Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
777,401 - 777,420 of 1,082,230 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wow. So now you're claiming Annenberg foundation and William Annenberg was NOT a conservative because of an article by USC?
So you choose to demonize USC instead of the point YOU made regarding the foundation?!?!?
Wow son. You got caught looking stupid so now you're trying to cover that up by looking more of an idiot?!?!?
wow. Hey. if that's you're goal, who am I to stop you!(snicker)
There are two hallmarks of expressive stupidity that you are known for: wow & lol. It says a lot:}

I don't care what or who or how or why Annenberg is called conservative. I go by the activities of an organization. If a dead philanthropist's assets are later on commandeered by Liberal moochers, it means nothing to pull out Annenberg's laurels like you are trying to do. You can call an ass a racehorse but I still won't believe you. Credibility - you need some.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! You really are an idiot son. And spoon fed by the right wing extremists.
Obviously it took absolutely no thinking or thought process on your part! Thanks for proving that all by your lonesome!
Your mouth is so well lubricated by now that you haven't had lip blisters for ages.

But that sore neck and ear lobes are another matter:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I know the Annenberg Foundation was founded by a conservative son.
I also know you're too stupid to know that. You had to be hand fed the conservative talking points on it and leave out the "distasteful" facts.
I'd tell you use that gray matter between your ears. But I know you won't listen. It's against your politcy!
But... I love the entertainment you provide, son!
You are also easily entertained by pulling the wings off of a housefly. Simple minds = simple pleasures.
leosanus

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I can only assume your daughter calls you Dad or Pops?
Incest only runs in lowlife bottomfeeding Obammy-supporting babymama hoods such as yours. LOL

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, I have facts on my side. You had your opinions as a defense.
You're too easy because you don't think. My guess is that's by your personal choice! After all, it's so much easier for you extremist simply just to follow what you're told!
When you create facts from out of your delusional opinions, it becomes increasingly difficult and frustrating for you to try making the real world jibe with yours.

Jibe and Tack, to you, are like Chewing gum and walking at the same time:]

If you were a sailor, you'd have been shipwrecked a long time ago.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Here! Here!
Pigeons of a feather flock together:]

Since: Nov 09

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy lying, liar?
Typical Democrat.
You were caught and are too low class to own up.
I guess you got me waxturd. All you have to do to get me to admit I'm wrong is to deny the quote I attributed as your position on guns:
"Guns are okay as long as they are used to kill people."

Do you deny that?

Then I assume your position is:
"Guns are NOT okay if they are used to kill people."

Since you hate hunting what other possible use for guns is there?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Actually, I was appalled when bushie, his brother, Kathy Harris and John Roberts made him president.
Hey, if you don't like this democratic elections then go find one that doesn't need elections. Try N. Korea.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The correct expression is "Hear, hear", not "Here! Here!"
You really are much more ignorant than imagined.
I think he needs to go protect his tenants again:]

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What a bunch of bullshit. What an ignorant assertion.
So you are suggesting that Obama is the best person qualified to manage foreign policy and not the people on site? That's a surprise.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the debt ceiling was one.
I notice most of the crisis' so far are those manufactured by cons!
Hey, Jerk, He said "Obama has yet to *face* a real crisis as President."

The Boy Messiah hasn't faced it yet and refuses to do so in the future. Denial is common Liberal response to crisis. Especially those that are self-inflicted.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Nuts to you, my friend!
http://www.unbecominglevity.com/2008/11/10/he...
Hear Hear or Here Here?
Posted on November 10, 2008 by Abacquer
So today I found myself agreeing with someone online and went to type “hear hear” but then remembered seeing someone else type “here here” a couple days earlier.
I was pretty sure the correct phrase was “hear hear” as opposed to the other variants I'd seen (“here here”,“hear here”,“here hear”) but I'd never actually looked it up. So I decided to check popular internet usage using Google:
“hear hear”= 1,740,000 hits
“here here”= 3,880,000 hits
“hear here”= 307,000 hits
“here hear”= 334,000 hits
Well dang. According to popular usage twice as many people say “here here” than say “hear hear”. But is that correct? Wikipedia says no:
Hear hear (Wikipedia):
…Hear, hear is an expression used as a short repeated form of hear ye and hear him. It represents a listener's agreement with the point being made by a speaker.
It was originally an imperative for directing attention to speakers, and has since been used, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, as “the regular form of cheering in the House of Commons”, with many purposes depending on the intonation of its user. It is often incorrectly spelled “here here”, especially on websites…
A quick double check of OneLook Dictionary Search confirms this. Six dictionaries list “hear hear” and only one lists “here here”(and that one happens to be the wiki article above.)
Popular usage drives the movement of meaning, though, so at some point in the future “here here” may end up being the correct phrase if we don't do something about it.
So if you want to avoid yet another English colloquialism that will have your great grandchildren scratching their heads and saying “WTF?”(or whatever kids will be saying in those days) then type “hear hear” at every opportunity.
Hear! Hear!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are suggesting that Obama is the best person qualified to manage foreign policy and not the people on site? That's a surprise.
Hey Old Raider, I see you pick out the dumbest of the dumb and attempt to restore sanity, unfortunatly after a rightie is programmed, it's forever. There is no amount of facts or reality allowed to enter that hollow log....EVER. But I admire your efforts.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol,I guess to a dumbass like you, employment at 7.7% on its way to 10.2 is the same as a 7.7% on its way down.
This is what I love about you dumbass right whiners.
We lost 750,000 jobs in January of 2009. I guess to you, Obama should have made that zero in the following month.
The fact is that in the ten months it look to end those job losses, the rate went to 10.2%. But hey, you people are blaming Obama for these loses when they belong to the Bush recession.
When will you right whiners learn what the new jobless claims number means.
You & Jeffy really need to become better informed instead regurgitating the talking heads on Fox & Conservative Talk Radio.
BTW, those weekly claims number were over 650K when your hero George W Bush left office.
My God you people are stupid.
The economic recovery has been crawling along at a snail's pace.

Obama's priority was not to let a good crisis go to waste and took two years putting Obamacare first rather than job creation and economic growth.

It was Obamacare that brought job creation and economic growth to
a screeching halt.

It's only going to get worse next year.
dem

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I can only assume your daughter calls you Dad or Pops?
Or brother.

Alamo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Old Raider, I see you pick out the dumbest of the dumb and attempt to restore sanity, unfortunatly after a rightie is programmed, it's forever. There is no amount of facts or reality allowed to enter that hollow log....EVER. But I admire your efforts.
I'm going to keep him chasing his tail as a public service. If he's sitting at a computer he's not out making someone else's life miserable. And, hopefully the folks on the right with half a brain can see how bizarre their logic looks when old waxturd puts it out there.
just sick

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

cant believe we commoners have to suffer with four more years of this crap. four more years of no jobs, more taxes, no hope...who voted for this? thats right, the people who dont pay taxes or have a job. Eventually, people who work and support those that dont will get tired of this.
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Obama is only the second President to recieve the "Oath of Office" four times!!
The other was FDR!!
How cool is that!!
(Well, not for the nitwits!)
Is that because he stumbled over the words the first time?

In 2008, that seemed like an omen to some of us.

Wonder how many presidents have done that before?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Funny how you have to go into ancient history, namely 1868, to find a time when Republiclowns weren't racists.
Nuculur… No how about the 60s, LBJ Civil Rights Legislation supported by Republicans, Oppose by Democrats!!
1964 Civil Rights Act was passed by 73/27 vote 21 Democrats and 6 Republicans voting against it!! Again Republicans supported 90% of black legislation while 80% Liberals/Democrats oppose it!
dem entia

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Or brother.
lowlifebottomfeederobamaworshi ppingghettodwellerfckfaceforsu re say what? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min The_Box 305,158
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 38 min truth told 18,581
Baltimore Stands with Israel 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 24
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) 11 hr MAF 25
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Sun IMGKNEE 121,141
Review: Allstitch LLC (Oct '08) Sun Embroidery supplies 6
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... Jul 23 SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search