Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#856902 Feb 9, 2013
Fox Analyst Defends Drones: If An American Takes Up Arms Against Fellow Citizens,‘You Kill The Sucker, Period’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-analyst-defend...

oh please say that that's ok! for the sake of allowing differences of opinion!!

but we could apply that philosophy to rogue NRA members. think on that for a minute.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#856903 Feb 9, 2013
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe bare breasts are less a threat than assault rifles. Which do you think are more dangerous?
It depends on whose hands they're in eh?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#856904 Feb 9, 2013
There are a number of problems with this administration’s conduct of the War on Terror in general, and with its drone campaign in particular. But the elimination of Anwar Al-Awlaki — an al-Qaeda militant with a demonstrated commitment to the destruction of the United States who happened to have been born in New Mexico — is not one of them.

The release of a Justice Department white paper outlining the administration’s legal case for the targeted killing of American citizens who are in cahoots with al-Qaeda has raised protest from the left, which has leeway to criticize the president now that he has been safely reelected, and unfortunately from some on the right, who find it convenient to locate their inner civil-liberty scolds when the White House is occupied by a Democrat. But there is in fact little novel in the white paper or the principles on which it relies. Due process is not generally required in battlefield situations, and an American citizen engaged in hostilities against the United States, on foreign soil and in concert with a terrorist force, is surely not entitled to counsel and a hearing before being dispatched. If he were, it would paralyze our ability to fight war.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340148...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#856905 Feb 9, 2013
Nanoscale capsule kills cancer cells without harming healthy cells
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#856906 Feb 9, 2013
Drone On

During World War II, a small number of German Americans fought for Nazi Germany as members of the Waffen-SS. Does anyone think the U.S. military would have given a second thought to whether it might kill those traitors—whether they were found on the battlefield, in a planning cell back in Berlin, or even in some third country involved in secret operations to disrupt the Allied effort?

Today, we apparently need pages on pages of Justice Department legalese (“Lawfulness of a Lethal Operation Directed Against a U.S. Citizen Who is a Senior Operational Leader of Al-Qa’ida or an Associated Force”) to justify killing Americans who have become senior jihadist terrorists and who are trying to kill as many innocent Americans as possible.

Of course, it’s no small irony that the candidate who once railed against the Bush administration’s so-called imperial presidency in the war on terror now finds himself under attack by his own base (and a few on the right) for his “secret” program of targeted killings. However, there is nothing like reality—in this case, the global, nebulous network of al Qaeda and allied terrorists—to bring home to a sitting president his fundamental constitutional responsibility to protect the lives and property of his fellow citizens.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/drone_...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WAXTURDS

India

#856907 Feb 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on whose hands they're in eh?
not my speciality. Whats your number?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#856908 Feb 9, 2013
A cheap and easy way to stop global warming
TSM

El Paso, TX

#856909 Feb 9, 2013
When I read this portion of Dorner’s profile, aggressive and self-aggrandizing rant indicates a classic case of malignant narcissist personality disorder. Some people with the disorder are extremely thin-skinned and vengeful; it reminded me when Maureen Dowd made a comment about Obama’s Big Ears he became Outraged!!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#856910 Feb 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could read, Galt simply noted that homosexuals presented an enhanced risk of such activity.
But then, dumbass Dave must think that an adult male who has sex with a male child is not a homosexual.
OK, maybe just bisexual.
This says you are wrong.

http://talkaboutequality.wordpress.com/2011/1...

I guess this make Galt not only the dumbass we all know him to be but a bigoted anti-gay POS.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856911 Feb 9, 2013
TSM wrote:
When I read this portion of Dorner’s profile, aggressive and self-aggrandizing rant indicates a classic case of malignant narcissist personality disorder. Some people with the disorder are extremely thin-skinned and vengeful; it reminded me when Maureen Dowd made a comment about Obama’s Big Ears he became Outraged!!
You just described the common Democrat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#856912 Feb 9, 2013
WAXTURDS wrote:
<quoted text>
not my speciality. Whats your number?
Thirty Three (33)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#856914 Feb 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on whose hands they're in eh?
The only breasts OldRaider would get in his hands are the ones on Helen Thomas or Candy Crowley.

http://gooseradio.com/2010/04/24/why-republic...

"Study Finds Republican Female Lawmakers Look More Feminine Than Democrats"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/01/st...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#856917 Feb 9, 2013
Only a Liberal/Democrat would shout this 'We are all Chris Dorner' NO… only those stuck in their own Stupidity known as Liberalism!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#856918 Feb 9, 2013
We can reduce Gun Crimes by keeping Guns out of the Hands of Liberals/Democrats!! To support my point Chicago/California both Liberal States!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#856919 Feb 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe, but they will still ask for more federal storm money as the global warming piles up three feet deep.
Good for them-God knows they PAY enough in taxes... Why should it go ANYwhere else.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#856920 Feb 9, 2013
and CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!

"Returning working class America BACK to WORKING class America!"!!!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#856922 Feb 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dorner's manifesto expresses admiration for Obama.
So? He was fired for reporting police brutality.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#856923 Feb 9, 2013
Well I guess they succeeded in running Carol off. Hope they are happy. Stupid friggin' libtards!
carol

Chiang Mai, Thailand

#856926 Feb 9, 2013
flack wrote:
Well I guess they succeeded in running Carol off. Hope they are happy. Stupid friggin' libtards!
they didnt run me off.
i moved.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#856927 Feb 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You just described the common Democrat.
Waxturds, here's something I just heard on FOX.
Pat Robertson just attributed the storm going through the northeast part of the country to an unholy disturbance in Connecticut. Apparently the east coast is being punished for the unusually high rate of ignorance, lies and moral decay coming from some demonic force located there. Robertson is asking for prayers that this loathsome festering pile of human waste be smitten by a drone. Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min Phil Donahue 306,962
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) 21 hr susan 9
Meri chut her waqt geeli kyun rehti hai? Thu Aaria 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Wed Raptor in Michigan 120,226
gay in Towson Maryland Wed Kandin 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Dec 16 jamielee 103
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:03 pm PST