Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
788,161 - 788,180 of 1,085,040 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't that be five years ago? Jus Sayin.
Anyone know what he's been doing to get by in life for 5 fkn years?
Shall we start a pool?
He's been holding a grudge. He has a huge axe to grind with the lapd. Hope this ends soon.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>sound just like the modern Liberal thinking.
The hardest thing to learn in life for a deranged liberal, is which bridge to cross and which -- To burn..
Carmen Electrashock

Brussel, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I'm a fatty Republican pig-boy! Now you say it...
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The hardest thing to learn in life for a deranged liberal, is which bridge to cross and which -- To burn..
That's not a bridge, Pig-boy, that's your house.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Dems Want Gun Makers Liable for Crimes.

Does that mean Government Motors is now liable for all deaths from misuse of cars?

Democrats are so flocked up.
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Boy, the quality of the conversation has certainly gone downhill around here... speakin' of republicans goin' down, when Willard Romney says to his fat wife, "Honey, you're the only woman I even loved other than my mother," he really means it.
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

It's interesting, isn't it? How some folks have essentially perfect timing and some folks couldn't find a clock if it was stuffed up their dicks.
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Carmen takes advantage of the lull in this intriguing conversation to run her ENTIRE ARM UP CAROL'S SKANKY ASS LOOKING FOR CANDY OR OLD TIRES!!!!
Carmen Electrashock

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Say Hi to me, Lily. I like my weed, vodka and proxy software. I'm Lily and my proxy service has a server in the Netherlands. I love to use the fatty word and love my weed too.

I'm a dike who drank a wee bit too much again.
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Colorado Dems Want Gun Makers Liable for Crimes.
Does that mean Government Motors is now liable for all deaths from misuse of cars?
Democrats are so flocked up.
Roy, baby, you skanky, candle-sellin' Pig-boy hidin' among the enemy. What you wearin' fatty? Lemme guess, a madras bow-tie and deck shoes and nuthin' else.... how'd I do, Pig-boy? Want me to fuck Naomi for you while you out toodlin' around in you powerful machine with the oddly mismatched paint and seat covers. One thing we know, Roy, whatever it is you drive the rest of us know you'll tell us you either paid way MORE than you did for it, or way LESS than you really did. It's the Pig-boy way.
Carmen Electrashock

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hi! It's me, lily the old bag faced alcoholic Democrat now posting from another server. All the Democrat men here are immature fattys and the Democrat women are whaloons.

I'm a good nutcase. I'm getting tired of my dem from Chicago routine.
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Say it, waxy, say, "I want your big hairy cock in my ass right now!"
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxy, waxman, in his big bow tie and white deck shoes, hangin' his pink ass out the window of a car designed to make him feel like a much younger man with a functional dick instead of some old pervert in a chatroom on the internet trollin' for lonely men. A man he will never ever be again while he's "Suckin' big hairy cocks like a good republican pussy-boy."
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

It's gotta say, Bucharest, Romania, Waxy... that is, before it says sumthin' else, sweetie. I never get tired of biiiiggggg suck-cess-fulll republican men in bow ties such as yourself, waxy... Raider is too much the gentleman fo' you ain't he boy? But I know what you like... I know how much to suck little boy dick and why your wife cries herself to bed each night as you pound away on your keyboard hoping to find the Google map to you youth.
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Aw... waxy, babay, you didn't just waste $75 only to discover you ain't got the balls to drive that l'il jew mouth of yours, well did ya Pig-boy? Ain't this fun, Roy? You think Naomi'll like it? Let's find out...
Carmen Electrashock

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bitch hung up on me, Roy! Soon as I said I'd like to stick a banana up her ass and watch her pretend she's Tarzan. Bitch!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He's black, former Navy__EOD qualified__expert marksman__survivalist type and really-really pizzed.
It seems he reported police brutality, they turned on him, now he's gone rogue. There's a whole manifesto of his grievances. He will kill himself or be killed
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Bow ties are cool!!!
Oh brother
Brutha Leroy Jones

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Carmen Electrashock wrote:
C'mon, pig-boys, let's boy-out and maybe some hot chicks'll show up and want to admire the sheer animal physicality of our teeny dead right-weenies.
We gots our Obama worshipping brains in our big leftie weenies and look how good its doin fo us black folks. He be bringin all da po hispanics and they be gettin da jobs
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You had doors on that one room school house on the mountain top? Where was the still? Did the school outhouse have one of those moon shaped windows in it?
Is that where she was taught that the Nazis were communists?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••