Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852522 Feb 1, 2013
History101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was in the band so couldn't be a cheerleader. Had several friends on the squad who taught me all the cheers though.
The Obama Team Cheerleaders...just easier to call them Cheerleaders...for future reference.
Call them whatever you want Carol, they're still a majority of Americans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852523 Feb 1, 2013
There are so few GOP idiots compared to Democrat idiots, which is how Obama was re-elected. The number of Democrat idiots, especially in Broward County, far outnumber Republicans. Hence, a vast and overwhelming number of idiotic votes to support the incompetent Obama for another term of failure.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852524 Feb 1, 2013
OldRatface wrote:
<quoted text> False...constipation at your old age is a problem, causing you to continue supporting Obama...try prunes and you will have a better chance of causing an explosion.
If you voted for Mittens, the likelihood is much greater that YOU are the senior citizen.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852525 Feb 1, 2013
new yawk wrote:
You above ALL people shouldn't make reference to "blow"(ing)... You've been "blow"(ing) Waxman for dayz !
AHaHaaHaaa ...!
PS You don't know me. I'm too unpredictable. ;)
<quoted text>
You're a rightwinger.
You're totally predictable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852526 Feb 1, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
There are so few GOP idiots compared to Democrat idiots, which is how Obama was re-elected. The number of Democrat idiots, especially in Broward County, far outnumber Republicans. Hence, a vast and overwhelming number of idiotic votes to support the incompetent Obama for another term of failure.
Well, poser, there's certainly an abundance of rightwing GOP idiots on Topix.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nj raider 1

United States

#852527 Feb 1, 2013
Truth is no SIN wrote:
BLACK POWER EDUCATION, MORALS , FAMILY , ECONIMICS , SELF SAVIOUR , FAITH IN SELF, BE STRONG AS A PERSON , LOVE THY SELF FIRST , DO NOT LOVE YOUR ENSLAVER EVER, KNOWLEDGE , RESPECT SELF & OTHERS EVEN ENEMIES YOUR REAL COMMUNITY NEIGHBORS LIVES BESIDE YOU NOT ON TOPIX xyz
A bra, I don't know how old you are, but you sound very young with the nonsense your posting. I'm a blackman &i don't give 2 shyts about black history month. What we supposed to celebrate it because white folks choose to acknowledge the atrocities committed or hundreds of years in just 1 month. Be for real! You wanna learn true black history, google general monk monk & learn the truth about your people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852528 Feb 1, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Call them whatever you want Carol, they're still a majority of Americans.
Yes, there is still a majority of American idiots who elect and re-elect inexperienced, unqualified incompetents like Obama. You can call them Democrats, but America is now being overrun by other idiots who are more interested in getting freebies than what is best for our nation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852529 Feb 1, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
If you voted for Mittens, the likelihood is much greater that YOU are the senior citizen.
Senior citizens and men are wiser than the rest of the nation, and they proved it by voting against a second term of Obama-incompetence and Obama-failure. You must be a kiddie, unwise, inexperienced, unqualified, incompetent voter or a silly woman...or a governmental leech.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#852530 Feb 1, 2013
I'm an Independent with common sense.

I don't see a lot of common sense being displayed on The Hill.

I see the inmates running the insane asylum.

And by your logical deduction ( reasoning ?)...

You're a leftwing crazy. Birds that fly with one crippled wing have a very predictable flight path. A fate of failure to be sure.
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a rightwinger.
You're totally predictable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852531 Feb 1, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, there is still a majority of American idiots who elect and re-elect inexperienced, unqualified incompetents like Obama. You can call them Democrats, but America is now being overrun by other idiots who are more interested in getting freebies than what is best for our nation.
LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#852532 Feb 1, 2013
new yawk wrote:
You above ALL people shouldn't make reference to "blow"(ing)... You've been "blow"(ing) Waxman for dayz !
AHaHaaHaaa ...!
PS You don't know me. I'm too unpredictable. ;)
<quoted text>
Too unpredictable !!!!!!!!! What a hoot. The only thing unpredictable about you is when you'll be taken away in a straight jacket, not if. Do me a favor will you waxturd. The current peanut prize is held by Not Surprized at 21. Would you crank me out 22 peanuts before you snap and run off and hide.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852533 Feb 1, 2013
Talk about tone deaf Grumpy Old Pricks:

House Republicans focus on minority outreach at former slave plantation during annual retreat

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/gop-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852534 Feb 1, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, poser, there's certainly an abundance of rightwing GOP idiots on Topix.
Well, poser, there's certainly an abundance of leftwing DEMocrat idiots on Topix, and you certainly are one of them. Bwhahahahahaha...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852535 Feb 1, 2013
leosanusnatch wrote:
Three, Six, Nine
I'm a liberal shillin' slime
I pimped out my vote
For the Obama Drama line
Though the lyin' swine choked
I'm still stoked
A pimped out baby-mama stroked
Punked, Played and Smoked
By my baby-daddy's 'ho
And we're all on the government dole
Clap, Pat - Clap Pat
Now put your hands together - Clap, Pat !!!
You mean like THIS ?! Still sure about your 2nd assertion ?!
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOPIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852536 Feb 1, 2013
DEMIdiots wrote:
<quoted text> Senior citizens and men are wiser than the rest of the nation, and they proved it by voting against a second term of Obama-incompetence and Obama-failure. You must be a kiddie, unwise, inexperienced, unqualified, incompetent voter or a silly woman...or a governmental leech.
Great, and you old pricks can keep proving it by losing national elections!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#852537 Feb 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
2:21PM on 2-1-2012
DOW JONES INDUSTRIALS 14,008.41.
First time over 14,000 since 2007, just as Bush was destroying the nation's economy!!
Thank you, President Obama!!
LOL there are exactly 14 Rednecks visiting our Forum. They don't like it when you say kind things about the President and will mark your post with sad faces.. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaa Somebody give em some tablets so they can manage that ANGER!

Yes...I Thank President Obama too. I'm looking forward to the next four years with him in charge.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#852538 Feb 1, 2013
Chuck Hagel saga

Watching Republican eat their own just to fight Obama.

Can McCain & Graham look anymore pathetic?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852539 Feb 1, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, and you old pricks can keep proving it by losing national elections!
You are the loser, causing the nation to go downhill even further, meaning your welfare and foodstamps will also be declining at an even faster rate than your mental condition. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DEMIdiots

Pompano Beach, FL

#852540 Feb 1, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL there are exactly 14 Rednecks visiting our Forum. They don't like it when you say kind things about the President and will mark your post with sad faces.. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaaaaa Somebody give em some tablets so they can manage that ANGER!
Yes...I Thank President Obama too. I'm looking forward to the next four years with him in charge.
You mean you're looking forward to the next four years of welfare checks and foodstamps. Good for you! Since you're from Georgia, you can go visit Jimma Carter when you run out of Obama peanuts. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#852541 Feb 1, 2013
AHaHaHaaaa ...!

You've got it bad, Old Reaper !

Well, let me assuage your delusions ...( Lest you be straight jacketed in a New York "yank" )!!

I am not Waxman. And I won't be cranking out any peanut judgeits.

Do you take Lemon? Or Spam? With your pubescent palabra?
OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
Too unpredictable !!!!!!!!! What a hoot. The only thing unpredictable about you is when you'll be taken away in a straight jacket, not if. Do me a favor will you waxturd. The current peanut prize is held by Not Surprized at 21. Would you crank me out 22 peanuts before you snap and run off and hide.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meri chut her waqt geeli kyun rehti hai? 28 min Aaria 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 306,952
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 9 hr Raptor in Michigan 120,226
gay in Towson Maryland 11 hr Kandin 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Jim Jones 19,549
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Tue jamielee 103
Officer-involved shooting in West Baltimore Tue Tragic 2
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

NBC Sports11:21AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
NBC Sports11:30 AM
Ravens sign Chris Greenwood
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Redskins have been this bad since the 1960s
Bleacher Report 1:04 PM
Ravens Can't Let Banged Up Secondary Derail Playoff Hopes
Yahoo! Sports 3:29 PM
Dumervil, Suggs provide 1-2 punch for sack-happy Ravens