Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862481 Feb 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Read what you wrote...slowly. Does that mushup make sense in Textardia? Better contruct some sort of grammar for the new language.
ect. ect.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862482 Feb 21, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, not really oil? What is it?
I'd say jobs would be one good reason to build it.
Jobs, that's what Obama says[now] he's concerned with, right?
Bitumen.

Bitumen can't be pumped through pipelines unless it is diluted.

The hydrocarbons utilized to dilute this bitumen are proprietary and not known.

If there would be a leak in a river, these diluents would eventually evaporate & the bitumen would sink & likely flow along the bottoms of the river with sufficient current. In July of 2010, there was a spill in a river in Michigan. The EPA estimated it would take a 2 month cleanup like a similar oil spill, it took 2 1/2 years.

We also don't know how corrosive this diluted bitumen is. This corrosiveness is not only a concern for the pipelines but also the refineries.

So no, this is not the same as a shipment of number 2 fuel oil flowing through a pipeline.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862483 Feb 21, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>How are my tax dollars taking care of that little bundle of revenue of yours and Ttreyshaun's??
You don't pay any taxes killer, stop lying. Most of you rightwingers on here are barely literate, let alone employable.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862484 Feb 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You did indeed say rate__my bad. Still it was just fun with numbers on your part for WVA came in way down the list in the "total" department.
During the Vietnam era many of West Virginia's "of age" young men could not score high enough on the AFQT to be considered for military service. Matter of fact, not just WVA but all areas served by VISTA, E. KY, SW. VA, NE. TN.
One had to be halfway literate to score a 59 on the AFQT.
So now tell us how many of the 58,000 plus dead were from West VA?
That just about sizes up the literacy rate of the goobers on here; just look where they're from
TSM

El Paso, TX

#862485 Feb 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Pee Wee, I'm sure you "meant to do that!" OTOH, I haven't put you on my permanently ignore list...yet.
Leosnana… Liberals are always Preaching about choice now Leo you have the choice to either respond or chose not to but what’s with the Anger?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#862486 Feb 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see....
What would make more sense?
Building a pipeline across the highest mountains in Canada? Or, building a pipeline to the closest body of water to the oil sands across a flat plain where there are already the largest collection of refineries in the world located?
... hmmmmm. Now, that will take some time to make that decision.
You're a goddam idiot.
Now, tell us about those mythical subsidies to oil companies.
less than 900 miles to Vancouver.

Over 2200 miles to Houston.

I know its a shocker but they have a highway running across Canada. No sh*t. Right through those high mountains.

They are looking at this XL only because the Canadians told them no.

How many American farmers & ranchers could have their homesteads taken by Imminent Domain so the Canadians can sell they dirty pretend oil?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#862487 Feb 21, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The only things she ever raised behind the warehouse was a bottle and her dress.
Stop trashing yer grammer that way Jefro, it jes ain't right
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#862488 Feb 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
ect. ect.
drink.drink.drink.drank.drunk
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#862489 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
You don't pay any taxes killer, stop lying. Most of you rightwingers on here are barely literate, let alone employable.
You voted for Obama; stop lying and stop drinking.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#862490 Feb 21, 2013
AHaHaHaa ... You're SO funny !

Hey, I gave you A Funny on this post !

Also, A Bulb on another ...

But it quickly

Turned

OFF !... Eh, I Dunno ...!...:(

You shouldn't allow what you "perceive" of another to become yours.

THEN YOU OWN IT: "making all of us look as stupid as ... me".

You need to rethink that "making all of us" part ...:)

Have A Good Day ! < Or I'll Pour This Hot Coffee In Your Crotch >

LOL! Just razzin' you Raider, You Old Reaper !...((( ; )))
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Would any of the 12 people that thought this dumbass comment was brilliant and funny please explain why?
Or, would waxturd the narcissistic moron please apologize for embarrassing everyone on Topix for awarding himself these judge-its and making all of us look as stupid as him.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#862491 Feb 21, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt isn't lying, he lives in a fantasy world where truth can't be measured. You'll find many like him here with a variety of mental illnesses. Waxturd is a psychotic narcissist with many names that he uses simultaneously. This morning he has three going. DBWrither is a paranoid perseverater and Shinningshitforbrains has FOX induced paranoia and moronitis. Don't try to reason with these idiots, they aren't capable. We just keep them busy here to prevent them from harming others in the real world.
Thanks OR!
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#862492 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
That just about sizes up the literacy rate of the goobers on here; just look where they're from
You wouldn't know; they don't live near any liquor stores or behind your warehouse.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#862493 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
ect. ect.
Have another drink , lard ass.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#862494 Feb 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know its a shocker but they have a highway running across Canada. No sh*t. Right through those high mountains.
How many American farmers & ranchers could have their homesteads taken by Imminent Domain so the Canadians can sell they dirty pretend oil?
Eill canadians be refining this so called pretend oil?
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

#862495 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Stop trashing yer grammer that way Jefro, it jes ain't right
You're slurring your words again; try to pull yourself off the floor...Happy Hour is just beginning.
RUSH10ME

Mathews, VA

#862496 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text>
That would be your inlaws , with the pants pulled down , the gold teef and neck tats and trayvon hoodies and such , have another drink lily the lush.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#862497 Feb 21, 2013
Old Raider's "quest" is becoming a Comedic Routine.

His protests, Hilarious.

Gotta love a Soap Box Stomper who's on a Mission ... From God !

Makes For Great Theatre ... Great !

Have A Good Day ...!:)
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The fake teacher ,hands down .

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#862498 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Ted Nugent: Blacks Are Only Ones Who Don't Realize Democrats Are Destroying Black America
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/02/21/ted-n...
so when the Right tries to keep blacks from voting they're just showing them some love? trying to keep them from voting for those horrible democrats who are destroying their lives?
ok, but how are you going to get them to vote for republicans? give them stuff? like a middle finger?
(i don't even know why i started this screed. black folks don't watch FOX.)
You still haven't proven that allegation?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#862499 Feb 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>Are Gas Prices The President's Fault? Fox News Contradicts Itself Playing The Blame Game

The message Fox has on again/off again observed is overwhelmingly clear: no president has the power to influence gas prices in light of a complex geopolitical climate and myriad other market forces affecting supply and demand.

http://www.hybridcars.com/fox-news-contradict...

oh, oh, oh, unless it's Obama!

so speaking of brain dead hypocrites....
Liberals started the blame war on gas, want proof?
Nj raider 1

United States

#862501 Feb 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make ? America produces more oil under President Obama than any other president & is on course to becoming energy independent in Americas short future. See Real Dave, these bitches have to find something to bytch about, & when they're proven to look like idiots, they move on to more ignorance. When you list all of Obama's accomplishments they respond with insults. We have less than 2yrs for the president to finally have things his way (majority in both house & senate). Then you hater can begin to assess his legend, & please dont bring up the 6 months he had a majority in his 1 term. We all know little can happen in 6 months not too mention he was pushing the healthcare bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chuck 19,285
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr godless by choice 305,842
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Sun IMGKNEE 120,156
gay in Towson Maryland Sun mdtowson 1
Double stabbing in Remington leaves one man dead Sep 26 pico 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sep 26 Rachel 90
Comedy Out of Violent Bloody Horror in The War ... Sep 25 HidingInMyCave 2
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore