Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
787,341 - 787,360 of 1,100,983 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#854985 Feb 6, 2013
WOMAN WHO SAID BILL CLINTON RAPED HER "I didn’t want to be forced to testify about one of the most horrific events in my life. I didn't want to go through it again."[2] David Schippers, the Chief Investigative Counsel for the House Judiciary Committee which was holding an inquiry on whether Clinton had committed impeachable offenses, stated that he believed Broaddrick filed the affidavit because of intimidation from Clinton, saying, "She was so terrified. And the reason she was terrified was because she saw what had happened to Kathleen Willey, Gennifer Flowers and all the rest of them."[5] Although Broaddrick claimed that no one had pressured her to file a false affidavit, she complained that she was being watched from parked cars, her home had been broken into, her pets released and her answering machine tape stolen while she and her husband were away briefly, during the House impeachment probe.[5]
AND THE LILLY LIB KKK JIM CROW DEMOCRAT HAD the NERVE TO TALK ABOUT HERMAN CAINE and 3/5 democrats joined tearing down a BLACKMAN all for the democrats
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#854986 Feb 6, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
If there was ever any doubt the Anti-American Democrats were politicizing the wars and making it harder for us to be safe consider this...
The left displayed outrage and indignation about water boarding and GITMO detainees not having trials quick enough. Remember the idiots tried to have trials in New York and that backfired on Obama an Holder big time. CLOSE GITMO YET?
Now we find out Obama is taking it upon himself to EXECUTE Americans abroad with his drone strikes to the point where even the far left ACLU and even "some" Democrats in Congress have spoken out. Hell, Obama has gone way beyond waterboarding and trials, he goes right to the exeution stage with no Habeas Corpus.
The Ministry of Propoganda (MSNBC, NY Times, CNN, CBS News) is eerily silent.
Now libtards, which one of you morons want to blame Bush for Obama executing Americans?
Scarborough: Drone policy is far worse than Bush terror policy
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/05/scarborough-dr...

Drone Strikes’ Dangers to Get Rare Moment in Public Eye
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/world/middl...

Congress looks to limit drone strikes

.... The Democratic-led outcry......

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57567793/...

and now....

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) on Wednesday said he agrees with his Republican colleague Mike Rogers (R-MI), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, on the use of drone strikes against U.S. citizens who are believed to be senior al-Qaeda members. In a statement Tuesday, Rogers defended the use of the strikes, arguing that the government has the authority and obligation to protect itself from terrorist threats.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

ok you right wing nutjobs, when you attack Obama for the use of drones you're hating on the GOP.

bad nutjobs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#854989 Feb 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
His father should have been more responsible.
I like this idea that the Israelis utilize.
Terrorist know they are a target & they jeopardize their family & friends when they get together with them.
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was separately targeted and murdered.

Pretty much the same as if some foreign agent targeted Obama's children for assassination.
Truth is no SIN

Bronx, NY

#854991 Feb 6, 2013
A jew grows in brooklyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa! you a ham-eatin' spammer, ain't you boy? Get a job.
WHEN YOU THROW A STONE IN THE PIG PEN THE PIG THAT SCREAMS THE LOUDEST FEELS IT THE MOST got a little nightness in them veins huh vampire lololol oink oink lololo boy hahahahah hey BROTHER lolololhahaah

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#854992 Feb 6, 2013
DebilsTeeny Weeny Penis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, lieutenant, well said. It can take a thousand years at least to debase the word intelligence until it become synonymous with bird-brained. Smart guy woulda figured out after no more than 500 years that men don't fly.
Ahem... "intellectually" fly, troll.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#854993 Feb 6, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, and they're in on it too, they are not innocent victims.
But yet you would treat killers his age as juveniles in our court system and we prohibit the death penalty for anyone under 18.

Obama has made himself a terrorist by targeting children for assassination.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#854994 Feb 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God you're dumb.
What the f*ck is the GD difference if Exxon pays $1 billion in taxes & gets a check for $200 million or if they have $800 million tax bill because they got a 200 million tax break.
I'll bet you're another one of those idiots that maximize their withholding so you can 'get back' a large check every spring!
lefteous

Pompano Beach, FL

#854996 Feb 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
"Not Surprized"... The turd that just wont flush.
Not Surprized aka known as the stalker "WAXBALLS", topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one.
lily waxman raton fl, No Surprize, Fake Not Surprized, RUSH10ME, Old Crazy Goober, Carter, Impeach Obama, Arguing withe idiots, Proud2bewhite, Carter, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank (anyone from Temecula, CA), fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
You may do things on rare occassions but you live here. I feel sorry for you.
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
He lives here just like the Ghost does.
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Groucho wrote:
Lehighton, PA
<quoted text>
Hiya Woofie. Ya got me confused with someone else. But I'll say goodnight to you and leave you with a final sentiment:
.!.
LOL
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure! You also have a Unicorn in the back yard, right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote: Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> What a perfect description of the typical liberal. Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:#395210 Jul 17, 2011
<quoted text> Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal (spelling police - what a moron - like I'm going to spell check posting to a loser).
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011 No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ ..and we thought you couldn't see past your bulbous nose. I guess that's not a problem when your eyes are on the side of your head. Oh, what a long tounge you have!
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. One can only deal with a moron like you in limited doses. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011 When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266 I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too? Is it sad liberal moron?
Nwaxman wrote: <quoted text> By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
Dman wrote:
<quoted text>How's it going, Spork? Still have a mouthful of Barry?
Time for some chocolate cake and ice cream!
VAGITARIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stand in line with the rest of the libtards and await your ass-pounding from the mods.
QUOTE who=nwaxman I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>butt-crack
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
So NotSurpriZed

Pompano Beach, FL

#854999 Feb 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S. <quoted text>
WAXTURDS wrote:
Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
Lol!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
SupriZedObamaFoo l

Pompano Beach, FL

#855000 Feb 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
It's DUH culture...
Floriduh/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection. If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...{/QUOTE]
Florida Seminole, FL #35635 Jan 1, 2010
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
Nostrilis Waxman 35614 Jan 1, 2010 It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
Nostrilis Waxman 35621 Jan 1, 2010 You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...
35659 Jan 1, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: <quoted text> You got it. I am hip to this.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T50ESI ... p1644
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
NostrillousSurpr izus

Pompano Beach, FL

#855001 Feb 6, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
#56396http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621 #c56397
Nostrilis Waxman
Windsor, CT
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
QUOTE who="Nostrilis Waxman" I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote: I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: Ohhh Booooyyyy! Like Wooowwww! Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
QUOTE who="Devin"
ROFLMAO....... You posted that Woman's personal information on this thread....... you were sanctioned by Topix..... That qualifies you as a Topix Stalker, at least the moderator considers you such......
That's not Devin's assessment, I was here when the moderator warned you, it's not like you've forgotten....... ROFLMAO
The other delusional lunatic, Pelosi was kicked off Topix for the same thing...... ROFLMAO
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#855002 Feb 6, 2013
So Demo KKK Rats. How is our level of respect in the world? Middle east any better? Are we any safer wth moe peple hating us under Obama than Bush?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#855003 Feb 6, 2013
It's not that I don't like it, it's just totally bullshit!!

And you're clueless enough about the matter to think that anything you find on the internet equals a reliable source.

If you're going to use a source, make sure it's not one that's completely full of shit!!

It explains why you nitwits whine about Obama, instead of figuring out how to profit from his policies.

For example, I didn' like Bush, but made a lot of money when he was elected by buying tobacco companies.

Clinton had gone after the tobacco companies for their dangers.

Bush backed off, and tobacco stocks soared!!

You don't have to like a President to make money off his policies, which appears to fly over the head of you nitwits.

Instead of crying about taxes, find a way to make more money!! DUH

(other than collecting scrap metal)
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted a piece from a libertarian economist. You don't like what it says so you attack the messenger. To be blunt, I'm going to believe him over you every day of the week.

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#855004 Feb 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you would treat killers his age as juveniles in our court system and we prohibit the death penalty for anyone under 18.
Obama has made himself a terrorist by targeting children for assassination.
http://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/2011/08/...

A list of Bush drone strikes.

Bush did not put those children at risk, their terrorist link did.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#855006 Feb 6, 2013
ACLU Court Filing Argues for Judicial Review of U.S. Targeted Killings of Americans
By Noa Yachot, Communication Strategist, ACLU at 11:54am

The courts have a crucial role to play in determining the lawfulness of U.S. drone killings of three American citizens in Yemen in 2011, the ACLU and the Center for Constitutional Rights argued in a brief filed last night in a lawsuit challenging the killings...

http://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security/ac...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#855007 Feb 6, 2013
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being blunt, like honesty, is always the best policy.
First we had Bill "I did not have sex with that woman" Clinton, then we had John "I did not cheat on my wife fighting cancer" Edwards, then we had Anthony "see my weener" Weiner, then we had Barney "my apartment is used for prostitution" Frank and now we have Robert "hateful rightwing blogs" Menendez.
But the Cheerleaders couldn't report enough news stories and articles about a Republican toe tapping in a bathroom stall.
We're going to hear the same crickets we heard when Clinton was getting BJs in the Oval Office, Edwards was paying his mistress and love child on the side with taxpayer money, Weiner was showing off his private parts and Frank doing what Frank likes to do as we are with Menendez.
The same crickets we heard when the Federal Election Commission imposed $719,000 in fines against participants in the 1996 Democratic Party fundraising scandals involving contributions from China, Korea and other foreign sources.
But whatever you do...never, never, NEVER tap your foot in a bathroom stall.
Was that blunt and honest enough?
Michelle Malkin writes about the double standard in today's column:

So far, the magical “D” after Sen. Sleaze-Bob’s name has conferred supernatural immunity upon him. New Jersey Democrats are AWOL. Liberal columnists for the nation’s fishwraps of record remain uninterested. David Letterman was too busy trading fat jokes with donut-munching Jersey Gov. Chris Christie. And Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid stubbornly clung to his assertion this week that Menendez “did nothing wrong.”

But the mountains of Things Menendez Should Have Known But Conveniently Overlooked and Things Menendez Should Have Done But Conveniently Forgot just keep growing. My invitation to Democratic women on Capitol Hill to join Ladies Against Sen. Sleaze-Bob still stands. Guess it must have fallen through the cracks

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#855008 Feb 6, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was separately targeted and murdered.
Pretty much the same as if some foreign agent targeted Obama's children for assassination.
I am aware it was not the same time as the father.

Was he targeted & if so why?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#855009 Feb 6, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
To Tenzing, Nuculur and the rest of the zoo cage crowd, money is just
something other people give you to play with....with the Boy Messiah's help, of course.
Wait'll you grow up and get a career of your own, then you'll find out how it all works.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#855010 Feb 6, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My God you're dumb.
What the f*ck is the GD difference if Exxon pays $1 billion in taxes & gets a check for $200 million or if they have $800 million tax bill because they got a 200 million tax break.
RealDave do you have a problem with GE paying No Taxes?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#855012 Feb 6, 2013
From 9/11/01, Osama bin Laden became public enemy number one for the United States and its then-president, George W. Bush. Here is a video compilation of Bush’s comments on bin Laden, as well as a Democratic National Committee attack ad from 2006.

----------

Bigger fish to fry?? Like who??

OBL is responsible for the 9-11 attacks, so who were the bigger fish, or are you just talking thru your ass again??

Thought so.

Bush failed at capturing OBL, just as he failed at the two wars he started.

And it still drives you crazy, thus the never ending excuses.
History 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, Bush wanted to kill Osama. Why do you think we bombed the heck out of Afghanistan immediately following 9/11 and then bombed the heck out of the mountains where he thought Osama was hiding?
When we lost track of Osama and had reason to believe he was dead inside one of those mountains, there were much bigger fish to fry and Bush concentrated on the bigger fish at that point.
It would have been distracting if the American public were led to believe Osama was the only mastermind of 9/11 and there weren't others just as dangerous, if not more so, in the al Qaeda ranks.
A lot of them were wiped out or captured in Iraq when they scurried over there to claim Iraq the frontlines.
This president would have ignored all other threats and all other al Qaeda ring leaders believing Osama was the brass ring when he wasn't anymore.
Honesty isn't this president's strong suit. Looking good and taking all the credit for someone else's tough decisions is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Eaddae 305,478
gay hookup in maryland 3 hr mdtowson 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr see the light 18,888
Md. Governor Does Illegal Immigrants Another Fa... 7 hr wild child 2
Atlantic fish management research to be address... 15 hr Will Jones 1
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 19 hr Crodriguez 20
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life Sat HidingInMyCave 6
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••