Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,544)

Showing posts 790,861 - 790,880 of1,033,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not. I own the mineral rights under my property that I paid for.
You people really are this stupid.
I have over trillion acres of soar energy for sale on the sun. Are you interested?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

The pope can't quit he was chosen by God, wtf?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

What's up jackwagons? What's the word on the street? Who has the latest skinny?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not. I own the mineral rights under my property that I paid for.
You people really are this stupid.
LOL.. I have over trillion acres of solar energy for sale on the sun. I own the rights? Are you interested?

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

FYI dear friends, to be fair, I will be judging myself right along with the rest of you. Difference being I will judge myself with only positive icons! Let the games continue!!! Good luck!

Hugs, NWaxturd!!!!!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

obama wrote:
THE STRAWS ARE PILING UP PRESIDENT OBAMA THE LEGS OF THE CAMEL IS SHAKING UNDER THE PRESSURE lololol your PRESIDENCY IS LOOKING CRAZY LIES WONT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD IN HISTORY lololol
Do not underestimate the power of the Liberal Media to distract and deceive Americans!!!

A constitutionally protected system that has an agenda and believe itself to be powerful enough to persuade the public with its own propaganda.

See what the Liberal Media did when it created a superman out of a county organizer with a shady background.

See how it can make and destruct people at will!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

obama wrote:
THE STRAWS ARE PILING UP PRESIDENT OBAMA THE LEGS OF THE CAMEL IS SHAKING UNDER THE PRESSURE lololol your PRESIDENCY IS LOOKING CRAZY LIES WONT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD IN HISTORY lololol
What I am saying is that Obama is NOT all powerful. He would be a nobody if not for the Liberal Media who chose to grandify him out of nothing.

Any serious and descent politician with common sense and good intentions MUST either join or fight a Liberal Media with an agenda. Not an easy task!!!

If the Media turns against Obama, he will be toast. They made him, the can as easily destroy him.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
Hey Yahoo. The latest is we are waiting for the latest Democrat who went berserk and started mass murdering people to get caught. Any relation to you?
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Carlson — who noted yesterday that she, too, didn’t have an issue with Obama’s policy — then went on to ask Peters about the criticism that American citizens should be given due process. Peters deemed it “absolute nonsense.”
“Throughout our history we have killed Americans who took up arms against their law-abiding fellow citizens,” he asserted.“This is not a legal issue. It’s not an issue at all.”
“If an American turns his back on Americans and tries to kill Americans, you kill the sucker, period,” Peters added.“No legal issue. Kill him.”
“Agreed, from this point of view,” Carlson noted, asking whether he feared it would “go beyond that.”
“Obama is doing one sensible thing,” he replied.“Let’s give him credit for the one smart thing he’s doing, whatever his motivation may be.”
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-analyst-defend...
it's funny watching the local nutjobs attacking Obama for drones while they're being blasted out of the water by the right wing media.
If Obama can change laws and save babies from their pain of
abortion. He can also change the laws and help gays and lesbians
from their pain from their abusers. They do not know that this
is abuse. God help them all. Bless them.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Janesays chokes on her own tounge. You're just pitiful. Here's a good one for you and the rest of the conspiracy theory morans:
Obama is a lizard overlord: According to codes hidden in Biblical verse, Obama is a reptilian humanoid. This idea has found its way on to some right-wing radio shows, and two Daily Caller reporters recently published a (satirical?) e-book on the topic titled, The Lizard King: The Shocking Inside Account of Obama's True Intergalactic Ambitions by an Anonymous White House Staffer
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/c...
Your "tounge" is going to get a tongue-whipping from leosanus as soon as she concludes her session with the illegitimate babydaddy.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

obama wrote:
The NRA made a good point in their TV commercial that comrade Obama's family is protected by guards but Obama does not want America's children protected. Governor "Brown Noser" Christie did not like the ad whatsoever saying, "It's awful to bring public figures' children into the political debate." I guess he forgot about the children at Sandy Hook and the living children who need to be guarded. He also forgot that Obama used children himself to promote gun control while killing more children with drones. What did the majority of Americans do? Support Obama or buy more guns? Their efforts and conclusions vary but they continually missed the target.
"He also forgot that Obama used children himself to promote gun control while killing more children with drones" AND PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS!!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

News flash for the paranoid freak libtards here. I made one post today, one minute ago.

Loon.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Get the lead out boys!!!!!! Hugs, NWaxman!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
$1 million reward to turn in Dorner.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"He also forgot that Obama used children himself to promote gun control while killing more children with drones" AND PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTIONS!!!
Oh STFU and get outta here dummy
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm only half white.
the other half is not black. Miami Indian.
so yeah, i'm a racist. why do you think i asked you if you're white?
Obviously you are more proud being half white than Indian. Otherwise you would have said:

i'm only half Indian.
the other half is not black. White. so yeah, i'm a racist.

belief always follows the truth in your intent.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The LA Times reports that the most critical shortages are in the San Joaquin Valley and the Inland Empire (which includes Murrieta and Temecula).
The fastest growing area perhaps? Still doesn't matter John you're bullshitting__that regions largest employer is Abbott Labs and the third largest employer is Professional Hospital Supply, additionally many who reside in that area are current or former military who have TriCare which is the top of the heap when it comes to healthcare coverage. I think mentioned the other day that Temecula Valley Hospital is soon to open and Kaiser is eying the area for a large scale Hospital medical center complex.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
He's takin' the proceeds and investing in Boy's Town. He doesn't know what it is but he just likes the name.
What a coinkydink!!! So do I!!!! Can I get your phone number???

Warm hugs, NWaxman!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWaiter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pope is sellin' his shoe collection.
RealDave is looking for mineral and Solar rights on the sun...

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. I have over trillion acres of solar energy for sale on the sun. I own the rights? Are you interested?
Call Galt. He buys his.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 790,861 - 790,880 of1,033,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 58 min Chuck 17,703
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ChickBrilliance 303,188
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street 3 hr guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) 12 hr Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Apr 14 Squach 123,275
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Apr 13 Davey 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Baltimore County was issued at April 16 at 9:49PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search