Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
782,261 - 782,280 of 1,083,800 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
BTW, Tina Turner has been living in Switzerland for about 20 years. She had to clarify her citizenship issue after llving there so long. She chose Switzerland. Many black American entertainers have spent their years in Europe, esp France, where the racial issue isn't so ugly.
So that has what? to do with Obama, troll??
<quoted text>
You read the first 2 sentences in my link and got bored. I know, the only way you can pay attention is to have an unnatural sex act performed on you in handcuffs. Anything short of that and you've got the ADD of a Garden Slug in heat.

Leave the deep stuff for others, OK?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Keep complaining losers, Obama will be president for the next 4 years despite what some loser in the basement incoherently writes in their basement on Topix

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
So that has what? to do with Obama, troll??
<quoted text>
That she is not taking a hit like the rest of us are...
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/cost-of-freedom...

...just because her fellow Black Panther supporter, Mr. Obama, wants it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

A sheriff who released a radio ad urging Milwaukee-area residents to learn to handle firearms so they can defend themselves while waiting for police said Friday that law enforcement cutbacks have changed the way police can respond to crime.

In the 30-second commercial, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke Jr. says personal safety is no longer a spectator sport.

"I need you in the game," he says.

"With officers laid off and furloughed, simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option," he adds. "You can beg for mercy from a violent criminal, hide under the bed, or you can fight back.... Consider taking a certified safety course in handling a firearm so you can defend yourself until we get there."
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-inflicted scratches.
According to who nitwit? The Swift boaters who were proven to be liars?
The fact is that John Kerry volunteered for hazardous duty on floating targets in the Mekong when George W used dad's influence to get a safe stateside assignment and Mitt Romney was in France.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sensitive to being exposed as a phony, you old draft dodger?
You haven't exposed anybody liar.
Pro Freedom

Point Harbor, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Hell on Hee1s wrote:
Why People Think Sandy Hook is A Hoax
Published on Jan 27, 2013
The general public is becoming more distrusting of media, institutions, government. So it should not come as a surprise that citizen journalists around the world are analyzing the official Sandy Hook story to see if it can stand on it's own.
Many are finding that the story has many holes, some tell tale signs we have seen before, lack of security footage, change in weapons, sequestering media.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sand Hook was not a hoax. It looks like a deliberate ploy to get backing for disarming Americans. To farther the goals of a Communist state. The government could easily had those people killed. They have done it here before and they do it around the world.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Pro Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
Sand Hook was not a hoax. It looks like a deliberate ploy to get backing for disarming Americans. To farther the goals of a Communist state. The government could easily had those people killed. They have done it here before and they do it around the world.
Idiots like you shouldn't even be allowed to have a sharp knife. Psycho nut cases.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Here is your daily heads up!
OBAMA WILL ENDORSE THE PIPELINE TO GO THROUGH.
Good news?
Could be..,
BUT....
What he will do is control what drips out the receiving end.
He WILL USE THIS AS A REASON TO PUSH THE CARBON FOOTPRINT BULLSHIT !
Do not doubt me.
all my I TOLD YOU SOs HAVE PANNED OUT SO FAR !
Obamas plan is to tax fine or penalize you for everything you do or dont do.
HANG ON TO WHAT YOU HAVE.
Obama comming for it.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Brian Fong wrote:
Keep complaining losers, Obama will be president for the next 4 years despite what some loser in the basement incoherently writes in their basement on Topix
4 years?
Dont bet on it pal !
Hint-
Put this:+
Inside of this: O
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs are not of interest to Obama's supporters.
Another brilliant comment from the peanut gallery. Just listening to all of you Al Qaeda right wingers pain is comforting and totally enjoyable. The crying moaning and continues lying is soooooo entertaining. Kinda like rabid dogs, just not as smart.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>4 years?
Dont bet on it pal !
Hint-
Simpleton say what?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't exposed anybody liar.
The only person Galt ever exposes is himself. His fanaticism, hatred, ignorance, racism and just what a lowlife he really is.
OHS

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

LooTER SHooTER wrote:
<quoted text>4 years?
Dont bet on it pal !
Hint-
Wow !!!!!!!!!! A threat made to the President of the US. What a fool.
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Simpleton say what?
simpleton?
THIS SIMPLETON HAS MORE AND EARNS MUCH MUCH MORE THAN YOU !
So whos the simpleton?
Have you recieved yous stimulus check yet?
I know you are depending on it . Your
A LOOOOOZER!
endtime

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh ... By the way LIBTARDS...
Your two faced forked tounge president is an idiot !
HE SIGNS ON THE SAME DAY---
To let woman on the front line in military situations AND AT THE SAME DAY AND SAME TIME ANNOUNCES IF HE HAD A SON HE WOULDNT LET HIM PLAY FOOTBALL because its too dangerous .
LUDICRIS ISNT IT ?
Dont try to explain .
YOU CANT !
Obama is a MORON !
He proves it every day !
O.....+

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Homer 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>You know it's common knowledge that 85% of rightwing households are run like a Wahabist Arab Dictatorship(WAD). Of course I cannot provide a link for this, but I am pretty sure I read this somewhere.
You probably read it in that self-agrandizing manifesto you wrote using the typewriter in the public library next to Ted Kazynsky. Or, was that dupe Obama hired to write the books he claims to have written sitting next to you?

What you call rightwing is actually center.
That's how distorted your perception is.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
If only there was a law that made the government stop borrowing money to give to the welfare crowd, I bet the repubs would win all the elections.

It is a standard talking point of Republicans and deficit hawks of all political stripes that federal spending is out of control; that major surgery is needed, especially on entitlement programs such as Social Security and Medicare, to get the budget on a sustainable course.

In fact, our long-term deficit situation is not nearly as severe as even many budget experts believe. The problem is that they are looking at recent history and near-term projections that are overly impacted by one-time factors related to the economic crisis and massive Republican tax cuts that lowered revenues far below normal.

.....In fact, virtually all the growth in projected spending comes not from entitlements or giveaways to the poor and lazy, as Republicans would have us believe, but rather from interest on the debt. This is a problem, but not nearly to the extent that it appears.

Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2013/01...

that would be a real conservative economist.

Rush has no clue as to what he's talking about. can't say the same for FOX though. they know they're lying.

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
What will you do?
It is a very hard question. Perhaps the hardest question Americans have had to face since 1861. As then, there may be no peaceful way to preserve Our Rights. There may be blood. As then, one side is absolutely determined to impose its will at bayonet-point. To murder US in the thousands perhaps millions, this time - if We refuse to submit. There is no reasoning, no discussing. What We face is violence against Our persons by people who absolutely will not leave US in peace no matter how peaceful We try to be until We have submitted to them utterly and for all time to come. We wish only to be left alone and demand that Our Right to defend Ourselves against those who will not leave US alone be respected. That self-defense is the most basic of Rights a Right conceded even to the lowest animal. They do not acknowledge Our Rights; they despise the very notion of US having any Rights at all. Our elected regard their power, the power We lent to them to represent US Constitutionally, as limitless in principle and rage at even the smallest assertion of freedom of action. They loathe Our guns because Our ownership of guns is an expression of Our determination to defend Our very lives if necessary and thus, of self-ownership.
And that is what cannot be tolerated. Which is why the current bum-rush to disarm US has become absolutely frantic...
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/will-yo...
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-res...
You're not a patriot, you're a chest beating coward. You'd wet your pants when the first officer,Marine or National Guardsman showed up at your house in you imaginary war. Unfortunately no one is even contemplating taking anyone's guns. I wish they would though just to expose all you pussies for what you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 305,182
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Samuel 18,592
Review: Wanda Hicks Dating Service 15 hr Joe Clinton 1
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. 23 hr Bob Rooney 1
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... Tue SnuffAGlobalist 4
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Tue Raptor in Michigan 121,143
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) Tue Ron Wells 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE