Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,422)

Showing posts 788,421 - 788,440 of1,078,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimony yesterday by Leon Panetta, at least to the part about being absent.
Yeah I threw that second part in there to stir up the sheep. Panetta's testimony is very damning to both Clinton and Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Would the rightwingers like anyone that President Obama picked? He'll be confirmed. I like him.
Speaking Arabic is a big asset, for anyone in the CIA, FBI, etc.
Meanwhile the lapd shot 2 women in a pickup truck yesterday, mistaking them for Dorner.
One of the women is still in intensive care. Neither will need to deliver newspapers any more after the taxpayers come up with a big settlement.

The cops also shot up every car in the neighborhood.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jango wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting on a chatroom wasn't a tip-off?
Living in the South I go there just to feel better about myself and the choices I've made in life.
Jango

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

I think I should've chosen the word, counter-intuitive back there... Yes.. yes, I'm sure of it. Take No Gun Ri for instance. I can't see how machine-gunning women and children under a bridge could be construed by any reasonable person as being "a lawful order?" And yet not one of our brave fighting men chose to disobey the order... for three days. Perhaps the desire to ignore unlawful orders is superseded by the desire not to get shot by the idiots who told you to shoot all the women and children laying prone under a railroad bridge in the first place?
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I threw that second part in there to stir up the sheep. Panetta's testimony is very damning to both Clinton and Obama.
Nothing Obama has done or will ever do will be as damning as Bush sitting there reading My Pet Goat, unable to move.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Yesterday’s testimony on Benghazi by Panetta made it clear that the President/Hillary were both AWOL but also explains why WH couldn’t produce a Photo of the President in the ‘War Room’ he wasn’t There!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are loony left wingers always making things up? Try honesty for once, lily.
Was it not you who was asking where Code Pink is now?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>Prosperity for the few, you mean? Well, it has been 10 months since last I visited this thread, "how do you feel now?"
The post you replied to is ancient, but Obamacare costs will still result in massive tax increases and explode the national debt.

If the productive members of society are unable to prosper, they will just sit back and let you slugs fend for yourselves.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the women is still in intensive care. Neither will need to deliver newspapers any more after the taxpayers come up with a big settlement.
The cops also shot up every car in the neighborhood.
The LAPD has always been out of control. That cop will end up killing himself.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah I threw that second part in there to stir up the sheep. Panetta's testimony is very damning to both Clinton and Obama.
transcript?

selective parts from the right wing media don't count. we need the FULL context.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

North Dakota Personhood Measure Passes State Senate

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/nort...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Who ordered them to invade Iraq? Who should be in prison for war crimes?(Hint: answers should be the same.)
Are you suggesting we clap Congress in chains and prosecute the whole lot of them?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Who ordered them to invade Iraq? Who should be in prison for war crimes?(Hint: answers should be the same.)
Accusations are flying everywhere

"When Obama came into office, he promptly increased the drone strikes in Pakistan in an effort to kill more Taliban that were hiding out in the tribal regions of Pakistan. However, it was already known during the Bush administration that the drone strikes had killed civilians, yet Obama decided to continue this policy, knowing that in doing so he would put more Pakistani civilians at risk. By doing this, he is violating Geneva Convention Article 3 Section 1A which states that “violence to life and person” are prohibited in reference to civilians and “Persons taking no active part in the hostilities.” In doing this Obama has committed war crimes"

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this stupid?
Can't answer the question and maintain your ignorant position at the same time?

Tough isn't it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jango wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, um, sure. Then why, pray tell does the officer corps get so upset when one of the troops rolls a grenade into their tent?
That sort of thing happened in Vietnam because the troops didn't want to obey lawful, but stupid, orders in a ridiculous war where they were a political sacrifice.

Come to think of it, that might apply now.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack is a peeping Tom
we know you'd quickly provide a cure if not blindness.
Jango

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Now, to follow the thought further, in an "all-volunteer military," it might be reasonable to assume that all the boys and girls present signed up to do as they were told, sans the objection of personal judgement. It's also reasonable to assume if you signed up to do as you were told that you would be more likely to want to be rewarded for doing as you were told, would it not?

If everyone in such a military demanded to be regarded as "a hero" for doing what they were told to do without question, the liklihood of someone following their conscience is greatly reduced, no? And how is the willing complicit to determine the meaning of "unlawful?" It would look funny, wouldn't it, if the recruiting poster read, "The Marines. We're looking for a few good lawyers?

You take the invasion of Iraq, for instance. It was clearly unlawful. If not from the very first moment then certainly after the reason for the invasion was debunked? No weapons of mass destruction? Ooops! Sorreee! We'll just be leaving now...
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it not you who was asking where Code Pink is now?
Actually, it's the pink elephants to whom you keep listening and seeing.
Homer 2016

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Living in the South I go there just to feel better about myself and the choices I've made in life.
Are you trying to goad me sir and the fact that I live in PA?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jango wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't resist a woman who speaks Italian!
Wanda: Archie? Do you speak Italian?

Archie: I am Italian! Sono italiano in spirito. Ma ho sposato una donna che preferisce lavorare in giardino a fare l'amore appassionato. Uno sbaglio grande!

But it's such an ugly language. How about... Russian?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 788,421 - 788,440 of1,078,100
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min Mychihuahuawillbite 305,063
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr just wondering 18,537
Baltimore Stands with Israel 5 hr I can read 18
SnuffAGlobalist 21 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon Anyone welcomed 84
Bealefeld: Downtown beating not a hate crime (Apr '12) Sun Judy Strothers 7
thailand prostitution movie Sun Teo 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000