Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,498)

Showing posts 789,941 - 789,960 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The American people should ask this President “What Have You Done for Me Lately’ Nothing ‘and it seems to have worked, four more years’ How?’ There’s a quote:’ There’s A Sucker Born Every Minute’ and they all reside in the Liberal/Democratic Party!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But if we did that then who would hateful, liberal sausagesmokers like you have to persecute?
Sausage smokers? Homoerotic fantasies?

We'd live in a peaceful world of love and harmony, you will not be missed.
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>But if we did that then who would hateful, liberal sausagesmokers like you have to persecute?
Better yet who will feed them?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>BS, He never said anything about threatening the President's life.Give it a rest Lily. The Secret Service would have been all over him. Gee Whiz, read what you type...
They were
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>lily thinks playing with water guns is dangerous but playing with druggies who die from an over dose is ok , liberals WTF.
lily's drug-addicted daughter may not get shot, but the needle is just as deadly. Such is life in the Boca ghetto.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Get ready! New taxes coming that will tax even your furniture!!!
$7 gas, another stock market crash, inflation, stagflation, electric bills going up 100%, 49ers win the Super Bowl, Obama using drones against citizens here in the states...move along, nothing to see here folks, Flack is batting 0 for the century with his predictions.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a different story when Bush enacted the homeland security laws listening in to every convo and communication searching for terrorists. Funny how the worm turns, now its offensive because Obama is in charge. The difference between him and Bush is that he actually is getting the bad guys, not talking about it.
What makes Obama more offensive is the escalation of persecution via drone surveillance of every move we make outdoors. On the heels of that will be something similar to Orwell's in-residence monitoring. Why else is there the recent question of whether the government should make wifi free to every U.S. home? Obama goes too far, and it's not about "the peoples'" safety, it's all about protecting him and the other elitist pigs that rule over us.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Fine by me, every time Flack makes an incorrect prediction Homer wins a set of steak knives.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
creativity?
like asking that same questions over and over? even after they've been answered?
intelligence? or just playing stupid because that's the way it's done in faux-conservative-birther land?
The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you know nothing about. In the age of information...Ignorance is your choice. Stupid is not what you do, it's who you are. Yet, your lack of creativity (cut & paste) is your lack of intelligence still having fun.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
CBS Poll: Broad, Bipartisan Support For Drone Program
Seventy-one percent of Americans — including 78 percent of Republicans and 70 percent of Democrats — said they support the use of drones against suspected terrorists.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/c...
torture never polled like that.
So, an American citizen need only be a "suspected" terrorist to be executed at the command of Hussein Obama?

Sounds like due process.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you don't demand taxpayer subsidies for these projects, you have every right to do so.
Exactly. I wouldn't want to be beholden to the tax payer in the first place for that. Innovation doesn't require subsidy.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He's up all night talking to himself
Nope, he has me listening.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

The Tragic End of Bush's North Korea Policy

John Bolton

Maskirovka – the Soviet dark art of denial, deception and disguise – is alive and well in Pyongyang, years after the Soviet Union disappeared. Unfortunately, the Bush administration appears not to have gotten the word.

With much fanfare and choreography, but little substance, the administration has accepted a North Korean "declaration" about its nuclear program that is narrowly limited, incomplete and almost certainly dishonest in material respects. In exchange, President Bush personally declared that North Korea is no longer a state sponsor of terrorism or an enemy of the United States. In a final flourish, North Korea has undertaken a reverse Potemkin Village act, destroying the antiquated cooling tower of the antiquated Yongbyon reactor. In the waning days of American presidencies, this theater is the stuff of legacy.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1214782743552...
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Patriotic American Ted Nugent Shit His Pants to Avoid the Draft
http://gawker.com/5983634/patriotic-american-...
You shit yours to avoid putting down the bottle and waddling your fat ass to a bathroom .
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What makes Obama more offensive is the escalation of persecution via drone surveillance of every move we make outdoors. On the heels of that will be something similar to Orwell's in-residence monitoring. Why else is there the recent question of whether the government should make wifi free to every U.S. home? Obama goes too far, and it's not about "the peoples'" safety, it's all about protecting him and the other elitist pigs that rule over us.
problem.

Republicans love drones.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot feel sad for them for their choices. I feel sad for those who refuse a "hand up" when their situations Appear to me to be what I assume is bleak. Their actual situations may in fact be Not so bleak (to them).
Most of the homeless are mentally ill. Some have income sufficient to rent a home, but choose not to.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>What makes Obama more offensive is the escalation of persecution via drone surveillance of every move we make outdoors. On the heels of that will be something similar to Orwell's in-residence monitoring. Why else is there the recent question of whether the government should make wifi free to every U.S. home? Obama goes too far, and it's not about "the peoples'" safety, it's all about protecting him and the other elitist pigs that rule over us.
Tell us how you've been persecuted by drone surveillance.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sausage smokers? Homoerotic fantasies?
We'd live in a peaceful world of love and harmony, you will not be missed.
Sounds like you have a lot going on behind your warehouse.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily's drug-addicted daughter may not get shot, but the needle is just as deadly. Such is life in the Boca ghetto.
Boca Raton housing market -

25 for sale properties,$1,007,392 average price
25 sold properties,$423,752 average price

Temcula -

25 for sale properties,$1,020,676 average price
25 sold properties,$369,740 average price

You both live in some nice ghettos.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ex-wives should be required to provide documentation that child support payments are spent solely on the child and not on the ex-wife.
To the letter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 789,941 - 789,960 of1,072,825
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baltimore Discussions

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 304,939
Feeling Empowered (May '07) 10 hr Wreaking Ball GUY 3,097
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
illegals? what about our kids? 13 hr Jack1 1
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) Fri David McSmitj 72
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... Thu NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Jul 10 GOP failures 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE