Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#850280 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
President Barack Obama's personal popularity has returned to a level unseen since the early stages of his first term in office, according to the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll released Wednesday.
Sixty percent of American adults said they have a favorable opinion of Obama, according to the survey, representing the highest mark for the President in ABC/WaPo's polling since November of 2009.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/a...
and how about the FOX ratings hitting a 12 year low?
i'm sure there's some correlation there somewhere.
he was re-elected because he is culturally popular and good at vilifying those who disagree with his leftist views and harmful policies.

Obama's popularity and his vilifying class warfare, is similar to
Hitler's popularity and his scapegoating of the Jews.
Jimmy

Newington, CT

#850281 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What a warped distorted and obvious racist view of what actually happened. First of all nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing, he knew that he had the advantage over Tavon and he was the pursuer with absolutly no legal right to do so, and was warned about doing just that. You don't know crap about hat actually happened other than an opportunity to display your hatred and bigotry. The simple facts are he initated the altercation regardless what transpiured after that. You yourself have that Zimmerman mentality.. A loser with obvious mental short comings,with ingrained hatred... the very same kind of morons that we need to get all of the guns out of their hands.
Did you say "nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing", idiot stick? Yeah sure moron. You are a bigot and ignoramus.

Later, sponge.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850282 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The NRA has proven over and over that they will say and do anything to continue the gun maddness in America. All in the name of profit. Power and greed seems to always win out over common sense and reality. WHY??? Simple answer...The stupid righties...Easily programmed.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled people, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
-
Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
-
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
-
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
-
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
-
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; liberal
-
Common thread - all of these idiots were Democrats.
-
Maddness in America? Ban guns?? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause... idiot liberals
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850283 Jan 30, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>he was re-elected because he is culturally popular and good at vilifying those who disagree with his leftist views and harmful policies.
Obama's popularity and his vilifying class warfare, is similar to
Hitler's popularity and his scapegoating of the Jews.
you forgot to note the unpopularity of stated republican policies.

you wingnuts always leave that out of your excuse meme.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850284 Jan 30, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say "nothing would have ever happened if Zimmerman wasn't packing", idiot stick? Yeah sure moron. You are a bigot and ignoramus.
Later, sponge.
First I suggest you look up those two words, BIGOT and IGNORAMUS Im sure your picture will be there. Zimmerman would never have pursued or initated any confrontation if that chickenshit wasn't armed. All you idiots on the right are chicken littles, it takes at least two of you to even get a set of small testicles.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#850285 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals hoped that Obama would overturn conservative policies and launch a new era of government activism. Although Republicans routinely accuse him of being a socialist, an honest examination of his presidency must conclude that he has in fact been moderately conservative to exactly the same degree that Nixon was moderately liberal.
Here are a few examples of Obama's effective conservatism:
His stimulus bill was half the size that his advisers thought necessary;
He continued Bush’s war and national security policies without change and even retained Bush’s pldefense secretary;
He put forward a health plan almost identical to those that had been supported by Republicans such as Mitt Romney in the recent past, pointedly rejecting the single-payer option favored by liberals;
He caved to conservative demands that the Bush tax cuts be extended without getting any quid pro quo whatsoever;
And in the past few weeks he has supported deficit reductions that go far beyond those offered by Republicans.
Further evidence can be found in the writings of outspoken liberals such as New York Times columnist Paul Krugman, who has condemned Obama’s conservatism ever since he took office.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2011/07...
is that what you were looking for?
I have found all that I looked for...

And none of it came about via an election...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850286 Jan 30, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>which branch of the media made it front page that Republicans were delaying voting on Sandy Relief Funds? but after the Republican controlled House passed it, the media was silent that it took the Senate two weeks to pass it?
do you think journalists might convert to unbiased reporting when their health insurance plans become subpar beginning in 2014?
or when their dog can get a hip replacement in less time than they can?
or when their kids graduate college with debt and there are still no jobs but plenty of "free" health insurance while they play Xbox?
i would think waffling is a bit different than lying.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#850287 Jan 30, 2013
In other news Chrysler reports 4th quarter earnings of $1.7 billion the company's best performance since the bailout.

Also__there's a chance that the DOW could bust 14,000 this afternoon. Some analysts predict 15,500 by mid summer when the run will level off.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850288 Jan 30, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled people, who steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
-
Ft. Hood~~~ Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
-
Columbine ~~~ Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals
-
Virginia Tech ~~~ Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff ~ Registered Democrat
-
Colorado Theater ~~~ Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; liberal
-
Connecticut School Shooter-~~~ Registered Democrat; hated Christians; liberal
-
Common thread - all of these idiots were Democrats.
-
Maddness in America? Ban guns?? Blame and treat the symptom not the cause... idiot liberals
If you are looking for a cure for your stupid, nice try. Americans know which party has the gun nuts.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#850289 Jan 30, 2013
Bioterrorism Homemade in the USA

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

With all the talk and concern about terrorism, including labeling law abiding citizens “domestic terrorists” because they are troubled about the course the USA is taking, one has to stop and wonder about what’s going on regarding bioterrorism and bioweapons by our government and Homeland Security, two miles off Long Island, New York, in a place called the Plum Island Animal Disease Center (PIADC) on the infamous Plum Island.

Plum Island houses research facilities that ‘dabble’ in all classes of Frankenstein-like experiments, viruses, bioweapons research, and possibly even different life forms. In July 2008 a creature dubbed the “Montauk Monster”[1] washed up on the Long Island shoreline, followed later by a couple more. A coincidence?

According to those supposedly in the know, PAIDC is in violation of the Geneva Convention. Plum Island’s apparent grotesque—if not surreal—agenda got started under the auspices of Nazi scientist Eric Traub, who worked for Adolph Hitler in the germ warfare lab under Heinrich Himmler, one of the most powerful men in Nazi Germany and one of the persons most directly responsible for the Holocaust.[2] Traub was brought to the U.S. under Operation Paper Clip.[3] In 1951 Traub took over operations at Plum Island and became known as the “godfather of Plum Island.” Traub’s ‘specialty’ was infecting mosquitoes and wood ticks with viruses! Some folks, like Randy Sykes, believe Lyme disease originated on Plum Island. Sykes even found a patent pertaining to infecting ticks with viruses.

Undoubtedly more disturbing is the fact that Mr. Sykes found government documents in 2005 listing anthrax and Lyme disease as “bioterrorism.” Even though PAIDC started out under the U.S. Army, after 9-11 it was taken over by Homeland Security, who wants to move PAIDC operations to a university campus in Manhattan, Kansas, in the middle of the country and the farming heartland.

Many have expressed concern about such a move because if any PAIDC organisms were to escape that would be catastrophic for everything: cattle, farmland, and humans. Karl Grossman, a Plum Island historian, says that in 1978 there was a serious incident and foot and mouth disease viruses got out. Furthermore, the new location for PAIDC is in “Tornado Alley,” where the new facility could be subject to the horrors of Nature’s fury and wrath that could breach bio-containment areas and release all kinds of horrible organisms and viruses...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/01/bioterror...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#850290 Jan 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
80 out of 50,000 members. I guess you call that a consensus?
Weren't you the guy that was satisfied with an article that surveyed "dozens" of reports on global cooling?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#850291 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And as usual Flacko wasn't paying attention to the details. Consumer spending was up 2.2% during Q4__the overall contraction of 0.1% was caused by a reduction in government spending and specifically military spending.
Non defense spending was up. Only defense spending was down. Spin baby spin. My guess it will be revised down farther in the near future.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850292 Jan 30, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>which branch of the media made it front page that Republicans were delaying voting on Sandy Relief Funds? but after the Republican controlled House passed it, the media was silent that it took the Senate two weeks to pass it?
do you think journalists might convert to unbiased reporting when their health insurance plans become subpar beginning in 2014?
or when their dog can get a hip replacement in less time than they can?
or when their kids graduate college with debt and there are still no jobs but plenty of "free" health insurance while they play Xbox?
So only then does a hypocrite like you really care. I suspect the Republicans as usual had attachments for the rich in there, so we had to sort all of their fat out of the bill.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#850293 Jan 30, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are looking for a cure for your stupid, nice try. Americans know which party has the gun nuts.
Being true to yourself is better than being a liar you idiot, just to impress everyone.

LOL.. You're alone, but happy you moron...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#850294 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
In other news Chrysler reports 4th quarter earnings of $1.7 billion the company's best performance since the bailout.
Also__there's a chance that the DOW could bust 14,000 this afternoon. Some analysts predict 15,500 by mid summer when the run will level off.
Chrysler is owned by who? Fiat? I believe they are an Italian company? Better hope Ben says he is going to keep printing money this afternoon if you want that to happen. If he says the printing presses are being turned off watch for a major slide.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850295 Jan 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And as usual Flacko wasn't paying attention to the details. Consumer spending was up 2.2% during Q4__the overall contraction of 0.1% was caused by a reduction in government spending and specifically military spending.
lol, How convenient.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#850296 Jan 30, 2013
Erick Erickson....

I Don’t Like Marco Rubio’s Plan

On the specific plan, for lack of legislation, it is clearly written by a group of men who seemingly love government, but do not love free markets, small businesses, or individuals. It is a plan based on faith in government, not free enterprise or the American people.

http://www.redstate.com/2013/01/29/i-dont-lik...

yes, he's talking about republicans.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#850297 Jan 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i would think waffling is a bit different than lying.
interesting, "lying" if its Republicans

but if Dems aren't passing legislation right away, then its "waffling," which is just such a cute term.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#850298 Jan 30, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Chrysler is owned by who? Fiat? I believe they are an Italian company? Better hope Ben says he is going to keep printing money this afternoon if you want that to happen. If he says the printing presses are being turned off watch for a major slide.
Is there anything that can lift up from that gloom and doom world that you reside in? Of course other than that inebriated state that you constantly enjoy?
TheOracle

Sanford, FL

#850299 Jan 30, 2013
obama is a plague on America,he is part of the punishment for the sin that characterizes this society,America is past the point of no return and is on her deathbed,this country will not survive the next four years.....here will be war,disease,economic disaster,rampant crimes against humanity,roving serial killers and total lawlessness,A nightmare in which millions will perish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... 22 min NFL BLACK THUGS 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 58 min Manbrahmos 19,194
Baltimore Mayor hospitalized Saturday night 7 hr Bernardo kerman 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr godless by choice 305,545
O'Malley touts progress on immigration in Md. Sep 11 Will Jones 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Sep 11 Squach 120,154
What would be the best way to CLEAN UP BALTIMORE? Sep 9 NAAWP 1
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••