Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,350)

Showing posts 786,981 - 787,000 of1,073,064
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Taxpayer

Roxboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
For a constitutionalist you don't seem to know very much about how it works. Article I, section 8 gives CONGRESS the power to tax and spend money, not the president. You have dodged this question for days and we can't make any progress until we at least agree on what the constitution says.
Can the President spend ONE DOLLAR without approval from the congress?
And after a hundred plus years of abusing Article I, section 8 of the constitution when do we apply the Prudence of the Declaration of Independence.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath sewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Topic Reminder Service

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-funded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his first presidential campaign in 2007, defeating Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote. During his second inaugural address on January 21, 2013, Obama called for full equality for gays: "Our journey is not complete until our gay brothers and sisters are treated like anyone else under the law- for if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well."

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. Barack Obama appointed two women to serve on the Supreme Court in the first two years of his Presidency. Sonia Sotomayor, nominated by Obama on May 26, 2009, was confirmed on August 6, 2009, becoming the first Hispanic Supreme Court Justice. Elena Kagan, nominated by Obama on May 10, 2010, was confirmed on August 5, 2010, bringing the number of women sitting simultaneously on the Court to three, for the first time in American history.

On January 16, 2013 President Obama outlined a series of sweeping gun control proposals, urging Congress to reintroduce an expired ban on "military-style" assault weapons, impose limits on ammunition magazines to 10 rounds, introduce background checks on all gun sales, pass a ban on possession and sale of armor-piercing bullets, as well as additional measures.

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of international terrorist and al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Q. How many men does it take to throw a puss* down the stairs?
A. None. He fell.
Oh, um, sure... sure, that's great. Now go back to bed and pull the covers up over your head. Do not get up again!
aisling-

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, um, sure... sure, that's great. Now go back to bed and pull the covers up over your head. Do not get up again!
Smack my B up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Life is full of choices. Choose wisely."
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

So, St Peter is presidin' over the Heaven Prayer Breakfast but for some reason god doesn't show up. Peter stomps over to God's trailer, opens the door and witnesses the strangest sight. There on the floor of the trailer is God naked, with a navy seal fuckin' him up the ass, while, at the same time, a marine is rammin' his dick down his throat. Patt Tillman is playing a banjo and sitting on the sofa with no head. Peter quietly closes the door and walks back to breakfast muttering to himself, "Boy, just when you think you've seen everything..."
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

What's the difference between heaven and texas? You have to impress a peter to get into heaven whereas all you got to do to get into texas is suck one.
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

A texan is ridin' a mechanical bull an screamin' "Yeeeeee-hah!" over and over. The bull turns around and says to him, tell me again why I should even be sleeping with you?
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Smack my B up...
Uh-huh. What? Clown boy, GET OFF MY BLOCK!!!! MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!
aisling-

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

"Don't forget to include everyone"...

Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Smack my B up...
I CHOOSE TO PISS ALL OVER YOU CLOWNS CEASELESSLY. APPARENTLY CONVERSATION ISN'T YOUR FORTE'!!!! YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND? YOU WILL SHUT UP NOW OR YOU WILL BE SWIMMING IN PISS!!!! YOU ARE STOOPID PEOPLE. IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE YOU'RE EVEN ALIVE LET ALONE ALLOWED TO COMMUNICATE!!! DIE, NOW!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Exxon paid 12.3 billion dollars in taxes to the federal government.
Exxon earned 9.6 billion dollars from investment in the United States.
Where is that subsidy for oil companies?
Just because you ignore the answers doesn't mean your questions weren't answered.

You're like a four year old in the check out stand.

Grow a pair ya friggin' Nancy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... for the really, really slow people in the class.
Your answer is analogous to money growing on trees.
The Department of Treasury isn't a source fo money. The Department of Treasury is a repository for money collected from a source of money.
The Department of Treasury can't invent money, or conjure money out of thin air, and doesn't have a grove or trees out back where money grows on them.
Besides, the Department of Treasury is 16.5 trillion dollars in debt. It doesn't have any money.
So, where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
You have to identify a REAL source of money to answer the question. The Department of Treasury is not a source of money. The Department of Treasury is a REPOSITORY for money collected from a source of money.
The US Department of the Treasury.
aisling-

Clyde, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Carols Big Vagina wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh. What? Clown boy, GET OFF MY BLOCK!!!! MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!!
Make me, fckwit.

http://www.grouchymedia.com/videos/2006/07/op...

Sew sad.
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

WHY DOES ANYONE CARE WHAT FARMERS AND DEACONS IN BUMFUCK THINK? THEY DON'T THINK, THEY REACT. THEY ARE REACTING TO THIS NOW AND HAVE NO IDEA WHY EXCEPT THAT IT SEEMS VAGUELY THREATENING TO THE ORDER? But what of when I write like this? Is this style and tone threatening? What makes something threatening? Scary? What is I cut off your tits and shove them down your throat? Does the idea of that seem to cross a line? What about if I kill your son with a rock by bashing in his head, does that fan the flames? What's your response? Do you imagine that anyone might have that response to those stimuli? interesting....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The direct question is, what subsidies are you talking about?
Tell us about those subsidies.
I did, you're just making more of a fool of yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still haven't told us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government. All you have to do is cite a simple source(s) of money. A source of money is a place that generates money, like someone working for a living being paid a portion of the money they generate. Or, the company that person works for, generating money through the economy. Or, the sale of federal lands to some country like, oh, for instance, China.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's govenment?
The Treasury Dept.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep asking where Obama gets his money.
The answer is the GD Treasury Department.
You have an answer in mind that you want & just are too stupid to ask the right question.
Ya beat me to it.

"the right question"
Carols Big Vagina

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
"Don't forget to include everyone"...
In what? Are you referring to another branch of the cowardly and stoopid american military who couldn't find their asses with both hands? Fat, doughy, pin headed country boys with guns in the wrong country killing women and children and old men because the big ol' daddy figure tol' them to? Is that what you mean coward? This? This is the ultimate good in your beady eyes? To do what you're told no matter what it is? Are you retarded?(rhetorical.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A) It's not Obama's money. It's my money.
B) The Treasury Department isn't a source of moneey. It is only a repository for money. And, it doesn't have any money. It is 16.5 trillion dollars in debt.
I've read about taxing/seizing existing assets, something right out of Karl Marx's "Das Kapital". And, I've read about the Democrats setting up an unconstitutional government, aside from the Constitutional government that is required to be funded through Congress, to be funded by trillion dollar coins given to the Fed (assuming the Fed isn't broke, too... it's time we audit the Fed and find out if we really have any backing for our currency or not) and the Fed gives to this unconstitutional alternate government what it says is real money, which is right out of Machievelli's "The Prince". And I've read about plans to sell federal land (that is actually part of states) to China in exchange for payment on the debt.(Obama is about as ignorant as a person can get, but even he should know the federal government can't give part of a state to some foreign government.)
I cannot think of a source of enough money to pay for Obama's government. If I could think of a source for that much money, I'd suggest it as a way to avoid collapsing the government.
So, I'm asking the Democrats who are in control where they will get the money from to pay for Obama's government and prevent the collapse of the government.
What is their plan? They do have a plan, don't they? Please don't tell me they don't even have a plan.
Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?
A) Obama's not spending it.
B) The US Treasury is the source of all federal funds.
C) You're an ignorant twit.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Justice Department white paper: government can kill American citizens without clear evidence (tell me this isn't the 'enemy within')

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/justice-d...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 786,981 - 787,000 of1,073,064
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Samuel 18,499
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Brian_G 304,941
Feeling Empowered (May '07) 22 hr Wreaking Ball GUY 3,097
illegals? what about our kids? Sat Jack1 1
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) Fri David McSmitj 72
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... Thu NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Jul 10 GOP failures 1
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••