Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
793,461 - 793,480 of 1,096,626 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Chicago & Detroit rats especially as an example dont but I believe the reason Blacks are different in the south it has to do with how the south was in the 1950's & 60's and why their mindset there is different just like why the Blacks outside of Indiana are leary and know what group had a stronghold on Indiana Republican Politics in the 1920's & 30's which is why they are leary.
http://www.journalofamericanhistory.org/teach...
AND, we just had more RESPECT of and FOR OTHERS, and treated each other accordingly, based on the same, period.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this?
Why did Bush's government tell these lies to sell the Iraq war to America. Please be as diligent in finding out the source of the following lies that led to the deaths of over 4,000 US troops as you have been about the 4 deaths in Benghazi?
1. The war will pay for itself.
2. The war will last only 18 months.
3. The aluminum tubes Saddam tried to buy are used to make a nuclear bomb.
4. Saddam has a stockpile of weapons of mass destruction.
5. Iraq has a mobile biological weapons lab.
6. Saddam tried to buy uranium from Africa.
7. Iraq had contacts with al-qaeda to aid in 9-11.
8. We will be welcomed as liberators.
And, who paid for Bush's unprovoked war?
Bush's so-called war was virtually paid for by taxes from Boca Raton FL liquor store sales.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

So, basically this Topix thread has turned into a big reichtard circle jerk.
Keep whining, birfer Tea Tards.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I know and that is what happens when the city is just left with only members of the entitlement society that provides no tax base and a product of the New Left. Just think Southeast Michigan with the help of organized labor in Michigan is where the New Left as we know it today got its start too which this PDF contains real interesting facts too.
A NEW WORKING CLASS(PDF)
Students for a Democratic Society and
the United Auto Workers in the Sixties
http://deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handl...
Detroit's decline began during Reagan. It's a lot more complex than your bigoted, racist, simplistic blame game.
Like most reichtards, you are incapable of working through complex issues...just blame the Brown folks.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"old turd"
You are one sorry sack of manure. All you can comment on is judgets. Boy o boy it's no wonder you are a stupidshit.
Peace
KMA
PS: Once, just once, try to offer something of interest.
Or, how about this?
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of their own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I have a right to have my response to a fellow poster given the same weight as any other poster. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as me. It reflects on everyone here, even more on the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be appalled that a fellow right winger is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog here, not enable him.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
Peace
SMD
DEMidiots

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
welfarefoodstampleechobamawors hipperforsure say what? LOL
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

----#--- NEXT POPE is ANTICHRIST

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, we just had more RESPECT of and FOR OTHERS, and treated each other accordingly, based on the same, period.
I agree.
GOPidiots

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

DEMidiots wrote:
<quoted text> welfarefoodstampleechobamawors hipperforsure say what? LOL
Election loser say what?
Keep losing birfer tea tard!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You truly are dumb, I have had the same water heater in my fish tank for 8 years, no issues. You amaze me with your ignorance.
"flack"
"homo" forgot to add there have been no fish in his fish tank for 8 years.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Fck off tightwad, we all knew where you would come out on this.
A penny saved is a penny earned.

Bug now the Commie in the White House wants to eliminate the penny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit's decline began during Reagan. It's a lot more complex than your bigoted, racist, simplistic blame game.
Like most reichtards, you are incapable of working through complex issues...just blame the Brown folks.
it started then besides you didnt read all of that PDF, you are more interested in the blame game and playing the race card instead of the actual facts which I can tell that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You're living in the past.
Personal experience.

Ask just about anybody.

Hondas run forever.
OldRatface

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, how about this?
It's no wonder conservatives are uncomfortable having the judge-it fraud pointed out. One of their own is being exposed as a cheater, its the new Republican way to win. This is a deliberate attempt to distort the credibility of comments made by everyone here by one scammer. I have a right to have my response to a fellow poster given the same weight as any other poster. I refuse to let one narcissistic moron have 20 times the input on the judge-it system as me. It reflects on everyone here, even more on the lack of integrity of the right. Right wingers should be appalled that a fellow right winger is regularly attempting to corrupt the dialog here, not enable him.
Bottom line, I will continue to expose this hoax until it stops.
Peace
SMD
You forgot to mention the name of the nursing home in which you reside.
proud2bwhite

Cambridge, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You call it theory because some university hasn't done a statistical analysis on the matter. The problem with that is, you were born with eyes. You don't need some university nerds to tell you what your eyes can see. When I say statistics, I mean do your own analysis & I'm quite sure you'll come to the same concussion as the majority of Americans. Like your promote pride of ones race. It's not the same as claiming supremacy. You've never heard me say black people were supreme in comparison to white people or any other race. We were talking about talent & I simply stated the obvious, but someone of an inferiority vantage point would either call me racist or simply deny the facts & lash out. Either reaction only confirms my assertion.
you might want to go back and read your own post from last night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Frightening, chilling stuff.
I know besides Marion Indiana reminds me of Detroit on a smaller scale and its all about race just like Detroit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this?
Why did Bush's government tell these lies to sell the Iraq war to America. Please be as diligent in finding out the source of the following lies that led to the deaths of over 4,000 US troops as you have been about the 4 deaths in Benghazi?
1. The war will pay for itself.
2. The war will last only 18 months.
3. The aluminum tubes Saddam tried to buy are used to make a nuclear bomb.
4. Saddam has a stockpile of weapons of mass destruction.
5. Iraq has a mobile biological weapons lab.
6. Saddam tried to buy uranium from Africa.
7. Iraq had contacts with al-qaeda to aid in 9-11.
8. We will be welcomed as liberators.
And, who paid for Bush's unprovoked war?
What about Obama's lie that Obamacare would reduce insurance premiums, save money, and nobody would have to change doctors?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
Child molester teacher wannabe raises her ugly head again.

Take a hike, you pervert!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
They be running the show, and have been for many years.

Roman Gribbs was the last white Mayor of Detroit, leaving office in 1974.
proud2bwhite

Cambridge, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I could sit here & spew anti white rhetoric back at you, but what will that prove? If infact everything you posted is true, it also proves nothing! Other than the fact that you can't handle the truth. You can refute my claims when a white guy is better than MJ, both of them, or when a white guy is better than Ali, or when a white guy is better than Hank Arron or Barry Bonds, when a white guy is better than Tiger Woods, or Jerry Rice or Emmitt Smith & the list goes on. Until then stfu & do not respond with your nonsense. Stay on topic if that possible!
really?? You judge the merit of your race by how they can throw a ball or if they can sing while spining on their toes and grabing their crotch.. I don't know if that's funny or sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search