Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 39,080)

Showing posts 781,581 - 781,600 of1,071,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Try a different scenario, in the above you've got the entire vote divided almost equally between California and the 49 other States. We can also just look back at history at the few of instances in which the results of the popular vote and the electoral college conflicted by a percentage point or two.
My point was that the U.S. is two very different countries, urban vs. suburban/rural. At present, the urban vote is submerging the interests of most of the country.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume that she feels she is one of the deserving ones? It's sickening to read how they are so anti American. Especially her who is of so limited means herself.
Health care reform requires lowering health care costs.

Obamacare doesn't address this.

However, the cost of paying more paper pushers on Capital Hill is going to be astronomical.
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>FDR the 'most popular' President... By whose standards, Move On. org
I think fair minded people today would say FDR's image has been severely tarnished, of course that would never be taught in our public schools and rarely in universities. It's easily argued that his policies extended the great depression and that he goaded Japan into attacking us. Also a rumor he had advance knowledge of Pearl Harbor and did nothing. He certainly set the welfare state into motion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to take the platform as a whole, it doesn't work if you just cherry-pick it. I'm certainly not the only libertarian who thinks that intergenerational debt is theft and that while the preference would be cutting spending if that "can't" be done then revenues MUST increase to erase the deficit. That's the basis of fiscal responsibility and was in fact the way the government conducted itself until the 16th Amendment.
"Government should not incur debt, which burdens future generations without their consent."
Why can't spending be cut?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

jiminy cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
There are much better solutions to people receiving affordable health care than bankrupting the entire nation.
And safety nets will always be in place. The holes, unfortunately, just got bigger.
We've waited four years for you to fill in the blanks.

Yet all you do is repeat the same mantra;

"There are much better solutions to people receiving affordable health care than bankrupting the entire nation."

The entire nation awaits Lorac's explanation of what would be the best way to provide healthcare for all Americans.

Why do you leave us in suspense??

Oh, I forgot. There is no answer. You are only repeating th emantra your FAUX mentors have provided you.

They never tell you how it can be done, they just assure you there is a better way.

Yet all your side has done is fight Obamacare, never offering any sort of alternative.

The House voted 33 times to overturn Obamacare.

If they spent a fraction of that energy in coming up with ways to improve it, they might be taken seriously.

But your side doesn't wnat all AMericans to have basic healthcare.

Your side hates 47% of your fellow citizens, by their own words, often repeated here.

And you wonder why Obama is taking your Party apart??
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
No republicans cast a vote for these:
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012 FY budget deficit $1.3 trillion
Republican G W Bush stock Market crash of 2008 reminded voters of the republican depression of 1929
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Science is not an election or a poll"
Tell that your Republican Party.
The Science says man made global warming is real & a threat.
What proof do you want? There is no absolute proof, there can't be.
When we follow your plan & do nothing and we experience changes, you f*king morons will blame sun spots or giraffe farts.
I have an idea, you can remain stupid & ignorant. When our grandchildren feel the effects & suffer in the future, they will look back & think what an ass you & the Republican Party were. You had a change to act & instead you played politics.
Advocates of man-made global warming have no proof, just inferences drawn from temperature records that show minor differences over a very, very short period of time.
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Anne Coulter? Bwwwaahahhhhaaaa, Fox News? Sarah Palin?
Ok, write this dunderhead off.
Your pathetic attempt at ridicule negates nothing Coulter[or me] says. Bizarre how the leftists ignore Clinton's reputation as a serial sexual abuser and accused rapist. His affair with Lewinsky in the WH was sordid and tawdry.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is typical of the right, programmed to the hilt. Never mind that the real people in the know confirm that global warming is a real threat. But unfortunately his politics comes first, just like the Republican party is finding out the hard way.
Show us the proof.
Nuculur obamabortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxturd's obsession grows!!
His FL location is the favorite one today.
But where's JEB??
Your Barack Hussein strap-on is obviously not working; try inserting it into your other end. Bwhahahahahahaha...
discordia

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't spending be cut?
Because Obama and the dems refuse to. The 47% and the LIV's must be placated and fed a constant stream of liberal swill.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to kid? They can argue facts all day long. They have a difficult coming up with any but never fail to refute them with solid "common sense", "stands to reason", and "I read it on a blog" arguments.
What better way to spend a winter weekend?
I'm gonna get ambitious here in a minute and go get the fixins for Italian sausage, pepper, and onion subs.
My mouth's watering, anybody else?
They ignore the numbers, blatantly. Heading to the beach, sounds delicious.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think fair minded people today would say FDR's image has been severely tarnished, of course that would never be taught in our public schools and rarely in universities. It's easily argued that his policies extended the great depression and that he goaded Japan into attacking us. Also a rumor he had advance knowledge of Pearl Harbor and did nothing. He certainly set the welfare state into motion.
Every argument that he extended the Depression has been debunked by economists.

Fact is, Republiclown demands that he cut back on spending caused the economy to slip back into recession in 1937.

It had nothing to do with Roosevelt but that he caved in to the Senate Republiclowns.

I'm sure you don't want to get into the right wing attempt to field an Army to overthrow Roosevelt.

Gen. Smedley Butler ring any bells in sockpuppet world??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

It proved that austerity during an economic crisis is stupid, something that is lost on today's Republiclowns, as well.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We have over 100 years of recorded data plus other means of determining climate conditions for centuries.
100 years is nothing in the life of the universe, less than one second in a year.

Not to mention that "recorded data" beyond the last few decades is poorly documented with respect to methodology of collection.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Science is not an election or a poll"
Tell that your Republican Party.
The Science says man made global warming is real & a threat.
What proof do you want? There is no absolute proof, there can't be.
When we follow your plan & do nothing and we experience changes, you f*king morons will blame sun spots or giraffe farts.
I have an idea, you can remain stupid & ignorant. When our grandchildren feel the effects & suffer in the future, they will look back & think what an ass you & the Republican Party were. You had a change to act & instead you played politics.
The very same scientists that you worship thought that we were entering a "New Ice Age" as recently as 1980.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur obamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Your Barack Hussein strap-on is obviously not working; try inserting it into your other end. Bwhahahahahahaha...
This is exactly why we know you're a Waxturd Puppet.

The syntax is uniformly vulgar and childish.

Typical of a man with make believe children that he brags about!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic attempt at ridicule negates nothing Coulter[or me] says. Bizarre how the leftists ignore Clinton's reputation as a serial sexual abuser and accused rapist. His affair with Lewinsky in the WH was sordid and tawdry.
Dial 1-800-whogivesafuck

You rightwingers or self professed libertarians (not you Tenzing)
are really authoritarians who wants the government to control everything from sex to abortion.

The reason that rightwingers hate sex so much is because they're not good at it.(Bill Maher)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

discordia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, you must be me. lol
Most of these libs get their knowledge of Fox second hand, they spout ignorance repeatedly. I have to mute it when the race traitor Colmbs comes on. He's a typical self loathing jew.
I spend my mornings over coffee surfing between Fox, MSNBC, CNBC, and a local station. Now I never hear anybody claim that MSNBC is anything BUT a liberal outlet, they even say it themselves. Its Fox viewers who are deluded into thinking what they're getting is "Fair and Balanced" instead of the "conservative" counterpoint to MSNBC. Its laughable that because they say it so much y'all believe it MUST be true.
jiminy cricket

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL!
San Josť State University
Department of Economics
http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/sovietcol...

Yes, the USSR did increase spending on the military.

Obama wants to increase spending on everything but the military.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Republicans produce recession -2008- and depression -1929- while passing themselves off as masters of economics.
Look at the record

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 781,581 - 781,600 of1,071,593
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... 49 min NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr bee 6335 18,489
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Common Sense 304,889
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year 6 hr GOP failures 1
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Tue jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Jul 8 Sue Z 375
A love-at-first-sight skeptic: Who's she gonna ... (Feb '08) Jul 8 Cupid advise 2
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Baltimore County was issued at July 10 at 3:01PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search