Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
770,581 - 770,600 of 1,083,173 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
irrelevant dissembling, is that the best you have?
My my, some of our resident bolsheviks are really getting upset, vulgarity after vulgarity.
Too bad for some of us Topix is ran by liberals.
An whar yew libuhrulTics "ran"ning it to?

Damn straw brained, commie-type libuhrulTics...always trying to ran something or another.

Have you..........checked your tofu and soy supply today Mad Max?
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Jefferson Davis Needed European help to get peace truce with Lincoln and The Butcher Grant. Slopes helped blockade runners were not enough.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Americans spend $36,000,000 a hour every hour every day at WalMart.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The level of the ocean hasn't risen one inch.
The USA has already done more to lessen carbon emissions than the rest of the world combined. Go over to Russia, China, India, Pakistan and spew your rage at them, they're the problem. Of course you might get locked up or shot.
Yeah, bigga poliTICS needs to quit messing with the way the water flows, just so one country can drain another one dry- in a lot them places!!

(Hey...that kinda sounds like some stuff here over the last four years! Flippin thoughtless thieving-grubbers!)
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Uphill battles can be won Hamburger Hill is example President Obama appointees. Fox News Agency
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Holmes obeyed their commands it would have been pretty hard to shoot him, altho I wouldn't have shed any tears. Too bad one of those bullets didn't kill Hassan. I want to see Obama sign Hassan's death warrant.
Who would have objected? As I said, cops kill people for far less, stick together. Why did they spare Holmes?
Hell the cops make shyt up all the time to justify killing someone. I don't get it
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
sukk it bozo
where'
s our Lee harvey Oswald when we need him?
Threatening the Presidents life is a crime

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

cway wrote:
Real Dave's Post is worth repeating.
We had a balanced budget & were on the path to paying down the debt.
What happened?
Dumbasses like you elected George W Bush & a Republican Congress.
Yes, the same ones that are running screaming through the streets today about debt actually voted to take us off path & sent us down the road to debt & deficits.
Bush not only doubled the debt, he left office with the worst recession in 80 years that has driven the debt since.
If you really cared about the debt, you would quit voting for the party that made this mess - Republicans.
AMEN
and we gave idiots like you a FEMA trailer and you didn't need it...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsecrap and dissembling, what a surprise.
your are the dissembling Surprise.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

maddmaxx7 wrote:
<quoted text>
After Newtown we need new gun regulations. While those types shootings are horrific, they are a very small part of the violence, most of which is done by illegal guns. Many times in the hands of inner city gangbangers.
all the Gun Regulations & laws will only affect the the law abiding citizens but to non law abiding citizens Gun Regulations & laws mean nothing and all one has to do is look to Chicago for proof.
Happy now

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

What a bunch of morons your Prez just hiked up your taxes via Social Security which you can not recoup as a deduction for your 2013 income taxes. Hey DemoIdiots I have a bridge I want to sell you! LOL What a bunch of idiots. Yoyu deserve what you voted for, enjoy!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Americans spend $36,000,000 a hour every hour every day at WalMart.
How disgusting, and you're one of them

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

OldRaider wrote:
<quoted text>
At your next session with the shrink bring in this post. Explain to him how you study my every comment, how you measure the time between my posts, how you use my picture to represent yourself, how I can make you change images to run from my insults, how you award yourself judge-its to soothe the pain of my rejection. Ask him how to get me out of your mind. See you in your dreams, my little bitch, waxturd, goober, subversivebarry/ et.al......
"old turd"
You do have delusions or grandeur. No one studies any of your posts, they simply sit back and laugh. Please continue, for a moran, on occasion your idiotic, inane posts do produce a chuckle. You are a whiner. You whine about posters names, the fact they use judgeits, the fact they point you out to be an idiot. Speaking of judgeits, if they had one that called you a stoopindsonofabitch, you would get 40 or 50 every posts you make.
Why do you not quit the whining and respond to this threads topix, the lousy job president nobama is doing?
Peace
KMA
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

I wish R.G. 111 a speedy recovery coach Shannahan I wish Chiefs had Warren Moon. LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

He already won another term so people just let it go already. If you don't like it, then prepare to vote in the next Presidential election in 2016.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

cway wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... Obama's 80 billion compared to Bush's 5.7 trillion.
Hmmmm.
"cway"
You are a phomeysonofabitch are you not. Bush did a lousy job, 5.7 trillion deficit in 8 years, president nobama is doing a lousier job, his deficits will exceed 10 trillion over 8 years.
Be honest.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Fiscal cliff looms...

wait...

Piss-poor ethics all around us!

"New York Medicaid Fraud May Reach Into Billions"

more behaviour to be proud of!

"...garnering more than $1 billion in questionable Medicaid payments for their districts. One Buffalo school official sent 4,434 students into speech therapy in a single day without talking to them or reviewing their records, according to federal investigators."

NY Times!

Yippee!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/07/18/nyregion/18...
Happy now

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeh, bankrupt all rich white ppl.. The upper 1% are going to have a terrible fall...just like humpty-dumpty.
I don't think so bright boy, Americas rich and their jobs are going to leave America just like the French and English rich left their homelands because of unfair taxes. Look out here comes Obozo with more taxes for the poor and middle class and there will be no more rich people in America. SUCKER!!
Happy now

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Speaking of the rich how come you morons aren't demanding your politicans pay their fair share most of them are the 1%
Happy now

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
He did not enact the legislation. It was handed to him by a bi-partisan Congress. You stupid rethugs agreed all the way.
Doesn't matter who passed it, you are screwed. You will pay higher taxes via Social Security and you can't use deductions to offset the tax.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr The_Box 305,178
The Fed is dumpig illegals in different states. 2 hr Bob Rooney 1
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 9 hr SnuffAGlobalist 4
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 11 hr Raptor in Michigan 121,143
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
Cher Calvin (Nov '08) 22 hr Ron Wells 19
Baltimore Stands with Israel Mon SnuffAGlobalist 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search