Let's analyze this dumbass post.<quoted text>
Just how much ammunition do you think Obama needs?
Just the first procurement was 750 million rounds. That's enough to shoot every person in the country almost three times. Since, that procurement has been increased to 1.2 billion rounds.
Let's put that into a real-world perspective.
Two nations like France and Germany consumed about 70 million rounds of ammunition a year in the first world war.
Obama's first procurement was enough for France and Germany to fight a full-scale war for 10 years.
So, please tell us what the goddam plan is. Why the f**k does Obama need that much ammunition procured solely for domestic use?
1. Do you really believe that Obama determines how much ammunition the military purchases?
2. Have you researched how much ammunition is necessary to train our armed forces? NRA recommends civilians shoot at minumum a box a week.
3. Your analysis of "real world" anything is a black hole.
4. Are you actually worried that the government is preparing for your imaginary civil war?
5. Does anyone reading this doubt that DBWriter is insane?