Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
779,321 - 779,340 of 1,100,441 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#845390 Jan 23, 2013
Hey, namE, I made some typos...in a hurry, you cleanup on aisle four. Someday you might be addressed as an associate?

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

#845391 Jan 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
The entire Republiclown Party is collapsing!!
Hillary worked them like the rubes they are.
Our next President!!
----------
BTW, did you notice how the Republiclowns are falling all over themselves to craft an immigration bill??
Suddenly, they realize the 'deport them all' bullshit was a stake in the heart for the Republiclowns.
Even the stupid Teabaggers learn, after being kicked in the teeth enough!!
No wonder they're all on liquid diets.
<quoted text>
Is anyone a bigger fraud than Rand Paul?
forks_make_us_fa t

Bentonville, AR

#845392 Jan 23, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that opinion?
Or can I repeat it a hundred times today without looking dumb?
What took you so long?
Standing line for fwee school lunch?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845393 Jan 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably thought it was his "grammar an' granpar"!
That moran has not had an original thought in four years, just copies others.
Leosanus promised to ignore me. You said you don't read my posts. Are all liberal "women" lying sacks if sht like you 2?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845394 Jan 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old looney Paul will be running for president next time. I love it. Paul and Palin????? Talk about two P's in a pod.
I can't stand him, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan, what a pair. He thought he sounded like a tough guy when he said "Frankly I would have relieved you of your duties", do you hear strains of "I like to fire people"?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845395 Jan 23, 2013
The Newton County Sheriff’s Department in Georgia is investigating flyers that North Carolina’s Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) say were distributed in as many as nine states on the East Coast to “counteract Martin Luther King’s birthday.”

“They need to get a life, really,” Georgia resident Hadiyah Abdul-Mateen, who received one of the flyers even though she is black, told WGCL.“I hope it doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that President Obama was re-elected.”

The racist flyer received by Abdul-Mateen urged her to join the Klan because “Our Aryan Heritage, Our American Culture, Our Christian Religion, Our White Homelands” were under attack by the so-called Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG).

Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1yQ35 )

The Newton County Sheriff’s Department in Georgia is investigating flyers that North Carolina’s Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) say were distributed in as many as nine states on the East Coast to “counteract Martin Luther King’s birthday.”

“They need to get a life, really,” Georgia resident Hadiyah Abdul-Mateen, who received one of the flyers even though she is black, told WGCL.“I hope it doesn’t have anything to do with the fact that President Obama was re-elected.”

The racist flyer received by Abdul-Mateen urged her to join the Klan because “Our Aryan Heritage, Our American Culture, Our Christian Religion, Our White Homelands” were under attack by the so-called Zionist Occupied Government (ZOG).

#845396 Jan 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old looney Paul will be running for president next time. I love it. Paul and Palin????? Talk about two P's in a pod.
Thin of those photo ops those two can have with the kids! Poodle's drunken, racist bully getting thrown off the plane or Palin's "war hero" going through his divorce after nineteen months of marriage with his seventeen month old child...You think Bristol or Willow will be more appealing to the phag voters?
JumpinJackFlash

Orlando, FL

#845397 Jan 23, 2013
One thing today's hearings DOES prove, however, is that Hillary Clinton's Romanian heritage is beginning to overwhelm her Anglo-Saxon roots.

Since: Nov 09

Pharr, TX

#845400 Jan 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary destroyed Senator Johnson & made him look like the ass he is.
John McCain looked & spoke like an idiot claiming Rice should have gone on the Sunday talk shows & provide classified information.
I would like to know that when John McCain was supposedly told by Ambassador Stevens on how bad it was, where are his bills before the Senate, his talk in the Senate, any actions he took to fix it?
The biggest fool was the fraud Rand Paul . He was too f*cking uninformed to know embassy security is not always determined by the US but by the country where the embassy is located proving he is yet another dumbf*ck Tea Party jackass. Hillary basically ignored him.
Republicans keep making asses out of themselves.
Its obvious that Republicans aren't the least bit concerned with embassy security. This is all about their primary objective, bring down Obama. I have never in my life seen such a blatant assault on the office of the president. Bush sends us into an unprovoked war and the right wing dupes just shrug their shoulders over the thousands of lives that are lost. But they are OUTRAGED that Obama, not the State Department, not the on site military, but Obama should have done something to prevent this Benghazi incident. Phony bullshit.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845402 Jan 23, 2013
It would help your cause immensely if you only knew the meaning of 'Dictator'.

Last I looked, Dictators are not freely elected officials.\\

Of course, lying is second nature to you traitors!!

You seem to think words mean whatever you want them to.

That's the thinking of insane people.

You qualify.
John Galt wrote:
Bloomberg is a Racist Dictator, Just Like Obama:
NEW YORK (AP)-- Opponents of the city's limit on the size of sugary drinks are raising questions of racial fairness alongside other complaints as the novel restriction faces a court test.
The NAACP's New York state branch and the Hispanic Federation have joined beverage makers and sellers in trying to stop the rule from taking effect March 12. With a hearing set Wednesday, critics are attacking what they call an inconsistent and undemocratic regulation, while city officials and health experts defend it as a pioneering and proper move to fight obesity.
The issue is complex for the minority advocates, especially given obesity rates that are higher than average among blacks and Hispanics, according to the federal Centers for Disease Control. The groups say in court papers they're concerned about the discrepancy, but the soda rule will unduly harm minority businesses and "freedom of choice in low-income communities."
The latest in a line of healthy-eating initiatives during Mayor Michael Bloomberg's administration, the beverage rule bars restaurants and many other eateries from selling high-sugar drinks in cups or containers bigger than 16 ounces. Violations could bring $200 fines; the city doesn't plan to start imposing those until June.

"It would be irresponsible for (the health board) not to act in the face of an epidemic of this proportion," the city says in court papers. The National Association of Local Boards of Health and several public health scholars have backed the city's position in filings of their own.
Opponents portray the regulation as government nagging that turns sugary drinks into a scapegoat when many factors are at play in the nation's growing girth.
The American Beverage Association and other groups, including movie theater owners and Korean grocers, sued. They argue that the first-of-its-kind restriction should have gone before the elected City Council instead of being approved by the Bloomberg-appointed health board.
Five City Council members echo that view in a court filing, saying the Council is "the proper forum for balancing the city's myriad interests in matters of public health." The Bloomberg administration counters that the health board, made up of doctors and other health professionals, has the "specialized expertise" needed to make the call on limiting cola sizes.
The suit also argues the rule is too narrow to be fair. Alcohol, unsweetened juice and milk-based drinks are excluded, as are supermarkets and many convenience stores - including 7-Eleven, home of the Big Gulp - that aren't subject to city health regulations.
The NAACP and the Hispanic Federation, a network of 100 northeastern groups, say minority-owned delis and corner stores will end up at a disadvantage compared to grocery chains.
"This sweeping regulation will no doubt burden and disproportionally impact minority-owned businesses at a time when these businesses can least afford it," they said in court papers. They say the city should focus instead on increasing physical education in schools.
During Bloomberg's 11-year tenure, the city also has made chain restaurants post calorie counts on their menus and barred artificial trans fats in french fries and other restaurant food.
forks_make_us_fa t

Oklahoma City, OK

#845403 Jan 23, 2013
Needy 47%'er...

TANF

Buying Marlboros and Brandy....

http://www.wabi.tv/news/29751/use-and-abuse-o...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845404 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Thin of those photo ops those two can have with the kids! Poodle's drunken, racist bully getting thrown off the plane or Palin's "war hero" going through his divorce after nineteen months of marriage with his seventeen month old child...You think Bristol or Willow will be more appealing to the phag voters?
LOL, Just thinking about all of the chaos and laughter while knowing all of these Baggers on here would be all over those two idiots, what a fun election that would be. Both of those clueless twits on SNL, YAHOO.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#845405 Jan 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
Hey, namE, I made some typos...in a hurry, you cleanup on aisle four. Someday you might be addressed as an associate?
No, what you're doing is making excuses. And proving what a fckn hypocrit you are.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#845406 Jan 23, 2013
Emaam's personal "War on Women" continues.

A natural born Republiclown!!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Leosanus promised to ignore me. You said you don't read my posts. Are all liberal "women" lying sacks if sht like you 2?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#845408 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't stand him, Rand Paul and Paul Ryan, what a pair. He thought he sounded like a tough guy when he said "Frankly I would have relieved you of your duties", do you hear strains of "I like to fire people"?
Paul is a prententious jerk, put those two Pauls together and you have a double jerk syndrome. But the Republicans would love it and so would most real Americans, talk about an easy election!!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#845409 Jan 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Carol the white supremacist birfer
lily the white trash drunk
BluesSister

Orlando, FL

#845410 Jan 23, 2013
JumpingJackFlash wrote:
I can't decide what to call myself next. This is sooooo fun! I'll beat you liberals at your own game if it kills me!
Heh! Over here!

#845411 Jan 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what you're doing is making excuses. And proving what a fckn hypocrit you are.
I'm sorry, namE, I forgot in the extreme stupidity of your comments, that you ACTUALLY are mentally challenged. I won't attack you again for your sentence fragments or misspelling of hypocrite...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#845412 Jan 23, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>lily the white trash drunk
Good Afternoon Murderer
USTreasury

Orlando, FL

#845413 Jan 23, 2013
JumpingJackFlash wrote:
It's me everybody! Am I hip or what -- hiding behind a Rolling Stone oldie ... "I was born in a cross-fire hurricane, but it's all riiiiiight now, in fact it's a gas ... jumpin' jack flash, it's a gas, gas gas. They just don't write them like they used to. Once I looked up at Mick when I went to one of their concerts. I was wearing my little American flag halter top, and I swear he was singing that right to me!
Heh! Did YOU read about the calm before the economic storm that's coming this morning?

Homer must still be watching the video on MSNBC. Haven't gotten any reassurances from him yet that this is all just a bunch of baloney.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 19 min Culture Auditor 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr see the light 18,872
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,455
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Thu Raptor in Michigan 120,152
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) Thu time 26
gay hookup in maryland Wed mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Aug 26 kobe 1
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE