Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861981 Feb 20, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Love this thread!
Bah! You should see us when we're really on our game.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861983 Feb 20, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out from feverishly judging your posts to make a serious post.
Most of you know me as "NWaxman" (Waxturds,the chubby teabagger from Connecticut), but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me. A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets. I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anything to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,,
Just love me unconditionaly....
Warm hugs!!! Waxman
Hugs waxywaxturd, you're picking up the slack left behind by the absence of The Debil.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#861986 Feb 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>So now you're telling us you live in a fish tank? Is it more like "Splash" or lobsters at Meijers?
This has my vote for stupid post of the day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DREAMS FOR FOOLS

Bronx, NY

#861987 Feb 20, 2013
Regarding ANY GOVT Branch and The YT-Controlled MEDIA I use a PROTOCOL that was instilled in me by MY Grand-Parents along with ELDER Relatives with REAL KNOWLEDGE about this country’s History as it pertains to BLACK AMERICANS…

BELIEVE Half of What You SEE and NOTHING of What you HEAR…

Your CONCLUSION ABOUT THE TRUTH should never be dependent upon ENTITIES that are designed to DECEIVE THE MASSES (WORD…)
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861990 Feb 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
America ought to be an interesting place once it's balkanized.
Drama queen.

Perosnally I'd like to see it Vulcanized -

Vulcanization or vulcanisation is a chemical process for converting rubber or related polymers into more durable materials via the addition of sulfur[1] or other equivalent "curatives" or "accelerators". These additives modify the polymer by forming crosslinks (bridges) between individual polymer chains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vulcanization

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Planet of the Apes

New York, NY

#861991 Feb 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be full of gated communities where elitist wealthy libs will keep poor minority libs out just like they did during the Occupy Wall Street protests.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861992 Feb 20, 2013
Perosnally? Is that the wit and witticisms of H. Ross Perot?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#861995 Feb 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This has my vote for stupid post of the day.
You're always picking on Leosnana.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861996 Feb 20, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave the only demand for Electric Powered vehicles are on the Golf Course and you know they can leave you stranded between holes so always make sure your Cell Phone is Fully Charge!!
Gasoline powered vehicles are never seen along the road & no one runs out of gas./

But hey, dumbass, the Volt runs on gasoline after its charge dies down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861997 Feb 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope! Governor acted after a 4th miner of the year was killed today.
Flack, if this is true, please call a West Virginia news agency and report it at once for the sake of the miners who are still hard at work and providing for their families.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#861998 Feb 20, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Once again my topix friends, please STOP ignoring my favorite sockpuppet, No Surprise,(Florida-posting incognito as usual) as you have done this entire week!! He is very disturbed. Topix is all he has in life!!! Have some pity on him.:)
With my sincerest regards, <3 Waxman.
When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your paranoid life, remember this..... Things will continue to go wrong in your miserable life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861999 Feb 20, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
don't tell me the right whiners are blabbing about seceding again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#862000 Feb 20, 2013
"The disturbing pattern: Obama rids America's military of yet another top general"

Come on libs, don't disappoint...attack the messenger.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#862003 Feb 20, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know about your pay grade, but a lot goes over your head. Obama would know that the correct form is "would have GONE." He's been asked tough questions; he doesn't use a teleprompter more than any other person giving speeches; you've been dummied down by right-wing media and there's no hope unless you actually start looking for facts rather than swallowing the racist/partisan nonsense from Breitbart, Beck, Limbaugh, etc., whole.
Leosnana you’re starting to make me Think your Nuculur…Short temper, short on facts not unusual for a Liberal but now a grammar queen thanks but no thanks!! Leo have you forgotten Obama using a Teleprompter to address a 6th Grade Class now that has to be Priceless…Right!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862004 Feb 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gasoline powered vehicles are never seen along the road & no one runs out of gas./
But hey, dumbass, the Volt runs on gasoline after its charge dies down.
LOL.. You're alone, sick and old, but happy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#862005 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>He has one of those crappy bars of his down in Jamaica at the Montego Bay airport(sangster international airport), sure Homer stopped in for a $7 beer.
I would wager you skipped on the tip .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#862006 Feb 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
don't tell me the right whiners are blabbing about seceding again.
In the age of information and internet...Ignorance is still your choice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

#862008 Feb 20, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I would wager you skipped on the tip .
I start at a 20% tip unless the service is absolutley horrendous and even then I figure the person may be having a bad day and why pile on with a lousy tip? Homer very generous, we're all in this together.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

#862009 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I start at a 20% tip unless the service is absolutley horrendous and even then I figure the person may be having a bad day and why pile on with a lousy tip? Homer very generous, we're all in this together.
I stand corrected ,good for Homer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#862010 Feb 20, 2013
Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>F him, his stupid bar wouldn't let a real parrot into the bar, never again Flack, never again.
Not to mention that he recently got tossed from a Miami Heat game for using the foulest of language in front of youngsters. He was however allowed to watch the remainder of the game from one of the tunnels.

Should mention that while not a Parrothead, I'm a big fan, member of the Save the Manatee Club and a long time supporter of the Blue Springs Manatee Festival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min Pearl Jam 306,981
Is Illinois couple's murder tied to bankruptcy ... (Oct '08) 1 hr hounddogsniffin 4
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Thu susan 9
Meri chut her waqt geeli kyun rehti hai? Thu Aaria 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Dec 17 Raptor in Michigan 120,226
gay in Towson Maryland Dec 17 Kandin 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Jim Jones 19,549
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:27 pm PST

NFL 3:27PM