Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#852654 Feb 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When you said the past doesn't matter?
OUR past, Dave. Are you Yeah?

Chronologically, our past doesn't matter. What does matter is when arrogance is coupled with presumption. Liberals have an overriding obsession with being 'right', especially when it produces control.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852655 Feb 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The regressive, vacuous ideology of neocons
"My country ó always right, never wrong": It's the least thoughtful and most primitive form of patriotism
http://theweek.com/article/index/239569/the-r...
so i'm like one step above a neo-con?
well that's a relief.
If you spent less time bitching about life, you'd possibly enjoy yours more.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#852656 Feb 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Democrats put principles above party.
You a**holes circle the wagons around anyone with a "D" on their forehead, you're the metastasizing tumor of American society.
This from a nitwit who circled his wagons around a non Christian that never had a chance of winning??

Or behind folks like Todd Akin, Richard Mourdoch, Allen West, losers all, Teabaggers all.

The Mormons are not Christians, but you're too stupid to know that.

The Catholic Church does not consider Mormonism a religion any more than it counts Scientology as a religion.

You were suckered. Been happening to low intelligence types like you forever.

Location hidden

#852657 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't assume my posts are about you or waxturd. But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty too...
You ARE Waxturd!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852658 Feb 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Legislature's mission is clear
If Connecticut doesn't end up with the toughest gun-control laws in the nation, the General Assembly will have failed its post-Sandy Hook School mission. Simple as that.
This was dawning on me last Wednesday night, about two-thirds of the way through the nearly 6-hour public hearing in Newtown High School.
Sitting on the stage, set to basting temperatures by the TV lights, were about 50 of the state's top lawmakers, exhibited behind desks for the 500 mostly local residents who showed up.
Gun-control advocates outnumbered gun enthusiasts by about 10-1, among the 80 people who spoke.
....Yes, the tide has shifted against the National Rifle Association, particularly in this state.
Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Ken-Dixon-...
More Copy $ Paste. LOL.. You're alone, but happy.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#852659 Feb 2, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
yadda yadda yadda... I didn't mean to make you blush in front of your 13 Stooges. Sorry. But that happens a lot...men start thinking of me and well...shit happens you know what I mean?
LOL
.....next thing you know they're reeling off the Charmin.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852660 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If you spent less time bitching about life, you'd possibly enjoy yours more.
Realists have lost a lot of ground in the GOP, but it hasnít been because administrations identified with them presided over any major disasters. Instead, the very things that made their preferred policies successful, especially their prudence and caution, were cast aside by a new generation of Republican leaders that no longer took these principles very seriously when they didnít actively loathe them. Realists prize some specialized knowledge about the rest of the world, and many of their intra-party opponents encourage people to dismiss expertise as elitism and to trash knowledge of other cultures and nations as sympathy with Americaís enemies. The result for Republicans is the carnival display of ignorance and demagoguery that we witnessed yesterday, and Republican realists are definitely not responsible for that.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

darn it!, someone keeps supplying me material! bitching is just a by-product!

obviously. and if you can't see that then you're just supplying me with more material.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852661 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>More Copy $ Paste. LOL.. You're alone, but happy.
i'm not alone. you keep getting sucked in. no pun intended.

:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852662 Feb 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Legislature's mission is clear
If Connecticut doesn't end up with the toughest gun-control laws in the nation, the General Assembly will have failed its post-Sandy Hook School mission. Simple as that.
This was dawning on me last Wednesday night, about two-thirds of the way through the nearly 6-hour public hearing in Newtown High School.
Sitting on the stage, set to basting temperatures by the TV lights, were about 50 of the state's top lawmakers, exhibited behind desks for the 500 mostly local residents who showed up.
Gun-control advocates outnumbered gun enthusiasts by about 10-1, among the 80 people who spoke.
....Yes, the tide has shifted against the National Rifle Association, particularly in this state.
Read more: http://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Ken-Dixon-...
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?

Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim

Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal

Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal

Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat...

Common thread - all of these idiots are Democrats.

Ban guns? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause, deranged Democrats...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#852663 Feb 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you a rally was coming, nitwit.
And you missed it!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
That's what you get for running around crying:
"The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!!"
A correction is coming. At least 10%.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852664 Feb 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not alone. you keep getting sucked in. no pun intended.
:-)
Your eyes are useless when your mind is blind with copy & paste..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#852665 Feb 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This from a nitwit who circled his wagons around a non Christian that never had a chance of winning??
Or behind folks like Todd Akin, Richard Mourdoch, Allen West, losers all, Teabaggers all.
The Mormons are not Christians, but you're too stupid to know that.
The Catholic Church does not consider Mormonism a religion any more than it counts Scientology as a religion.
You were suckered. Been happening to low intelligence types like you forever.
Mormonism had nothing to do with it. Romney thought that earning one's own income was more desirable than taking someone else's, he was wrong.

You have to hand it to Obama, he used his first term brilliantly, he basically 'employed' his voting base.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852666 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; nuculur liberal
Zimmerman ~~~ Another deranged gun toting Democrat...
Common thread - all of these idiots are Democrats.
Ban guns? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause, deranged Democrats...
always laying the blame on liberals.

Adam Lanza got his guns from his registered republican mother. and didn't she train him how to shoot?

and i imagine the rest of your list will contain some discrepancies, as usual. i can take it apart piece by piece if you'd like. like if Zimmerman is a democrat why is Sean Hannity his best friend?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#852667 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your eyes are useless when your mind is blind with copy & paste..
unlike your right wing chain-email copy and paste?

'Oh golly gee whiz i don't have to hunt all over the net to find my daily dose of BS!'

though you could just go to WND.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#852668 Feb 2, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Mormonism had nothing to do with it. Romney thought that earning one's own income was more desirable than taking someone else's, he was wrong.
You have to hand it to Obama, he used his first term brilliantly, he basically 'employed' his voting base.
Romney never earned anything without raping and ravaging companies, banks, people, and the government.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852669 Feb 2, 2013
The ignorant verbiage proves that this is also the recently departed troll "Floriduh"!!

What a loser!!

Hundreds of false ID's for a shut-in.

Too bad you never had an actual life.
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your eyes are useless when your mind is blind with copy & paste..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852670 Feb 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam Lanza got his guns from his registered republican mother. and didn't she train him how to shoot?
and i imagine the rest of your list will contain some discrepancies, as usual. i can take it apart piece by piece if you'd like. like if Zimmerman is a democrat why is Sean Hannity his best friend?
Zimmerman is a registered democrat...

This country needs a department of common sense... No gun toting liberals allowed...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#852671 Feb 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe everything you read or see on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote with it.
When you've been watching it your whole life what's not to believe?

You ideologues know it too, they embrace their "purity".

Purely stupid if you ask me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#852672 Feb 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
unlike your right wing chain-email copy and paste?
'Oh golly gee whiz i don't have to hunt all over the net to find my daily dose of BS!'
though you could just go to WND.
My people skills are just fine... It's my tolerance for idiots that just copy & paste, minds that are blind that needs work.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#852673 Feb 2, 2013
We're dealing with "Floriduh" again.

This nitwit just seeks attention.

He repeats his standard lies, like the Adam Lanza one, just to get attention. Several times this week alone.

I guess it's our fault for giving him the attention he so craves.

Remember, even negative attention is satisfying for this nitwit, his life offers him no human contact at all.

So he comes here, day after day, wasting hours logged on as multiple sockpuppets and judging.

But the judging thing has backfired, as those who get stars don't want them from sockpupppets, and those who get aw-shit's consider them a badge of honor!!

I'm in the lead, so far as I know, with 23 negatives, passing the 21 that Not Surprised got yesterday!!

How many sockpuppets does this crazy person have??
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 306,214
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Need help to get down! 16 hr sweetenvy 1
Review: Atas Marc J 23 hr Briansaul 5
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sun VeganTiger 54,518
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more Sun Dealer 1
Subs (Jun '13) Sun Redroof 2
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match

Baltimore Jobs

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore