Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,175)

Showing posts 783,481 - 783,500 of1,036,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848846
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

20

14

14

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, Most women aren't dumb. Most women can speak, and think for themselves. Most women aren't teachers.... Most minority women voted for this piece of work, because, in the immortal words of Fort Worthless Jim Wright, "We gonna give yooou"...
I'm always amazed at just how easy stupid comes to you baggers. And as Buck Owens used to sing" And all you have to do is act naturally".

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848847
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

20

20

20

First it's marxist communist dictatorship.

Now it's fascist dictatorship.

You really don't understand any of this, do you??

You're so dumb, you throw out words that you have no idea as to the meaning of.

So which are they today, nitwit??

Fascists or Communists?? Who mix like oil and water!!

Wait, wasn't it Fascist Germany that invaded and nearly destroyed the communists??

And they would have succeeded, had not FDR saved the USSR!!

Did your Moma beat you for being so dumb?? She should have.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll start this with your introduction:
"Makers, Takers, Fakers"
The makers are the half of the country already paying all the income taxes for the entire country.
The takers are the other half of the country getting everything for free.
The fakers are the Democrats. Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization. There is nothing about him that isn't rife with fraud.
The obvious solution is for everyone to pay their fair share of what the government spends. A flat tax. No exceptions. No excuses.
Let's see how everyone votes when everyone has to pay their fair share of what they voted for.
I don't think anyone will vote for a bunch of frauds attempting to install a fascist dictatorship like the Democrats are openly doing now.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848848
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

7

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
When you depend on others to feed you, you eat what's on your plate.
That's all you've got for all the crap you just dreamed up?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848849
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's preferred style of killing is by attrition, he lacks the balls that personal confrontation requires, as do you and 90% of the Moron Coalition. Gun owners, coal industry, the rich, the ambitious, small business, private health insurers, et al are all in his crosshairs.
He's got the balls to light up you idiots like a Roman Candle!!

I'd say his presonal confrontation has caused the clowns to cave in on the deficit and immigration.....so far.

But you're too pissed off to understand.

Obama has beat your side like a drum!!

Your scattershot outrage is proof??

Coal?? That wasn't affected by the glut of natural gas now, was it?? Which is cheaper and far cleaner than coal!!

Yet you stupidly blame it on Obama. You're as dumb as the goat in your avatar. Been banging your head against things for years now.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848850
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

5

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you're not bothered by cause and effect, let's just stick to the facts; after four plus years of Obama, there's more people out of work and on the government payroll than when he took office. I say payroll because he is effectively paying people, with taxpayer money, to rely on government. He hired them to vote for him.
Yeah, let's not bring cause and effect or even any facts into this.

Sheesh!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848851
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good article. Denial by Carol and her flaky feathered friends will drive the party into national irrelevancy:
They won't own up to this:
"Far more politically damaging for Republicans are the national party’s lack of any relevant economic policy agenda and its cynical, selective interest in fiscal responsibility. This is the “pro-growth” party that presided over wage stagnation and anemic job growth in the 2000s, and this is the party supposedly horrified by deficit spending while being historically far worse at running up deficits when in power.
The weaknesses don’t stop there. The GOP wants to be perceived as the party of limited, constitutional government, but it just went through the better part of a decade expanding the size and intrusiveness of government, and it supported practices of illegal detention and illegal surveillance to boot. With depressingly few exceptions, the party hasn’t repudiated any of the latter, and there appears to be no urgency in reversing or undoing any of the damage done by these things. Having trashed almost everything that their party was supposed to represent, many Republican leaders act as if the worst thing that ever happened during the Bush years was a profusion of earmarks. Until they stop kidding or lying to themselves about what happened the last time there was unified Republican government, it’s doubtful that the public will be willing to entrust them with that much power."
only a real nutjob would try to dispute those facts.

but as we are all painfully aware of: just wait for it.
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848852
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Brian Fong wrote:
Keep complaining losers, Obama will be president for the next 4 years despite what some loser in the basement incoherently writes in their basement on Topix
Well, maybe, maybe not,Let's look at the possibilities!......He could commit suicide!.....He could go insane!.....He could develop testicular cancer!.....His wife could beat him to death with a large black sex toy!........The possibilities are endless! He is the worst president in American history.....Worse than even jimmy carter! I'm praying for him....I pray that he loses his position!HA HA HA HA!
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848853
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

NBC News - As the U.S. military suicide rate soared to record heights during 2012, the families of service members say they, too, are witnessing a silent wave of self-harm occurring within their civilian ranks: spouses, children, parents and siblings.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/16/16...

Kudos to the Cheerleaders for even reporting it.

This is a very concerning development.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848854
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

You're right about most women.

They're not dumb.

That's why Obama carried the women's vote!!

As in, most women voted for Obama!!

Keep saying stupid things. It's funny!!
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, Most women aren't dumb. Most women can speak, and think for themselves. Most women aren't teachers.... Most minority women voted for this piece of work, because, in the immortal words of Fort Worthless Jim Wright, "We gonna give yooou"...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848855
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

jiminy cricket wrote:
NBC News - As the U.S. military suicide rate soared to record heights during 2012, the families of service members say they, too, are witnessing a silent wave of self-harm occurring within their civilian ranks: spouses, children, parents and siblings.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/16/16...
Kudos to the Cheerleaders for even reporting it.
This is a very concerning development.
You can credit your draft dodging heros Bush- Cheney for the bulk of that.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848856
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>Well, maybe, maybe not,Let's look at the possibilities!......He could commit suicide!.....He could go insane!.....He could develop testicular cancer!.....His wife could beat him to death with a large black sex toy!........The possibilities are endless! He is the worst president in American history.....Worse than even jimmy carter! I'm praying for him....I pray that he loses his position!HA HA HA HA!
Good little moron...I'll tell you what you pray in one hand and shit in the other and let us know which one gets filled first, IDIOT.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848857
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Nuculur option wrote:
You're right about most women.
They're not dumb.
That's why Obama carried the women's vote!!
As in, most women voted for Obama!!
Keep saying stupid things. It's funny!!
<quoted text>
The really sad part is those idiots don't know that they are really that stupid. Little do they know of just what a long lasting stigma that they are painting for their party.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848858
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls wrote:
<quoted text>Well, maybe, maybe not,Let's look at the possibilities!......He could commit suicide!.....He could go insane!.....He could develop testicular cancer!.....His wife could beat him to death with a large black sex toy!........The possibilities are endless! He is the worst president in American history.....Worse than even jimmy carter! I'm praying for him....I pray that he loses his position!HA HA HA HA!
WAXTURDS!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848859
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

jiminy cricket wrote:
NBC News - As the U.S. military suicide rate soared to record heights during 2012, the families of service members say they, too, are witnessing a silent wave of self-harm occurring within their civilian ranks: spouses, children, parents and siblings.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/16/16...
Kudos to the Cheerleaders for even reporting it.
This is a very concerning development.
So you weren't aware that the suicide rate has risen for the entire period of the Iraq And Afganistan Wars??

Now, who started those wars and put our limited military rotating into harm's way for multiple tours??

That's what happens when Bush tried to play Cowboy.

As we've learned, it's far harder to end a war than to start one.

Bush never had a plan, which is why Americans consider him the worst President in history.

Are you aware of Bush's depression or drinking problems since he left office??

You think he remains hidden from the public for fun??

He's like your Dad. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. They may be 'dry drunks' for awhile, but the bottle always beckons.
forks_make_us_fa t

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848860
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

From the everyone can get in if there is a law that says so file....

80 percent of minorities don't qualify to serve in the us military...

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/article/34425...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848861
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

3

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You can credit your draft dodging heros Bush- Cheney for the bulk of that.
How so, this is 2113?
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848862
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

3

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good article. Denial by Carol and her flaky feathered friends will drive the party into national irrelevancy:
They won't own up to this:
"Far more politically damaging for Republicans are the national party’s lack of any relevant economic policy agenda and its cynical, selective interest in fiscal responsibility. This is the “pro-growth” party that presided over wage stagnation and anemic job growth in the 2000s, and this is the party supposedly horrified by deficit spending while being historically far worse at running up deficits when in power.
The weaknesses don’t stop there. The GOP wants to be perceived as the party of limited, constitutional government, but it just went through the better part of a decade expanding the size and intrusiveness of government, and it supported practices of illegal detention and illegal surveillance to boot. With depressingly few exceptions, the party hasn’t repudiated any of the latter, and there appears to be no urgency in reversing or undoing any of the damage done by these things. Having trashed almost everything that their party was supposed to represent, many Republican leaders act as if the worst thing that ever happened during the Bush years was a profusion of earmarks. Until they stop kidding or lying to themselves about what happened the last time there was unified Republican government, it’s doubtful that the public will be willing to entrust them with that much power."
The American Conservative urged its readers to vote for Democrats before the 2006 midterm elections too.

So much for a non-biased source.

For a magazine who proclaims to be so against big government under the guise of conservatism, they sure don't seem to care if we elect the biggest of the spenders and those who have always been for as big a government as possible, do they?

Seems a bit fishy to me. Sort of like you being all over the place too...no offense.
NotSurprizednucu lurOption

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848863
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
WAXTURDS!!
Crazy Monday entry #1 ... LOL
Gene the Dancing Machine

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848864
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

10

10

9

The Liar in chief said he would stop lobbyist
in Washingon
the 3 richest counties in the US surround Washington.
mozerati and ferrari dealerships ,Their living off of our backs.
1 in 4 Americans are living in poverty.
America is in a Depression.
Every budget in Obama's Regime goes up 7% a year.
The Liar in Chief tells you Dead Heads the Rich are the enemy.
Washington controls Wall Street.
Washington produces Nothing but Greive for Americans
Aleast the Rich produce jobs.
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#848865
Jan 28, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>simpleton?
THIS SIMPLETON HAS MORE AND EARNS MUCH MUCH MORE THAN YOU !
So whos the simpleton?
Have you recieved yous stimulus check yet?
I know you are depending on it . Your
A LOOOOOZER!
Hahahaha!....I received a stimulus check a few years back!....I immediately went to a gun show and bought a nice pistol with it! Hahahahaha!....private sale!...not traceable!....thank you very much!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 783,481 - 783,500 of1,036,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Baltimore County was issued at April 23 at 8:09PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••