Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,761 - 793,780 of 1,082,432 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Trader Joes is in Naples, Sarasota, Gainesville and is eying Winter Park. Whole Foods has a large Store in Winter Park and has already been hurt by the CEO's comments.
Trader Joes is planning a store here in Pinecrest, also West Palm Beach. Whole Foods has a large store here in Boca, very, very busy store, but many people are boycotting it now. Trader Joes can certainly steal their business. Mackeys unfortunate comments are an opportunity for someone else.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
HAVE ANOTHER DRINK.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!t, there is nothing on either channel reporting that Fema is Obama's private Army.
Yep! I'm fairly certain your wife keeps a bag of cotton balls handy in case the wind blows.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the hypocrisy if liberals spoke up against Vietnam & Bush's made up war about oil?
Two wars, two protests.
There is no hypocrisy.
Ah, yes. Vietnam. The war that was started when Ho Chi Minh went to Paris and asked the French to come back to Vietnam to make the Chinese army leave who just stayed in Vietnam after they monitored the removal of the Japanese army.
The war that became part of the Cold War when Ho Chi Minh asked the Soviet Union to supply him in the war he started against the French after he asked them to come back to Vietnam.
The war that drew the attemtion of the United States when the Soviet Union petitioned the UN to separate Vietnam into two countries and armed North Vietnam to the teeth.
The war that Ho Chi Minh expanded when he invaded Laos and Cambodia and used the communist-occupied territories there to stage invasions of a far less militarized South Vietnam.
The war that ended when the 1973 Democrat-controlled Congress cut off all support to South Vietnam after South Vietnam defeated the single largest communist invasion of the war in 1972 without any assistance from US ground combat units which had been removed from Vietnam the previous year.
The war after which Ho Chi Minh murdered over 12 percent of the population under his control outside of North Vietnam, making Ho Chi Minh statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization.

Is that the war you are referring to?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Another Chicago Democrat Takes a Stand for Free Speech
A recently introduced bill in the Illinois state Senate would require anonymous website comment posters to reveal their identities if they want to keep their comments online.
The bill, called the Internet Posting Removal Act, is sponsored by Illinois state Sen. Ira Silverstein. It states that a “web site administrator upon request shall remove any comments posted on his or her web site by an anonymous poster unless the anonymous poster agrees to attach his or her name to the post and confirms that his or her IP address, legal name, and home address are accurate.”
It'll never happen.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yes they do.
No to the Flat Tax and Other Stale Ideas
It’s time to retire out-of-date economic proposals.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340896...
the semi-sane right wing media zombies sure don't sound like FOX anymore. seems they woke up.
something about losing an election on the back of conservative 'principles'/stale ideas.
It looks like you really, really want to answer this question.

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

lily waxman raton fl wrote:
<quoted text> You raised them behind the warehouse, in between drinks.
The only things she ever raised behind the warehouse was a bottle and her dress.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
First, what about the 4,000 troops that are DEAD, not inconvenienced, because of Republican lies?
all brave conservatives volunteers, cowardly libs weren't required or wanted.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument. Trolling refers to any deranged behavior or cut-n-paste, that is meant to intentionally anger or frustrate someone else in order to provoke a response. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decided to be, troll.
thing is...i'm ten times the troll that you are.

i'm the Troll King you wimpy right wing troll wannabe with your well worn quotes gleaned from all those right wing chain-emails you keep getting.

and i'm trolling everywhere. those folk over at Breibart are fuming about me blowing up their Hagel hard-on. Daily caller...shit list. Redstate...shit list. NRO....HIT list. FOX Nation....i get to call the Secret Service.

deranged fun. that be me.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, how many days need to pass before 4,000 dead American soldiers isn't important to you?
about the same as it took to forget the 500,000 lost in WWII provoked needlessly by FDR. You do know FDR goaded Japan into attacking us?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Racing time!!!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like you really, really want to answer this question.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
since 2001 we've had an open account with China. whatever you guys need to spend on stuff most Americans don't want you to spend it on just call China and mention Bush.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong DUH A Vey.
They don't need to-they're ALREADY oil INDEPENDENT.
DUHmmy.
Canadian oil companies want to export the oil from the oil sands.

Canadians told them not to build the pipeline across Canada.

So they now want to come through the US.

The idea that you don't know this does not surprise me.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about those subsidies. Many people here don't even know what the API is, and they rely on you to adequately explain what you state. Since you are so familliar with this subject, you should be able to tell us about those subsidies right off the top of your pointy little head.
Tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.
Republicans... blah... blah... blah...(indoctrinated party line bullshit)
What subsidies? Tell us about them.
Tell us about these subsidies to oil companies.
Don't they even give you a description of these mythical subsidies to oil companies in your indoctrination sessions?
Are you calling the head of the API a liar?

What did they debate in Congress?

Where will the money come from to subsidize your salary.

2.5 Billion a year in subsidies, 60,000 oil industry employees. Do the Math, teat sucker.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes. Vietnam. The war that was started when Ho Chi Minh went to Paris and asked the French to come back to Vietnam to make the Chinese army leave who just stayed in Vietnam after they monitored the removal of the Japanese army.
The war that became part of the Cold War when Ho Chi Minh asked the Soviet Union to supply him in the war he started against the French after he asked them to come back to Vietnam.
The war that drew the attemtion of the United States when the Soviet Union petitioned the UN to separate Vietnam into two countries and armed North Vietnam to the teeth.
The war that Ho Chi Minh expanded when he invaded Laos and Cambodia and used the communist-occupied territories there to stage invasions of a far less militarized South Vietnam.
The war that ended when the 1973 Democrat-controlled Congress cut off all support to South Vietnam after South Vietnam defeated the single largest communist invasion of the war in 1972 without any assistance from US ground combat units which had been removed from Vietnam the previous year.
The war after which Ho Chi Minh murdered over 12 percent of the population under his control outside of North Vietnam, making Ho Chi Minh statistically the worst mass murderer in the history of civilization.
Is that the war you are referring to?
Yep another war that the democrats replaced victory with defeat. By the way you will never get them to believe the true version of that war.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
about the same as it took to forget the 500,000 lost in WWII provoked needlessly by FDR. You do know FDR goaded Japan into attacking us?
true which allowed for Emergency deficit spending since congress was cutting FDR off on New Deal Spending that wasnt ending the Great Depression.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

as we all know....

On issues, public is more aligned with Obama than GOP

President Obama starts his second term with a clear upper hand over GOP leaders on issues from guns to immigration that are likely to dominate the year, a USA TODAY/Pew Research Center Poll finds. On the legislation rated most urgent — cutting the budget deficit — even a majority of Republican voters endorse Obama's approach of seeking tax hikes as well as spending cuts.

The survey underscores the quandary for the GOP as it debates the party's message in the wake of disappointing losses last November for the White House and in the Senate.

Now just 22% of Americans, nearly a record low, consider themselves Republicans.

And those automatic spending cuts, known as the sequester, that are poised to take effect next week?

If no deal is reached to avert them, half of Americans say congressional Republicans will be more to blame. Less than a third would blame Obama first.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
thing is...i'm ten times the troll that you are.
i'm the Troll King you wimpy right wing troll wannabe with your well worn quotes gleaned from all those right wing chain-emails you keep getting.
and i'm trolling everywhere. those folk over at Breibart are fuming about me blowing up their Hagel hard-on. Daily caller...shit list. Redstate...shit list. NRO....HIT list. FOX Nation....i get to call the Secret Service.
deranged fun. that be me.
Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking having fun Troll. My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for Trolls and idiots like you that needs work.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian oil companies want to export the oil from the oil sands.
Canadians told them not to build the pipeline across Canada.
So they now want to come through the US.
The idea that you don't know this does not surprise me.
Let's see....

What would make more sense?
Building a pipeline across the highest mountains in Canada? Or, building a pipeline to the closest body of water to the oil sands across a flat plain where there are already the largest collection of refineries in the world located?

... hmmmmm. Now, that will take some time to make that decision.

You're a goddam idiot.

Now, tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.
Shaniqua Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Why not change your name to reflect your true self? Some suggestions:
Blackheart
Dead Soul
Racist Witch
Pure Evil
Hattie The Homeless Harrasser
and your true self would be...

Cube Mo Ron

Clueless in Podunk

Boss' Useless Nephew Who Can't be Fired Even though he is Online all Day

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••