Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,821 - 779,840 of 1,099,857 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
RepubliCLOWNS

El Monte, CA

#845936 Jan 24, 2013
LRS wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid? Lord help us!
Not as stupid and dumb as you are IMBECILE!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#845937 Jan 24, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
On many issues the Nazis align quite agreeably with liberals. The Nazis enforced strict gun control, which made their agenda possible and highlights the necessity of an armed populace.
The Nazis separated church and state to marginalize religion’s influence. Hitler despised biblical morality and bourgeois (middle class) values. Crosses were ripped from the public square in favor of swastikas. Prayer in school was abolished and worship confined to churches. Church youth groups were forcibly absorbed into the Hitler Youth.
Hitler extolled public education, even banning private schools and instituting “a fundamental reconstruction of our whole national education program” controlled by Berlin. Similar to liberals’ cradle to career ideal, the Nazis established state administered early childhood development programs; “The comprehension of the concept of the State must be striven for by the school as early as the beginning of understanding.”
Foreshadowing Michelle Obama,“The State is to care for elevating national health.” Nanny State intrusions reflect that persons are not sovereign, but belong to the state. Hitler even sought to outlaw meat after the war; blaming Germany’s health problems on the capitalist (i.e. Jewish) food industry. The Nazis idealized public service and smothered private charity with public programs.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/billflax/2011/09/...
Oh and by the way cretin, why don't we call Eisenhower a Nazi because he started the Interstate Highway System which was inspired by the German Autobahn?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#845938 Jan 24, 2013
RepubliCLOWNS wrote:
<quoted text> Not as stupid and dumb as you are IMBECILE!
That would be you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#845939 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Prescott Bush, George W's grandfather.
Don't forget to close the door behind you when you leave for your loser job, zero.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#845940 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I wish I had more time but unlike a lot of these people I actually have a job to go to. I give myself about an hour every morning to confront these right wing liars. But so many imbeciles, so little time.
It takes you a FULL HOUR to demomstrate what a moron you are every morning - four measly posts? Two are one sentence and one is two sentences. All say nothing meaningful.

You are a liar and an idiot.

A textbook example of an Obama voting moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#845941 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way cretin, why don't we call Eisenhower a Nazi because he started the Interstate Highway System which was inspired by the German Autobahn?
Your tirades might be worth replying to if I already didn't know that you are not only an abject liar in regards to most issues but that your liberal ideology will not allow you to recognize facts in conflict with your indoctrination.

Why don't you go get more minutes on your obama phone, LOSER

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#845942 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I wish I had more time but unlike a lot of these people I actually have a job to go to. I give myself about an hour every morning to confront these right wing liars. But so many imbeciles, so little time.
I didn't think that the garbage men in your area started this early.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#845943 Jan 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

"Laws for the liberal education of youth, especially of the lower class of people, are so extremely wise and useful, that, to a human and generous mind, no expense for this purpose would be thought extravagant."
You obviously never took advantage of these laws as you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. I'm sure that many generous minds are questioning the wise usefulness of educating one so obviously dim

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845944 Jan 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
In your world sleeping around, having children you can not care for and do not want is moral, the right thing to do. Enjoy your world, one where it is okay if you sleep around, okay if your wife sleeps around, okay if your daughter sleeps around, okay for your son to sleep around. In your case you sleep around because your wife will not sleep with you, your wife sleeps around because you are unable to satisfy her, and your kids sleep around because mom and dad do. You must be so happy in your sick world.
I do not would not call a woman who has children out of wedlock a slut, I would call them immoral and/or stoopid. Stoopid, much like you, the morals of an alley cat.
Peace
KMA
I wonder, did your mother or wife have sex before marriage? Are they immoral (sluts) too? Rush Limbaugh would call them sluts.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845945 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Hillary is likely to defeat Christie for the Democrat nomination.
Tsk, stop drinking the vulture propaganda of stupid, duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845946 Jan 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Now that women are eligible for combat, they should also be required to register for Selective Service and be drafted for the next Vietnam.
That has always been a ponder point for non-femnazi's anywhere....o0..really femnazi's...yuh really want to go into mortal combat under "no shoot orders" with the likes of some of those stone-age mentality, craggy rock cave dwelling, snake type neanderthals over yonder?

Me thinks the smerter ones would prefer having the remote control buttons for the drones in one hand, and the microscopic honing cameras in the other.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845947 Jan 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder, did your mother or wife have sex before marriage? Are they immoral (sluts) too? Rush Limbaugh would call them sluts.
Who cares-Rush Limbaugh is a wind bag...whose mere opinion would only be considered with a grain of windmill, by ones with some actual intelligence types any way.

Speaking of, have you figured out a way to cap volcanic activity to curb the detrimental effects in relation to global warming yet?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845948 Jan 24, 2013
Given a choice to vote "for" or "against" nine of President Obama's key proposals to reform the nation's gun laws, Americans support all of them, a new Gallup poll released Wednesday found.

Notably, Americans back criminal background checks for gun sales 91% to 8%, more mental health programs 82% to 15%, reinstating a federal assault weapons ban 60% to 35% and limiting the sale of high-capacity magazines to 10 rounds per clip 54% to 43%, the poll finds.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...

"The question does not tell respondents that all nine proposals come from Obama's recently released plan to reduce gun violence; however, the wordings used to describe them intentionally follow the White House's "Now Is the Time" plan descriptions," Gallup says.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#845949 Jan 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be you.
You awarded yourself 10 brilliants for this dumbass post? It was 5 A.M., there weren't even ten people on this site. You are a pathetic piece of shit.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845950 Jan 24, 2013
Pa. Lawmaker Introduces Bill To Make Federal Gun Laws Unenforceable In State

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...

they wouldn't be worried if there was no reason to be worried.

they've been looking at the polls, and once again, they don't care what the majority wants.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#845952 Jan 24, 2013
Yay for vagina's

Panetta to allow vagina's to die for their country....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/23/pa...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#845954 Jan 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Republicans are idiots.
They looked like total jerks with their Benghazi crap prior to the election. Romney, McCain, Graham etc.
But there we go again.
McCain : We should have made the classified intel public? WTF is wrong with him.
Johnson. Hillary was supposed to call the survivors?? I thought the CIA was investigating.
Rand Paul. We should only have embassies where we can have huge Marine presence?
We have a lot of embassies & consulates in areas that aren't so safe. It is a risk.
It would be one thing if all the bitching was about security or response.
But it is about Ambassador Rice. How pathetic.
OMG OMG OMG Obama did not use the term "Terror" enough.
And you wonder why the Republicans keep loosing.
You are dancing around so much it looks like you are trying out for "Dancing with the Stars".

You still haven't answered the question. I'll help you. Here's the question you've been running away from for more than two weeks now:

So, where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House, and the orders for the AC-130 to stand down were given, the support mission from Tripoli was ordered delayed, and the Force Recon unit in Sigonella that was moved to Sigonella for the explicit and sole purpose of responding to an attack on the embassy in Libya was ordered to stand down?

Where was Obama for these 7 hours?

The White House watched the entire battle as it was happening. Where was Obama when the White House watched the Americans get hung out to dry in Benghazi?

The senior order giver is the White House. The White House is watching the battle in real-time. The orders to abandon the Americans in Benghazi came from the White House.

Where was Obama when the White House ordered all support for the Americans being killed by Al Qaeda in Benghazi to stand down?

Where was you boy?

If he was doing his goddam job, he would be watching the video real-time with everyone else in the White House and giving the orders.

Where was Obama during the 7-hour battle between Al Qaeda and the stripped-down American security detatchment while the real-time video was being watched in the White House?

And, what happened to the Obama lie that the event was the result of a spontaneous demonstration that got out of control (that was seen to be a blatant lie when the video was being watched real-time in the White House) caused by a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack and had a whopping grand total of 17 hits world-wide before the Obama lie blamed the event on it?

Well? Got an answer for these questions?

Then, tell us where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#845955 Jan 24, 2013
Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> whatever, go to sleep, and deal 4 more years? May be more.
1289 days, 14 hours and 23 minutes and counting down.....till beat it-NEW material-FOR the United States of America, NOT the divided states of thieve from others robbinghoodieTicwink regimism!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#845956 Jan 24, 2013
The Hitler gun control lie

Gun rights activists who cite the dictator as a reason against gun control have their history dangerously wrong

If you’re going to impose a brutal authoritarian regime on your populace, better to disarm them first so they can’t fight back.

Unfortunately for LaPierre et al., the notion that Hitler confiscated everyone’s guns is mostly bogus. And the ancillary claim that Jews could have stopped the Holocaust with more guns doesn’t make any sense at all if you think about it for more than a minute.

University of Chicago law professor Bernard Harcourt explored this myth in depth in a 2004 article published in the Fordham Law Review. As it turns out, the Weimar Republic, the German government that immediately preceded Hitler’s, actually had tougher gun laws than the Nazi regime. After its defeat in World War I, and agreeing to the harsh surrender terms laid out in the Treaty of Versailles, the German legislature in 1919 passed a law that effectively banned all private firearm possession, leading the government to confiscate guns already in circulation. In 1928, the Reichstag relaxed the regulation a bit, but put in place a strict registration regime that required citizens to acquire separate permits to own guns, sell them or carry them.

The 1938 law signed by Hitler that LaPierre mentions in his book basically does the opposite of what he says it did.“The 1938 revisions completely deregulated the acquisition and transfer of rifles and shotguns, as well as ammunition,” Harcourt wrote. Meanwhile, many more categories of people, including Nazi party members, were exempted from gun ownership regulations altogether, while the legal age of purchase was lowered from 20 to 18, and permit lengths were extended from one year to three years.

The law did prohibit Jews and other persecuted classes from owning guns, but this should not be an indictment of gun control in general. Does the fact that Nazis forced Jews into horrendous ghettos indict urban planning? Should we eliminate all police officers because the Nazis used police officers to oppress and kill the Jews? What about public works — Hitler loved public works projects? Of course not. These are merely implements that can be used for good or ill, much as gun advocates like to argue about guns themselves. If guns don’t kill people, then neither does gun control cause genocide (genocidal regimes cause genocide).

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/11/stop_talking_...

some nutjob will hit us with: who cares what some professor said?

so Rush/FOX are accredited historians?

well they do know something about unicorns.
Lincoln

United States

#845957 Jan 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>

Who cares-Rush Limbaugh is a wind bag...
whose mere opinion would only be considered with a grain of windmill, by ones with some actual intelligence types any way.
Speaking of, have you figured out a way to cap volcanic activity to curb the detrimental effects in relation to global warming yet?
"Rush Limbaugh is a wind bag", but a high paid one. Ratings may come before the good of the Republican Party?

The GOP problem was R L was a leader of the Republican Party rather than Sen.John McCain, from 2009 to 2011.

Senator McCain's robust attack on Sec of State Hillary Clinton was in part theater.
McCain need to lead the party until someone can be found.

Bush family seems disinterested at the moment???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 18,855
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Big Sky 305,444
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 9 hr Raptor in Michigan 120,152
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 16 hr Culture Auditor 1
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) 21 hr time 26
gay hookup in maryland Wed mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Tue kobe 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••