Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#837985 Jan 12, 2013
Sure.b Alger His was a close friend of Richard Nixon's. Who later became a Communist Republiclown President, until he was driven from office, mid term.

And James Yeager is your hero!!

He boldly announced how he'd start shooting if they came for his guns.

The State of TN came for his gunns and he cried like a little girl whose pudding was stolen!!

Same with all you nitwits. Gunboat mouth, dinghy azz!!

I enjoy watching cowards talk tough, and fold the tent as soon as authorities come around.

You are a perfect example, Dweeb. All mouth.
DBWriter wrote:
I noticed something about the discussion of the inevitable civil war coming here because Obama will attempt to install a fascist dictatorship.
The Democrats are saying they will win because they have the tanks and planes.
40 years ago they were saying the exact opposite.
So, why do the Democrats say one thing today that is exactly opposite of what they said 40 years ago?
The truth is, all they are doing is rooting for their side to win.
The Democrats never got over losing the Cold War, just like they never got over Alger Hiss being convicted while spying for the Soviet Union at the beginning of the Cold War. They are filled with hatred and seek revenge for being defeated in a previous war, and intend to institute a fascist government where the head of state writes his own whim as law and issued edicts to the nation.
Germany's Nazis were filled with hatred and sought revenge for being defeated in a previous war, and instituted a fascist government where the head of state wrote his own whim as law and issued edicts to the nation.
If you do the exact same thing, the exact same result will occur.
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#837986 Jan 12, 2013
European Commanding General likes when I sound off after helping communist defector come to West after frightening escape. GF008 Safer World 2013
brown eyes

Hardy, VA

#837988 Jan 12, 2013
Message said could not have my picture on Wheaties box. Beautiful women of Greek Olympics disagree blowing kisses. GF008 Safer World 2013

Location hidden

#837989 Jan 12, 2013
The biggest factor favoring Democrats going forward is the racism and mysogyny of the Republliclowns.

Todd Akin is the Republiclown Party, and everyone knows it. He merely says out loud what the rest of the nitwits are thinking.

You can see it in the desperation emitting from Nobraina, Carol and the rest.

That's why Rmoney lost among women, blacks, hispanics, Catholics, gays, asians, jews, young voters, etc., etc., etc.
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I wonder why the NRA isn't standing next to him, arms linked, to show their support?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#837990 Jan 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I wonder why the NRA isn't standing next to him, arms linked, to show their support?
comments from over at The Blaze.....

This is how conservatives treat each other–it’s just more evidence of their self-inflicted double standard. It appears to me to be a race to self-destruction.

If I were a collectivist, ha!, I couldn’t find a better enemy than the apologetic, self-loathing modern conservative.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/11/ce...
CarterG Woodson

UK

#837992 Jan 12, 2013
brown eyes wrote:
European Commanding General likes when I sound off after helping communist defector come to West after frightening escape. GF008 Safer World 2013
Rise To AFRICA BLACK PEOPLE

Fear is only a garden of dried leaves; the battalions
of soldier-ant-stings feelings. The state of not even a fiber
of courage to speak up in the market square of whispers;
the tears and foul smell from self-inflicted injuries. The canons
shot to back-fire: the suicide of skin bleaching.
Any other reason our leaves are dry? Please answer,
oh Africa! Any other reason our veins are bleeding
at the face of white challenges? Compose your answer.
A full calabash of shame: the over-flowing agbada
of racial phobia. How long must we surrender?

Emancipate yourself from intellectual witchbondage; the speechless
agonizing, wailings and lamentations of mediocrity.
Liberate yourself by yourself from the doldrums of pity
oh black race! Stone to collapsing, the heartless
Juju masquerade of the darkness of the past
which cast shadows of long-overcome weaknesses,
on the sun-lit paths of today; the yesteryears illnesses
dragging with cursed ropes, along with themselves the brightness
of the future into the insatiable graves of the past.
Today, liberate yourself from this hopelessness!

By yourself! Liberate yourself by yourself.
Fertilize the barren lands, pour water
on the dry root stems. And watch the later;
taste and see that success heals the senses,
people who fail trust their ability to fail again,
people who succeed trust their ability to succeed again.
Observe and learn the wind-borne native-chalk-powder lessons;
that history is a record of the past which has passed,
and misery is a negative anchor on the past.
Answer me, child of the soil! Shouldn’t you liberate yourself?

Or let the labor of the tractors remain in vain.
Or let the gardener’s wishes end as clouds without rain.
Or let the heads of kids keep hanging in disdain.
Or let the tongues of babblers keep rattling in vain.
Or let the grains of the planting season fail.
Or let the economic dependence keep you in chains.
Or let the intellectual witches and wizards prevail.
Or let the leaders not act but complain.
Or let the citizens not react but sustain.
Or let us continue to explain our pains without gains.

Tell Africa! Please somebody, help me tell Africa,
that racism is today not pride of color and place,
but fear of being surpassed and displaced!
Tell the whole world! Help tell her somebody, in camera,
that today, racism is not pride of color and place
but the leftover seed of slave trade; a disgrace
from which she refuses to recover; a hole
in the head, an arrow in the heart, a
sore in the leg, that refuses to be made whole.
Even when their tongues will choose to lie, their eyes will see it, oh Africa!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837991 Jan 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The level of fraud in Medicare and Medicaid, dufus.

yeah... yeah... yeah wrote:
That's a GOOD example?
That's an obvious example.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#837993 Jan 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are now admitting that you were wrong and the payroll tax cuts did not deplete SS funding?
Davey, Davey, Davey, there is no Social Security Fund..per se.. It's a tax gimmick, always has been... All Social Security tax payments go into the 'General Fund'.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#837994 Jan 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
I have heard the argument from many gun rights activists, including my wife's uncle, that they (government) wants to take away the guns from "innocent, law-abiding" citizens. It's an argument that the NRA has made. However, every citizen in this country in innocent and law-abiding until they are known to have committed a crime. I am, you all are, my parents are. Adam Lanza was seen as "law-abiding" until December 14, 2012. Timothy McVeigh was seen as "law-abiding" before OKC. All criminals are seen as "law-abiding" in the eyes of others until they are known and caught. When it comes to James Yeager, unless he has ever been convicted of a crime (have't read that he was), he is "law-abiding" in the eyes of society. However, given that he was once worked for a small town of about 500 people and fired by the mayor for wanting to build a SWAT team, we can begin to see his into his mental state, especially after his ranting and raving in the last few weeks.
The NRA themselves have proposed having a mental health data base to make sure that guns don't fall into the hands of the mental illness. Does anyone actually think that Mr Yeager would ever willingly agree to a mental health examination? Does political disagreement mean that someone is mentally ill? Absolutely not. However, I work in a community mental health center and meet with folks with mental illnesses on a daily basis. If one our clients came into the office exhibited delusional thinking and stated that he thought the government was coming for him and, as a result, he was preparing his arsenal of weapons, forming an army, and will fire the first shot if feeling threatened, you're damn right red flags would go off and a welfare check would be requested along with an mental health evaluation for his safety and the safety of others. I had a client once who committed suicide with a gun that he denied he owned when asked at the assessment. When meeting with his mother a few weeks later, she stated, "he really was a responsible gun owner." Anyone else see something wrong with that statement?
Mr Yeager lives in his own world, along with many other gun owners and they are not in the majority. They are in the same group of people who believe President Obama is a Muslim that attended a radical Christian Church. They are in the same group of people that believe "end of life care" means euthanasia because that is what Fox News and Rush Limbaugh told them. They are in the same group of people that believe we have government controlled healthcare even though the card in their wallets say Anthem, Cigna, or Aetna. They cannot be reasoned with. Unfortunately, they are among those who are seen as "law-abiding" until they do something.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/11/1178...
blah... blah... blah...

Show us the text in the Constitution that authorizes the president to write his own laws and issue edicts to the population.

Wouldn't you say someone who is supposedly, repeat supposedly a constitutional "scholar" would know the Constitution prohibits this?

So, since you state Obama is very well aware that the president cannot write his own laws like what is done in a fascist government, when Obama writes his own gun control law and issues an edict to the population, isn't he using the office of president to rebel against the government of the United States? Isn't this treason?

If a person uses a government position to rebel against the government of the United States, what is an appropriate punishment?
CarterG Woodson

UK

#837995 Jan 12, 2013
Rise To AFRICA BLACK PEOPLE (not for UNCLE TOMS}

Fear is only a garden of dried leaves; the battalions
of soldier-ant-stings feelings. The state of not even a fiber
of courage to speak up in the market square of whispers;
the tears and foul smell from self-inflicted injuries. The canons
shot to back-fire: the suicide of skin bleaching.
Any other reason our leaves are dry? Please answer,
oh Africa! Any other reason our veins are bleeding
at the face of white challenges? Compose your answer.
A full calabash of shame: the over-flowing agbada
of racial phobia. How long must we surrender?

Emancipate yourself from intellectual witchbondage; the speechless
agonizing, wailings and lamentations of mediocrity.
Liberate yourself by yourself from the doldrums of pity
oh black race! Stone to collapsing, the heartless
Juju masquerade of the darkness of the past
which cast shadows of long-overcome weaknesses,
on the sun-lit paths of today; the yesteryears illnesses
dragging with cursed ropes, along with themselves the brightness
of the future into the insatiable graves of the past.
Today, liberate yourself from this hopelessness!

By yourself! Liberate yourself by yourself.
Fertilize the barren lands, pour water
on the dry root stems. And watch the later;
taste and see that success heals the senses,
people who fail trust their ability to fail again,
people who succeed trust their ability to succeed again.
Observe and learn the wind-borne native-chalk-powder lessons;
that history is a record of the past which has passed,
and misery is a negative anchor on the past.
Answer me, child of the soil! Shouldn’t you liberate yourself?

Or let the labor of the tractors remain in vain.
Or let the gardener’s wishes end as clouds without rain.
Or let the heads of kids keep hanging in disdain.
Or let the tongues of babblers keep rattling in vain.
Or let the grains of the planting season fail.
Or let the economic dependence keep you in chains.
Or let the intellectual witches and wizards prevail.
Or let the leaders not act but complain.
Or let the citizens not react but sustain.
Or let us continue to explain our pains without gains.

Tell Africa! Please somebody, help me tell Africa,
that racism is today not pride of color and place,
but fear of being surpassed and displaced!
Tell the whole world! Help tell her somebody, in camera,
that today, racism is not pride of color and place
but the leftover seed of slave trade; a disgrace
from which she refuses to recover; a hole
in the head, an arrow in the heart, a
sore in the leg, that refuses to be made whole.
Even when their tongues will choose to lie, their eyes will see it, oh Africa!
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#837996 Jan 12, 2013
Every Federal Marshal I saw in Old West wore vests to the best of my knowledge. GF008 Safer World 2013

Location hidden

#837997 Jan 12, 2013
The cold war was an exclusively American thing??

Republiclowns against Democrats??

Stay crazy Dweeb!!

I seem to remember it had something to do with the USSR.

And that there were Presidents of both parties during the 46 years of the Cold War.

Truman- D
Eisenhower-R
Kennedy-D
Johnson-D
Nixon-R
Ford-R
Carter-D
Raygun-R

Lessee now, 4 Dem Presidents, 4 Republiclown Presidents in the course of the Cold War.

The CIA had predicted since the 1960's that the arms race would bankrupt the USSR. Which is exactly what happened.

Funny how you're crazy enough to turn anything into a partisan affair!!

Why do you hate America so much??

And why do you talk like a Russian Communist spy??
DBWriter wrote:
I noticed something about the discussion of the inevitable civil war coming here because Obama will attempt to install a fascist dictatorship.
So, why do the Democrats say one thing today that is exactly opposite of what they said 40 years ago?
The Democrats never got over losing the Cold War, just like they never got over Alger Hiss being convicted while spying for the Soviet Union at the beginning of the Cold War. They are filled with hatred and seek revenge for being defeated in a previous war, and intend to institute a fascist government where the head of state writes his own whim as law and issued edicts to the nation.
Germany's Nazis were filled with hatred and sought revenge for being defeated in a previous war, and instituted a fascist government where the head of state wrote his own whim as law and issued edicts to the nation.
carol

Orlando, FL

#837998 Jan 12, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at how much WORSE it is already.
One person making just a bit over minimum wage a year-will have approx 10,400-10,5000 a year to "live on".
An "average" starting price for free market health insurance @ current rates- 500 p/mth--on up to 1100-1200 for anything beyond one single payer.
So REALITY should be pretty obvious-it would take over HALF a min wage earners Annual income just to purchase a single option plan--it would take ALL of a minimum wage earners Annual income--PLUS additional debt, to purchase anything beyond.
HELLOOOOOOO--anybody home, with a real CLUE, there in the now shameless, robbinghoodieticwink, thieving, greedy palmed hands of duh grubbermint vultures.
The broke back mules before rotten apple carts of taking ebven MORE AWAY from WORKING class folks for NOTHING-is NOT going to work.
SHAME on them!!! Shame on them for just STEALING MORE out of honest wage earners pockets, to line the pockets less desirable, and far LESS honorable elements!!
Are they REALLLY that ignorant to the socio-economic realities of the above the tables, lower end working wage earners, or are they just that w/out compassion, and that greedy, that they just don't care.
I honestly don't see how they can lay their heads down at night, and not be concerned about this shitbill they have let pass through, with out any TRUE reform FOR the Working folks, other than just more STEALING from honest wage earners for NOTHING.
SHAME ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!
I'm more worried about the ones who voted for this to continue.

Romney may not have been the ideal candidate but Deputy Dog would have been a better president.

Let's just hope the silver lining materializes before the next two elections.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#837999 Jan 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Crazy Gun CEO Apologizes With Attorney
You can't make this crap up. James Yeager, the poster boy of the necessity of gun safety laws, has posted a third video after the Tennessee Department of Homeland Security revoked his carrying handgun permit.
The big badass of man who once announced that he would fire the first shot and start killing people if the government came for his weapons, reacted to the government's first move of taking away his permit by.....saying sorry, I didn't mean it.
Along with his attorney, James Yeager stated that he was angry when he made the video and tried to remove it, but it was too late because it was already was copied on youtube. I guess he must have done that twice and then let's not forget today's interview with a local station.
He continued to state that he does not advocate the overthrow of the government and does not "condone any violent actions towards any elected officials."
So to recap....
James Yeager: "Don't take my guns or I'm gonna start killing people."
Tennessee DHS: "You are not allowed to carry a concealed weapon"
James Yeager: "wwhwwwwhhhhaaaaaaaaa! Please don't do that to me. I'm sorry. Please let me carry my gun, my baby, the inanimate object that gives me a warm tingly feeling inside of me."
Don't get me wrong, the guy is completely dangerous in my eyes and the apology was probably after his attorney listed the potential charges that he may be facing due to his previous video.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/01/11/1178...
I totally applaud the State of TN actions in taking away this nuts permit. Let it be a lesson for the rest of the yahoos spouting their bullshyt and inciting people to commit violent acts.
We have to be greatful for the bigmouths; it's the quiet ones, the crazies, like Holmes in CO. Silent, ignored, unnoticed, who went about his murderous plan for months and finally pulled it off and the police didn't kill him.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

#838000 Jan 12, 2013
Selling drugs in front of J. Edgar Hoover building was also message I received. GF008 Safer World 2013
carol

Orlando, FL

#838001 Jan 12, 2013
Oh, it's been such a hateful morning. I was excited thinking I was having my period again after all this time but it turns out the "big fellow" must've nicked my cervix or something. I'm so disappointed.

Location hidden

#838002 Jan 12, 2013
Same stupid question that a 5th Grader could answer, yet the Dweeb is clueless about.

That's what the motorcycle fumes and meth have done to the boy.

It's funny that you can be so blindingly ignorant to come here day after day and ask the same lamebrained questions.

How many edicts did Bush issue??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
blah... blah... blah...
Show us the text in the Constitution that authorizes the president to write his own laws and issue edicts to the population.
Wouldn't you say someone who is supposedly, repeat supposedly a constitutional "scholar" would know the Constitution prohibits this?
So, since you state Obama is very well aware that the president cannot write his own laws like what is done in a fascist government, when Obama writes his own gun control law and issues an edict to the population, isn't he using the office of president to rebel against the government of the United States? Isn't this treason?
If a person uses a government position to rebel against the government of the United States, what is an appropriate punishment?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838003 Jan 12, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
You're a nutjob who doesn't even comprehend the term fascism. You just keep repeating your nonsense over and over again; who are you trying to convince?
carol

Orlando, FL

#838004 Jan 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Sorry. I didn't know you "owned" Orlando!
On here...actually, I do.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#838005 Jan 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
The cold war was an exclusively American thing??
Republiclowns against Democrats??
Stay crazy Dweeb!!
I seem to remember it had something to do with the USSR.
And that there were Presidents of both parties during the 46 years of the Cold War.
Truman- D
Eisenhower-R
Kennedy-D
Johnson-D
Nixon-R
Ford-R
Carter-D
Raygun-R
Lessee now, 4 Dem Presidents, 4 Republiclown Presidents in the course of the Cold War.
The CIA had predicted since the 1960's that the arms race would bankrupt the USSR. Which is exactly what happened.
Funny how you're crazy enough to turn anything into a partisan affair!!
Why do you hate America so much??
And why do you talk like a Russian Communist spy??
<quoted text>
He's short

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min feces for jesus 306,976
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) Thu susan 9
Meri chut her waqt geeli kyun rehti hai? Thu Aaria 1
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Dec 17 Raptor in Michigan 120,226
gay in Towson Maryland Dec 17 Kandin 8
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Jim Jones 19,549
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Dec 16 jamielee 103
Baltimore Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Baltimore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Baltimore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:47 pm PST