Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
792,701 - 792,720 of 1,101,984 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861260 Feb 19, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
North Carolina State Representative Rayne Brown(R) has co-sponsored a bill that would “clarify” an existing state law to specifically prohibit the exposure of women’s breasts. The proposed legislation, House Bill 34, would make it a Class H felony to expose “external organs of sex and of excretion, including the nipple, or any portion of the areola, of the human female breast.”
Read more: http://voice4america.com/articles/2013/02/18/...
A felony and the rest of one's life on a sex offender list.

The Carolinas legislatures are full of geniuses.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#861261 Feb 19, 2013
moshx wrote:
<quoted text> the tea party wasn't around back then . Try again.
Just goes to show ya-the desperate, delusional and psychoTIC-will sayz ANYTHING, just to promote their own WARPEDness.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861262 Feb 19, 2013
Sarah Palin plans to make a triumphant return to the spotlight by speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), which starts March 14th in the traditional-values heartland of "real America" known as...um...Washington, D.C.
History will be kind because The mixed metaphors! The mangled history! The paranoia! The hand notes! What's not to love?

History will be cruel because The mixed metaphors. The mangled history. The paranoia. The hand notes. What's not to not love?

Verdict: History will be KIND. America needs a good chuckle. And also too you betcha history will be very thankful for that fact that Sarah's not over there hot-tubbin' and pallin' around with the Koch brothers in the vice president's residence, one John McCain heartbeat away from being the owner of the "nukular football code unlockin' thingy machine."

DK
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#861263 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you sure about that?
He's wrong as usual lily.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#861264 Feb 19, 2013
The Overlooked Health-Care Tax Whooper

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861265 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Are you sure about that?
Sure am. The bill only gave that power to the state exchanges not the federal. It has no power to force anyone to do so.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

#861266 Feb 19, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
(because not all of us are vulture meatmarket goldigging Hobags-why SOME of us have even worked HONEST, decently AND ethically for a living-all while maintaining our homes!!)
Our children lose out when we work. They are deprived
and ignored. So are we. Stress. God teases us. We get greedy.

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#861267 Feb 19, 2013
So many Grey Boxes here that it is hard to follow the who said what.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861268 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A felony and the rest of one's life on a sex offender list.
The Carolinas legislatures are full of geniuses.
Wonder if it applies to dycks as well? "excretions"? Seriously?
This must be about breast feeding.
Oh Lordy; we'll put y'all in jail if you get an abortion if yer pregnant as a result of rape, fer tamperin' with that evidence.
Sanctity of life! But dontcha dare feed that thar youngin' in public, cuz it might upset the godly menfolk.
Bunch of sickos
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861269 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sure am. The bill only gave that power to the state exchanges not the federal. It has no power to force anyone to do so.
I don't think you're right on this one. Federal law is federal law, everyone has to abide.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861270 Feb 19, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's wrong as usual lily.
That's what I think too, but, let's hear what he has to say!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#861271 Feb 19, 2013
Oscar Pistorius today gave a horrifying account of the night he shot dead his girlfriend claiming he mistook her for a burglar when he woke up in the middle of the night.

In a statement read out to Pretoria magistrates court, the Paralympic athlete said he had been on the balcony of his house when he heard noises from the bathroom.

Believing Reeva Steenkamp was asleep in bed, he grabbed his gun and shouted a warning before firing four shots through the door, a judge was told.

It was only then, Pistorius claims that he realised Miss Steenkamp was not in bed.'I kicked the door open,' he said.'I tried to help her but she died in my arms.'

Pistorius was sent back to his cells to spend a sixth night in jail until the bail hearing begins again tomorrow morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22809...

What a load!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#861272 Feb 19, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You better hope Leo doesn't correct your spelling or grammer or she might come to the conclusion you werent left behind you were left out, boy.
Quit taking my name in vain, Loser...and the correct spelling is grammAr.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861273 Feb 19, 2013
It's a scam.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#861274 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sure am. The bill only gave that power to the state exchanges not the federal. It has no power to force anyone to do so.
Anyone can opt not to buy & pay the fine.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861275 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think you're right on this one. Federal law is federal law, everyone has to abide.
Ok I'm going to say this one more time real s l ow. The federal law only gave that power to the state exchanges not the federal exchange. They didn't anticipate the states saying no.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861276 Feb 19, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can opt not to buy & pay the fine.
No state exchange, no fine.

Loysville, PA

#861277 Feb 19, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You do realize that the people in the states that didn't opt for the exchanges can't be fined or forced to get insurance right? This boondoggle will be the biggest mistake ever put on the American people.
Actually states that opt not to set up their own exchanges get one set up by the federal government & yes the mandate holds.

Come on Flacktard. try to keep up

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#861278 Feb 19, 2013
Out going SSI director says SSI disability bankrupt by 2016

Loysville, PA

#861279 Feb 19, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to put numbers in your answer. You get no credit for that question. So far, your score on the test is zero.
And, you forgot to tell us how you managed to get the governments of these foreign companies to force the Special Purpose Vehicles to open their books for your inspection.
Here's something else:
Ben Bernanke was testifying before Barney Frank's committee soon after the economic collapse caused by the Democrats' subprime housing loan program in 2008. When Bernanke mentioned the words "special Purpose Vehicle", all questioning of him immediately ceased.
Now, explain to us how Ben Bernanke uttering the words "Special Purpose Vehicle" was enough to shut every Democrat mouth in Washington and get unanimous support from the Democrats for him to continue as head of the Fed.
The change the subject ruse by the dumbass pretend geologist.

BTW, GD idiot, Barney Frank was NOT arguing in 2003 for no oversight.

You lie about this.

Frank argued against additional oversight.

If you had an argument, you wouldn't need to lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 min see the light 18,928
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min DAVID27 305,493
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 5 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 16 hr HidingInMyCave 8
gay hookup in maryland Sun mdtowson 5
Md. Governor Does Illegal Immigrants Another Fa... Sun wild child 2
Atlantic fish management research to be address... Aug 31 Will Jones 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000