio.
“But in at least three cases before the federal District Court for the Central District of California in Los Angeles, Real did not recuse himself:
http://capoliticalnews.com/2012/11/20/corrupt...
Corruption of people who have rule over our WHOLE life and lives of our loving family members who have to deal with this corruption after our loved one is WRONGLY convicted or a criminal is not convicted when they should be. Whichever the case, it causes devastation of families who are touched by it.
In the BHO case, a WHOLE nation.
Injustice - unfairness
Legal abuse.
1.) Never trust a Cop

2.) Never trusts a Judge

Keep these rules and your life will be better for it.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#862949 Feb 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Airhead. Stick to spell checking as you can use your computer for that and it doesn't require intelligent thought, which you're incapable of.
"Civilization" is not the same as where "Man" came from, but hey, you're a libtard/Democrat so I don't expect you to grasp concepts, just slogans and misguided agendas.
God I hope you are not a teacher!
Don't worry she isn't .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 305,467
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Bently 18,880
gay hookup in maryland 3 hr Mdkid 4
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 6 hr HidingInMyCave 6
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Thu Raptor in Michigan 120,152
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) Aug 28 time 26
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Aug 26 kobe 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE