Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LOL

AOL

#848689 Jan 27, 2013
Cigar anyone?

lol

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#848691 Jan 27, 2013
You eco-nuts beware. Nature is nothing to play with.

Grizzly Attacks Alaskan Film Crew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#848693 Jan 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Someday, I'd like to meet the entire Clueless Family.
Yeah, No and Maybe.
...and laugh my azz off so hard as to wet my pants....
Do any of you look like Alfred E. Neuman?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..
You do.
She does - with a wig and a mustache.
And little Maybe looks like a tiny bald Neuman with cross-eyes and no teeth.
Get a Family Portrait ans sell it on eBay!:]
lol! You would? Son, I think you've been living with them when you grew up... and even today!

Your family did a great job with the banjo music from Deliverance!

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848694 Jan 27, 2013
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't matter to you if votes are counted by state districts instead of winner takes all if the states in question decide to do this and your candidate can will enough districts.
Why does this prospect scare you?
People who will change long standing rules in a Democracy to gain advantage reek of desperation and foul play.

It's not going to happen, in your state it was laughed at.

Innteresting only because you'd be calling the Deomcrats unAmerican socialists if they mentioned the same thing.

And you call yourself a Christian. Ever read the Bible??

Proverbs 10:9 ESV /

Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.""

----

James 4:17 ESV /
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Judged:

15

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WhiteDevil KingOfTrolls

Sanford, FL

#848695 Jan 27, 2013
Just in case nobody told you lately,barack obama SUCKS as a president,he is incompetent to lead this country,Americans are frightened for their future.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848696 Jan 27, 2013
So after rising 100%, it's too soon to tell??

Do you ever put any thought into what you type??
jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
The fluctating stock market is very fragile. Some predict it will be a difficult year since the economy has been much too lethargic and Democrats are still insisting no major cuts in spending.
It's too soon to tell.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#848697 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You would? Son, I think you've been living with them when you grew up... and even today!
Your family did a great job with the banjo music from Deliverance!
We're all musically talented. Our Family Tree is like an Aspen in the Fall Breezes.

You did a great job squealing like a pig in Deliverance.

Always going-down on the farm, eh?

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#848698 Jan 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
People who will change long standing rules in a Democracy to gain advantage reek of desperation and foul play.
It's not going to happen, in your state it was laughed at.
Innteresting only because you'd be calling the Deomcrats unAmerican socialists if they mentioned the same thing.
And you call yourself a Christian. Ever read the Bible??
Proverbs 10:9 ESV /
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.""
----
James 4:17 ESV /
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.
People who will change long standing rules in a Democracy to gain advantage over cheaters and foul play are children of God.

James 4:17 ESV /
So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#848699 Jan 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Still not smart enough to think on your own I see!
Too bad!
Keep wishing for a mind of your own...



...tin man.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#848700 Jan 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
So after rising 100%, it's too soon to tell??
Do you ever put any thought into what you type??
<quoted text>
So after the Republicans helped the Jerk-In-Chief avoid walking over the fiscal cliff, business finally got something they'd been looking for since last Summer at least: stability. It shows.

Do you ever put any thought into what you type??

Judged:

17

17

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848701 Jan 27, 2013
So you just gonna whine like th esockpuppet you are, or are you going to renounce your American citizenship??

Please, please do so and be a burden to some other country.

Oh yeah, I forgot they don't take in vagrants.

----

Funny, I got th eTina Turner news from an ABC feed a couple of days ago. You're a day late and a dollar short again, Waxturd.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/201...

You're such a weak fraud!!

shinningelectr0n wrote:
Tina Turner renounces her U.S. citizenship to become Swiss (so how much tax will she now pay?)
Daily Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22684...
Notice how you have to move outside the U.S. Liberal Media to get real news?
Liberal celebrities and darlings(like Google) get a free pass for ducking Boy Messiah Taxes but when a conservative business person tries it, Chuckie Schumer shows up screaming unpatriotism and revenge.
Daily Mail - Record number of Americans renouncing their citizenship to avoid paying taxes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21312...
Yep. They love the Boy Messiah but they want YOU to pay his taxes. Bye Bye!
I'm waiting for Tom Hanks and Eva Longoria to tell their Jerk-In-Chief "We love you but Sayonara. Let the other suckers pay your taxes for the illegal Mexicans"

Judged:

15

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848702 Jan 27, 2013
BTW, Tina Turner has been living in Switzerland for about 20 years. She had to clarify her citizenship issue after llving there so long. She chose Switzerland. Many black American entertainers have spent their years in Europe, esp France, where the racial issue isn't so ugly.

So that has what? to do with Obama, troll??
shinningelectr0n wrote:
Tina Turner renounces her U.S. citizenship to become Swiss (so how much tax will she now pay?)
Daily Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22684...
Notice how you have to move outside the U.S. Liberal Media to get real news?
Liberal celebrities and darlings(like Google) get a free pass for ducking Boy Messiah Taxes but when a conservative business person tries it, Chuckie Schumer shows up screaming unpatriotism and revenge.
Daily Mail - Record number of Americans renouncing their citizenship to avoid paying taxes:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21312...
Yep. They love the Boy Messiah but they want YOU to pay his taxes. Bye Bye!
I'm waiting for Tom Hanks and Eva Longoria to tell their Jerk-In-Chief "We love you but Sayonara. Let the other suckers pay your taxes for the illegal Mexicans"

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
voter

AOL

#848703 Jan 27, 2013
Republican

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#848704 Jan 27, 2013
PAUL RYAN ENDORSES HILLARY!!

Paul Ryan: Hillary Clinton Would Have 'Fixed This Fiscal Mess'

"Former Republican vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul Ryan (Wis.) said Sunday that if Secretary of State Hillary Clinton were president, the nation's fiscal crisis would have been averted.

“Look, if we had a [Hillary] Clinton presidency, if we had Erskine Bowles as chief of staff of the White House or president of the United States, I think we would have fixed this fiscal mess by now," Ryan said on NBC's "Meet the Press." "[But] that’s not the kind of presidency we’re dealing with right now.” Bowles was chief of staff to former President Bill Clinton, and currently co-chairs the Campaign to Fix The Debt, a bipartisan deficit reduction effort.

The praise was especially noteworthy because speculation abounds in Washington over both Ryan and Clinton's presidential prospects in 2016, although neither has responded to questions about their future plans."

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#848705 Jan 27, 2013
What will you do?

It is a very hard question. Perhaps the hardest question Americans have had to face since 1861. As then, there may be no peaceful way to preserve Our Rights. There may be blood. As then, one side is absolutely determined to impose its will at bayonet-point. To murder US in the thousands – perhaps millions, this time - if We refuse to submit. There is no reasoning, no discussing. What We face is violence against Our persons by people who absolutely will not leave US in peace – no matter how peaceful We try to be – until We have submitted to them utterly and for all time to come. We wish only to be left alone – and demand that Our Right to defend Ourselves against those who will not leave US alone be respected. That self-defense is the most basic of Rights – a Right conceded even to the lowest animal. They do not acknowledge Our Rights; they despise the very notion of US having any Rights at all. Our elected regard their power, the power We lent to them to represent US Constitutionally, as limitless in principle – and rage at even the smallest assertion of freedom of action. They loathe Our guns because Our ownership of guns is an expression of Our determination to defend Our very lives if necessary – and thus, of self-ownership.

And that is what cannot be tolerated. Which is why the current bum-rush to disarm US has become absolutely frantic...

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/will-yo...

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-res...

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
voter

AOL

#848706 Jan 27, 2013
Republican party!!!!

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848709 Jan 27, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I couldn't bear listening to Obama's speech, but i read he never mentioned jobs.
Jobs are not of interest to Obama's supporters.

Judged:

16

16

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#848710 Jan 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all musically talented. Our Family Tree is like an Aspen in the Fall Breezes.
You did a great job squealing like a pig in Deliverance.
Always going-down on the farm, eh?
lol! You're family must be well known for taking animals against their will!

What have you been crossbred with son? And what have you been crossbreeding with?

Judged:

17

15

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Brad

Manchester, CT

#848711 Jan 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs are not of interest to Obama's supporters.
Crackin the Beyonce lipsinc scandals what interests Oblamer supporters.

That fat hag shoulda went all Marilyn Monroe and sung happy b-day mr. president to Broadway Barack.

Moosechelle woulda been high wrist snappin up a storm.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#848712 Jan 27, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Crackin the Beyonce lipsinc scandals what interests Oblamer supporters.
That fat hag shoulda went all Marilyn Monroe and sung happy b-day mr. president to Broadway Barack.
Moosechelle woulda been high wrist snappin up a storm.
The casual observer would think that Beyonce damaged her own reputation sufficiently as to be punishment for faking the National Anthem at the inaugural show.

But apparently her fans just don't care whether she can actually sing or not.

So, stay tuned for the Super Bowl mime act.

At the very least, so-called news organizations broadcasting the inaugural show could have either posted a disclaimer that the song was pre-recorded, or at least refrained from praising the "performance."

Judged:

15

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15 homeless single moms in Osceola get housing ... (Dec '08) 4 hr fucknow 21
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 305,611
Haven's Viability Doubted (Dec '07) 7 hr Truth 106
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr WARRIOR 19,208
Baltimore Stands with Israel Tue Zioni 80
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sep 15 pic trade 87
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sep 14 NFL BLACK THUGS 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••