Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
785,801 - 785,820 of 1,080,431 Comments Last updated 26 min ago

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I recently saw a young white guy who was on his way to Oklahoma. He was carrying a suitcase and a ragged backpack and he was homeless too. I'm pretty sure he was dickless, but I couldn't be sure. Where was Obamalie for this young man, huh? Same place he was for the seven hours that the United States Ambassador to Benghazi was being paraded naked around the streets of the Libyan capital with a cowbell tied to his nuts.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discardian wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually it's a great time to be drinking. An entire evening is about to be ruined by the ridiculous spectacle of smaller white men being crushed by bigger black ones. I mean it's as if we're celebrating the very thing we spend all day complaining about.
I'm off to go watch. I'll be sure to notice if they put all the smaller white guys on one team and the bigger black guys on the other.

Sheesh!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Sarge wrote:
is it true they are gonna put armed guards at gun ranges now>??
Pretty good observation.
The latest story is that the "sniper" took a troubled young returning vet with PTSD under wing and thought that taking him to range would be a good idea.
If that's so, I would wonder how the "sniper" lived to see four Iraq tours.
Or maybe they were all tipping a few brewskis?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, funding comes from Congress, Command and Control rests with the President. That's how if a Gary Johnson had won the presidency, on his first day in office he could order all US troops and equipment home and nobody could do a thing to stop him.
The framers wrote in the Constitution that Congress has the power to declare war, to raise and support armies, and to repel invasions, but they also named the president as commander in chief, giving him the power to order the armed forces to defend the country.

“"commie obammy"”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
It’s easy to understand Liberals/Democrats’ philosophy “What’s Good for American is Bad for Liberals” if you need evidence just look how the Liberal Media is trying to Spin this Bad Economic News as Positive!!
Oh now, there you go again. I think what the man was saying was, the Dow Jones is representative of business as a whole, that's why it's on the front page of every newspaper in the country. Now, admittedly, it doesn't seem like the man on the street is benefiting - which is, I think, what your saying - and that's true, but here's where your analysis falls apart. The reason for this is not what you imagine it is. The reason for this is that the interests of "business" are the opposite from the interests of "the people." It's as plain as the nose on your face... well, that's a bad example...

It's the dirty little secret of economics. Economic well-being for a small group of greedy individuals signifies economic doom for the much larger volume of individuals "below" them in the pecking order.

It's like Judaism in a way. When the very fabric of your being inextricably tied to the acquisition of money you tend to overlook the condition of others who are not so single-minded. By conflating money and happiness you change the fundamental meaning of the Purfuit of it.

Now you can't have it both ways, puppy, either the successes of individual investors is good and the "success" of "the people" is bad, or, the success of the people is elevated to at least equal value as the success of "business." As recent history demonstrates, the success of business operates in inverse degree to the success of the people. Particularly when the people can be convinced to vote and act against their own best interests. It's academic.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Voice of Rosin wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you're just a font of idiotic aphorisms, aren't you, son? A stitch in time saves whine.
You never open your mouth without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.
Peter Gunn

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You never open your mouth without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.
I have no evidence that you would recognize 'knowledge' if it were to hit you in the face, and I'm willing to try?
Peter Gunn

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

If you'll excuse me for a moment I'm going to go out on the street and see if I can find any heroin addicts to take over to my friend's opium factory. BRB

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

discardian wrote:
I recently saw a young white guy who was on his way to Oklahoma. He was carrying a suitcase and a ragged backpack and he was homeless too. I'm pretty sure he was dickless, but I couldn't be sure. Where was Obamalie for this young man, huh? Same place he was for the seven hours that the United States Ambassador to Benghazi was being paraded naked around the streets of the Libyan capital with a cowbell tied to his nuts.
Dickless? Well-acquainted with the walk, no doubt. It must suck being a small black guy, too dumb to outsmart anyone, too small to bully your way through.
Peter Gunn

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Dickless? Well-acquainted with the walk, no doubt. It must suck being a small black guy, too dumb to outsmart anyone, too small to bully your way through.
Aw, Mommy, the bad white man is bein' mean to me!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Peter Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no evidence that you would recognize 'knowledge' if it were to hit you in the face, and I'm willing to try?
Since you asked, I have to say no, you're not willing or able.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The only illegals you're gonna find in Temecula are armed with weed-whackers and leaf blowers.
Correct. Lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, and rakes as well. Fine workers.

Guest worker programs are the way to go.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You walked into a trap fkface.
A. Temecula Valley Hospital on target for mid 2013 opening.
B. Kaiser eyes Temecula for medical research center with 250 bed hospital.
Should I continue along or is that gonna be enough for your stupid
azz for one day???
You were much smarter when you lived in Reading pal.
Jus Sayin!
Temecula is an anomaly, a city of about 100,000 that has experienced rapid growth in the last 20 years and does not have any hospital whatsoever at present.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I'd give a testicle for a smoked whitefish salad sandwich. Unheard of in the wilds of Chattanooga.
Meanwhile, Kunitz just scored a hat trick against Washington. You a Penguin guy or a Flyers guy?
Prefer college hockey over the NHL goon squad, although the NHL got better when they eliminated the red line. Hockey without the fighting would be much better.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, no reason beyond the political price that would be paid doing it. That's why it won't get done with our two party system. Heck, your side refuses to even acknowledge four years of surpluses under Clinton.
Believe that there are a significant number of members within the current Republican House who would be willing to make the cuts necessary to balance the budget. That would of necessity include cuts in entitlements.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
A very stupid statement on your part. One of the most stupid yo've made.
Funny I've never heard it voiced by anyone else. Least of all by anyone with a modicu of intelligence who knows the costs to the nation's economy and iits' people.
But then, it's hard to find folks quite as stupid as you, Nobraina.
No wonder you're such a loser!!
The cost of continued deficits and mounting debt is far worse.

Time to take a little bitter medicine to save the patient.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you oppose restricting gun ownership to felons & the mentally insane.
Ask a Libertarian. It's their platform.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Peter Gunn wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw, Mommy, the bad white man is bein' mean to me!
There you go, that's more like it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you oppose restricting gun ownership to felons & the mentally insane.
Actually, let me respond to that in a serious manner. Such issues should be left to family and friends of the mentally ill, not to the government. As to felons, they should not be released from prison if they present any danger of violence. Felony tax evaders certainly should not lose their right to bear arms.

“"festivus lentel"”

Since: Feb 13

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Something told me you'd like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 9 hr Petal Power 121,138
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 hr The_Box 305,088
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Samuel 18,546
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... Wed SnuffAGlobalist 2
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) Jul 23 true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel Jul 23 informant 19
SnuffAGlobalist Jul 21 SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search