Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
781,221 - 781,240 of 1,095,507 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem?? You hate everybody!! She sang the song that was played. She sang into her mike, but the audience heard HER tape. Not someone else, ala Milli Vanilli. Everybody does this. Madonna lip-sunched her Super Bowl concert.
Why are you such an unrelenting sourpuss?? It has to suck to see the glass as completely empty as you obviously do.
I'm no fan of hers, don't know much of her music. But she can certainly sing, excellent range, extremely successful.
If anything, this will create more buzz, and make her appearance even more widely watched.
Your hate act is disgusting.
HER LIP SXNCING WAS A FRAUD JUST LIKE OBAMA IS A FRAUD !
Thats what it showed !

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Sarah Palin gets the axe from Fox. Maybe she'll join Glenn Beck.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Well it's snowing rather hard outside and the driveway has about an inch already. I have a long drive to go check out a country band so I'm a leaving early. Later!!!
Realtime I may take you up on that Daytona deal sometime. Like to see Dale's statue in person.
PEACE!!!
Did you hear today broke a record for latest snow fall in Chicago? Yep, the previous record was set in 1899...I guess they had global warming back then too.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

NotSurpriZedObamabortion wrote:
<quoted text> Friday's Rejected Woman #27 ... Still boiling over with jealousy, I see... ROTFLMAO!
#27 !!!!!

She's on a roll!!!!

I haven't even been here for the last two hours.

hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.... .
LooTER SHooTER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

THE MURDER RATES ARE AT A RECORD LOW RIGHT NOW.
Experts claim its due to the Extreme cold temps .
THATS THE ANSWER !!!!
ALERT OBAMA !!
We have the ANSWER !
BAN THE SUN !
No MORE SUNSHINE !
We NOW HAVE TO GET A BACKGROUND CHECK TO ALLOW US TO ABSORB ANY SUNSHINE !
SUNSHINE CAUSES PEOPLE TO USE GUNS !!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your anger for slimeball LBJ who sent young Americans to die in a slaughterhouse, in a war that he had no intention of winning.
LBJ and Bush are both lying maggots in my book. Bush just lied more....No one from Texas should ever become president again. Sure he thought we could win just like Bush did, both were to stupid to know that there cannot be restrictions and occupying another nation requires far more effort than simply conducting a campaign. Neither obviously ever heard the phrase "planning is essential to progress" How any president can feel good about sending so many people to their deaths and go on living the good life is beyond me.

And idiot haters like you still walk the street. If I were president I would send all of those gun nuts in prison and sacrifice their azzez. Along with all of you so called gun lovers, I would force you to earn that right, that would cure you of that insane mentality. Most of them have no clue....Shooting and killing something that can shoot back would be a real eye opener for those cowboys.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
Sarah Palin gets the axe from Fox. Maybe she'll join Glenn Beck.
Gee, maybe you closed minded zombies will start watching Fox News now. You will also like this!

Dennis Kucinich, a former Democratic presidential candidate far to the left of Palin, just signed on with Fox News as an analyst.

If you watch Fox News, at least you get both sides of an issue, not just the liberal side like you do everywhere else.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you fkn tea bag vermin.
Yawn.
NotSurpriZedObam abortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
#27 !!!!!
She's on a roll!!!!
I haven't even been here for the last two hours.
hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa.... .
I can't believe how hot she is for you ... LOL

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Get lost you fkn tea bag vermin.
Don't take it so hard.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers & deniers - Jindal talked about you at the Republican retreat.
You claim to be logical...don't you think it's a bit premature to proclaim "global warming" on only 30+/- years of data?
NotSurpriZedObam abortion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
obammyghettolowlifebottomfeede rfckfaceforsure say what? LOL

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't it feel great to watch your kids become productive adults? Congrats. Ya know, considering some of the folks on here (nutsickles) constantly attack my eldest son, I think I'll pass this time.
<I think you missed the point of my reply>
Some time back, you said some things about your son that were not flattering. It was a rare thing to do, I think you had a good buzz on.

I merely reacted to that. I won't do it anymore. Sorry if I offended you, but it's all a game, isn't it??

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilfuckface for sure
You wish someone would do what to your face? TMI!!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly the type of moron that shut down this show.
It was a HUNTING show, dipsh*t, not a gun show.
Show management was very clear they had the right to approve what would be shown & sold by vendors.
I understand, you are such an idiot you would need a semiautomatic rife with a 150 round clip to get a deer.
I a not a gunaphobe but rather a gun owner.
AS for the booming sale of guns & ammo, it just proves how f*cking gullible & stupid the far right is. It makes e laugh at you idiots.
Yep, dumbf*cks like you shut down a show where guns were sold. ha ha ha ha ha.
"real dumb"
We all understand, you with your superior intellect, do not understand that when one goes hunting they use a firearm or maybe a bow. The only gun you posses is one between your legs and all it shoots is blanks and you hope and pray that one day maybe it will go off.
You like folks to tell you what you can or can not sell, the guns that the show sponsors would not allow to be sold are legal. Now answer this why would anyone pay money to be in a show where they could not sell their goods? The answer a stoopid ass like your self.
Have to admit I do not hunt now, did in my younger days, for deer and antelope used a 25 - 35, for elk a 30 - 06, for pheasants a 16 gauge for rabbits a 22. Ate what I shot.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem?? You hate everybody!! She sang the song that was played. She sang into her mike, but the audience heard HER tape. Not someone else, ala Milli Vanilli. Everybody does this. Madonna lip-sunched her Super Bowl concert.
Why are you such an unrelenting sourpuss?? It has to suck to see the glass as completely empty as you obviously do.
I'm no fan of hers, don't know much of her music. But she can certainly sing, excellent range, extremely successful.
If anything, this will create more buzz, and make her appearance even more widely watched.
Your hate act is disgusting.
"Madonna lip-sunched her Super Bowl concert." ???????

Madonna has sunched a lot of things in her lifetime... but did you also know that she lip-synched her Super Bowl concert???

Yep. She did.

Now, aside from your Head-Without-A-Steeringwheel issues, the point in all of this Beyonce Milli-Vanilli fake singing is culture-wide problem of sham, counterfei presentations to the public. Some people are fine with being lied to. Look at yourself.

But you Entitlement type are completely at ease with Magic Tricks and "free" money. The rest of us are not. We prefer, we demand, the real McCoy and will not be Obamanized into your fake reality.

There must be at least a dozen sugar substitutes today. Salt Substitutes. Fat substitutes. There is the TV image. The Digitized Image. The Hologram. There's Madison Ave. Then there is Hollywood and its Faux Reality they pawn off on us for money.

Lyndsy Lohan? Quentin Tarantino, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx form a three-ring circus of Faux Reality and makes them very wealthy off of suckers like you.

Is Luke Skywalker a REAL person? Is Django a Real person? Well, Django can probably be found figuratively anywhere in Chicago on any day of the week killing someone but he's not real.

I hate to shatter your child-like reality, dood, but The Boy Messiah is not real, either. He is an image created for your sick Saccharin-Stuffed Twinkie Reality.

That's why they had a Faux Beyonce on the capital steps last Monday. She's no better than a blow-up doll with speakers.

It all fit the Boy Messiah era.
NuculurObamabort ion

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Republican Honey Pot wrote:
I like to rotate my retards regularly.
Then Giggles Biden should be president and Obammy should be Veep this time around.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Fuckface for absolute sure
No...me f*cking your face IS NOT FOR SURE! Even if I was gay, you're way below my standards.

BTW, it's only 4:52 here. What time you got? LOL

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take it so hard.
That's the only way he takes it.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be easier to just submit appointments for confirmation by the Senate as required by the Constitution?
Royal fiat and decree does seem to be so out-of-place today in this century. The emperor's new clothes should be stripped from The Boy Messiah and the big fat diaper restored.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE