Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
787,341 - 787,360 of 1,095,216 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're denying your lame attempt to tell us the stock market really isn't where it is, it's thousands of points lower??
You talk down the economy because you hate Obama.
Problem is, you're dead wrong.
You come here with stupid premises, and you expect to walk away unscathed??
Fact is, Obama saved the economy from a complete Depression, and you hate it!!
Nuculur have you been hiding in a Bunker somewhere the Economy Sucks!!

The Congressional Budget Office's just-released economic forecast for 2013 is dispiriting, to say the least. The GDP is expected to grow by only 1.4%, the unemployment rate will "stay near" 8%, the deficit will reach $845 billion, and ObamaCare will cost 7 million their health insurance!!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Janes not a a woman
Then you should get along just great. You are no lady.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even Abdulrahman al-Awlaki?
"John Galt"
I can guarantee you that "real dumb" would have a fit if a Republican administration used drones to murder American citizens. In "real dumbs" mind torure is cruel, murder is okay if a democrat president orders it.
Peace
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

White race not destroyed through inter-racial mixing!
the one-drop rule went further in stating that any black ancestry made someone black, regardless of how little that ancestry is.

It's possible for Americans with black and white ancestry to have one sibling with mixed genes, another sibling who is 100% black, another sibling who is 100% white. It depends on how the genes are distributed. The Cosby Show was an excellent illustration of that!

There are many whites in America that have Native American ancestry but this does not necessarily translate racially into a particular descendent of that ancestry as having Native American genes. Many Americans with Native American ancestry are 100% Caucasian.

Every dog breeder knows that you can get a pure-breed (or pure race) from a mutt but you can't get a mutt from a pure-breed! A mutt carries genes for producing pure-breeds, but pure-breeds don't carry genes for producing any other race than their own.

Many often wonder how all the varieties or races of people could have come from the same original human ancestors. Well, in principle, that's no different than asking how children with different color hair (i.e., blond, brunette, brown, red) can come from the same parents who both have black hair.

Just as some individuals today carry genes to produce descendants with different color hair and eyes, humanity's first parents (Adam and Eve), possessed genes to produce all the variety and races of humans. You and I today may not carry the genes to produce every variety or race of humans, but humanity's first parents did possess such genes.

All varieties of humans carry genes for the same basic traits, but not all humans carry every possible variation of those genes. For example, one person may be carrying several variations of the gene for eye color (i.e., brown, green, blue), but someone else may be carrying only one variation of the gene for eye color (i.e., brown). Both carry the basic gene for eye color but both don't carry every variety of that gene. Thus, both will have different abilities to affect the eye color of their offspring.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Janes not a a woman
lily's not a lady
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like Connecticut Democrats are going to add a new tax on violent video games, citing the Sandy Hook/Newtown killer was addicted to them.

This makes more sense than going overboard like Democrats typically do. If laughed that the Democrats of course found a "tax" as part of the solution. The tax revenues are supposed to go toward public announcements warning parents about such video games.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> You're a f==king moran. There is no discount. There is no instant rebate. There is no discount. There is no refund check.. You are not giving anybody money so there is nothing to give back! Letting people keep the money they earn is not a subsidy, you mope!!!
My God you're dumb.
What the f*ck is the GD difference if Exxon pays $1 billion in taxes & gets a check for $200 million or if they have $800 million tax bill because they got a 200 million tax break.
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Her and Waxturds.
She and Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
A jew grows in brooklyn

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
Earliest Precursors of th-Drop Rule (C15)Polly Gray was a fair-complexioned biracial Court of Ohio on the grounds that she was White. Ohio statutes forbade Blacks from testifying against Whites, and yet she wn should be overturned.
Her lawyer argued that, despite Ms. Gray’s slight African ancestry, she looked more European than Africanisphysical appearance, blood fraction, or association) would decide your “race.”
From then on, some form of one-drop rule of invisible Blackness would be argued, unsuccessfully at first, in most racial identity cases heard in the North and later in the upperermor-drop rule around 1830 in the free states
Whoa! you a ham-eatin' spammer, ain't you boy? Get a job.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>that would only be accurate if I resembled Michelle, who looks more masculine than Barack.
COME on Jane that was harsh you know you took a double shot right there wow it's not what you said it's what you didn't say wow how you doing
A jew grows in brooklyn

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Truth is no SIN wrote:
White race not destry black ancestry made someone black, regardless of how little thatve American genes. Many Americans with Native American ancestry are 100% Caucasian.
Every dog breeder knows that you can get a pure-breed (or pure race) from a mutt but you can't get a mutt from a pure-breed! A mutt carries genes for producing pure-breeds, but pure-breeds don't carry genes for producing any other race than their own.
Many often wonder how all the varieties or racrs. Well, in principle, that's no different than asking how c
Just as some individuals today carry genes to produce descendants with different color hair and eyes, humanity's first parents (Adam and Eve), possessed genes to produce all the variety and races of humans. You and I today may not carry the genes to produce every variety or race of humans, but humanity's first parents did possess such genes.
All varieties of humans carry genes for the same basic tray be carrying only one variation of the gene for eye color (i.e., brown). Both carry the basic gene for eye color b have different abilities to affect the eye color of their opring.
Dumbest little boy in New York
One and one half wandering Jews
lily waxman raton fl

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock yourself out tinkerbell. I stalk any women on topix.
That why I'm confined to the mental institution? Yup, Thought so.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Bush didn't even want Bin Laden killed. Noway would he have taken an American out for Treason. Obama is one badass. Remember the pirates that were hi-jacking all the ships? No American ships hi-jacked since Obama ordered a bullet to their heads. Maybe Obama will keep America safer then Bush did and we won't have another 9/11.
Typical libeal Democrat liar:

"Bush didn't even want Bin Laden killed"

Show us where he made that specfic statement lying POS.

He alluded to the fact that the war is bigger than Bin Laden you frikkin zombie ars moron.
A Dem bigot comes out

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

A jew grows in brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Democrat Child...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think the federal government does not spent anything on our highway system?
Highway maintenance is a state responsibility.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

WOMAN WHO SAID BILL CLINTON RAPED HER "I didn’t want to be forced to testify about one of the most horrific events in my life. I didn't want to go through it again."[2] David Schippers, the Chief Investigative Counsel for the House Judiciary Committee which was holding an inquiry on whether Clinton had committed impeachable offenses, stated that he believed Broaddrick filed the affidavit because of intimidation from Clinton, saying, "She was so terrified. And the reason she was terrified was because she saw what had happened to Kathleen Willey, Gennifer Flowers and all the rest of them."[5] Although Broaddrick claimed that no one had pressured her to file a false affidavit, she complained that she was being watched from parked cars, her home had been broken into, her pets released and her answering machine tape stolen while she and her husband were away briefly, during the House impeachment probe.[5]
AND THE LILLY LIB KKK JIM CROW DEMOCRAT HAD the NERVE TO TALK ABOUT HERMAN CAINE and 3/5 democrats joined tearing down a BLACKMAN all for the democrats
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy wrote:
If there was ever any doubt the Anti-American Democrats were politicizing the wars and making it harder for us to be safe consider this...
The left displayed outrage and indignation about water boarding and GITMO detainees not having trials quick enough. Remember the idiots tried to have trials in New York and that backfired on Obama an Holder big time. CLOSE GITMO YET?
Now we find out Obama is taking it upon himself to EXECUTE Americans abroad with his drone strikes to the point where even the far left ACLU and even "some" Democrats in Congress have spoken out. Hell, Obama has gone way beyond waterboarding and trials, he goes right to the exeution stage with no Habeas Corpus.
The Ministry of Propoganda (MSNBC, NY Times, CNN, CBS News) is eerily silent.
Now libtards, which one of you morons want to blame Bush for Obama executing Americans?
Scarborough: Drone policy is far worse than Bush terror policy
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/05/scarborough-dr...

Drone Strikes’ Dangers to Get Rare Moment in Public Eye
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/world/middl...

Congress looks to limit drone strikes

.... The Democratic-led outcry......

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57567793/...

and now....

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) on Wednesday said he agrees with his Republican colleague Mike Rogers (R-MI), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, on the use of drone strikes against U.S. citizens who are believed to be senior al-Qaeda members. In a statement Tuesday, Rogers defended the use of the strikes, arguing that the government has the authority and obligation to protect itself from terrorist threats.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

ok you right wing nutjobs, when you attack Obama for the use of drones you're hating on the GOP.

bad nutjobs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
His father should have been more responsible.
I like this idea that the Israelis utilize.
Terrorist know they are a target & they jeopardize their family & friends when they get together with them.
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was separately targeted and murdered.

Pretty much the same as if some foreign agent targeted Obama's children for assassination.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

A jew grows in brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN YOU THROW A STONE IN THE PIG PEN THE PIG THAT SCREAMS THE LOUDEST FEELS IT THE MOST got a little nightness in them veins huh vampire lololol oink oink lololo boy hahahahah hey BROTHER lolololhahaah

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

DebilsTeeny Weeny Penis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, lieutenant, well said. It can take a thousand years at least to debase the word intelligence until it become synonymous with bird-brained. Smart guy woulda figured out after no more than 500 years that men don't fly.
Ahem... "intellectually" fly, troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr the truth really ... 18,731
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 2 hr Anonymous 86
Detective "Tim" with Baltimore sex crimes unit 18 hr Knock knock 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon godless by choice 305,378
Baltimore Stands with Israel Aug 15 I can read 76
Bud (Morgan State area) Aug 13 Rico 1
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Aug 12 Dr max 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••