Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 38,518)

Showing posts 770,341 - 770,360 of1,072,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

pens_make_us_dum wrote:
SNAP Nutrional Assisstance Program
Report no: SNAP-10-CHAR
FweeDUHM foo-DUH cawrds fer everone!!

Taking' it it to the gutters 2013!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Adam Smith: This disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and powerful, and to despise or, at least, neglect persons of poor and mean conditions, though necessary both to establish and to maintain the distinction of ranks and the order of society, is, at the same time, the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Adam_Smith
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
At the county level, the Moocher Myth is more intriguing. The Census Bureau counts federal dollars in five broad categories: retirement and disability payments, salaries and wages, procurement contracts, grants, and other direct payments. In 2004 -- the last year the Tax Foundation calculated the tax burden per county -- the counties that received the most per person in retirement or grants had higher vote margins for Democrat John Kerry.
But the counties that received the highest per-capita spending in the category “other direct payments” voted for George W. Bush.“Other direct payments” includes Medicaid, food stamps, crop subsidies, housing assistance and many other programs that people generally think of as “welfare.”
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-09-19/blam...
Always thought Bush was WAYYYYYYYYYYYy to generous...and put too much good faith in bad (deceptive, unethical) people!

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a liar because it's only 12 times instead of 20?
Baaawwwaaaaahhhhh!!!!
Moron.
No, you are a liar for this statement "That man profeses he cares about glowbull warming yet lives in a mansion with a carbon footprint of 20 homes."

Buying electric from green sources does not add to your carbon footprint.

You are either a liar or dumber than Hell.

Your choice.
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Isreali intel will always have a friend here. I don't think I need to divulge my work with Isreali intelligence. LOL
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i have no problem with needy people receiving help via food stamps. i do have a problem when the "food" is served at a strip club, and I don't understand how anyone can defend that--lest feelings be hurt--or in order to stop stereotypes about recipients from being spread.
i'd just like to know if there's a problem or not, and how big it is.

must be some sort of study or another that some right wing blogger has discovered to lead to all of this talk.

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

moshx wrote:
,<quoted text>guns are regulated, I never had to get a background check or a permit to buy a beer. As for reducing crime , look at the city of chicago, the most extreme gun ristrictions in the land and one the highest gun crime rates in the nation. What good did the gun control laws do there?
Chicago? Try New Orleans. You be wantin to cry up sum gator tears bout dem reestrictive Leeziana gun laws, you bet!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you are a liar for this statement "That man profeses he cares about glowbull warming yet lives in a mansion with a carbon footprint of 20 homes."
Buying electric from green sources does not add to your carbon footprint.
You are either a liar or dumber than Hell.
Your choice.
Stopid did not invent the internet either.

The wwweb was CERNs contribution to the world.

See how DUHM, ignojerks are?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Bela Pelosi and her blood-sucking Democrats now want more taxes instead of spending reductions.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>i have no problem with needy people receiving help via food stamps. i do have a problem when the "food" is served at a strip club, and I don't understand how anyone can defend that--lest feelings be hurt--or in order to stop stereotypes about recipients from being spread.
Jane finds a new job; following welfare recipients to strip clubs and monitoring how they pay for lap dances!! You're a sick woman.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Solving the fiscal cliff is easy. Go back to Jimmy Carter era interest rates.
Be patient. Obama policies will eventually get to that point.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'd just like to know if there's a problem or not, and how big it is.
must be some sort of study or another that some right wing blogger has discovered to lead to all of this talk.
It was a NY Post story...nuff said.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
Isreali intel will always have a friend here. I don't think I need to divulge my work with Isreali intelligence. LOL
Israeli civil laws are not quite as unforgiving as US ones.
Oh well, that's life in the real world.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Alabama white supremacist charged for plot to blow up black and gay students

A 17-year-old student in Alabama was arrested last week for allegedly plotting to use dozens of homemade grenades to kill at least fellow six students and a teacher at Russell County High School.
Raw Story ( http://s.tt/1y3zk )
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane finds a new job; following welfare recipients to strip clubs and monitoring how they pay for lap dances!! You're a sick woman.
No stupid, that's reality.
Ho's are one of those loopholes that should be capped and curbed.

Or they ought to at least implement a Ho-tax. All ho's required to give receipts of howork, and made to pay their OWN tax burdens of.

That's why Nevada is a LOSER, slackertic, goverment vulture. Place is full of low life, non-contributing vermon.
pens_make_us_dum

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
However, critics accuse the bill of spreading stereotypical notions of irresponsible food-stamp users. "It's a prejudice, I think, about poor people that we are seeing represented more than any statistical study of behavior," says Sen. Bill Perkins, who voted against the measure. "If they have evidence that there's a rash of that, I'd like to see it."
http://www.thefix.com/content/ny-welfare-rest...
just because some nutjob conservative says it's so doesn't mean it's so.
a recurring problem in most every policy discussion at the moment.
SNAP!

It's a tie!!!!!

49.4 percemt of ALL SNAP (09) distributions went to states that supported Pres Obama in 08...

SNAP Nutrional Assissstance Program
Report no: SNAP-10-CHAR
Characteristics of Supplemental Nutrition.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
What did Dracula say at the dinner table? I don't like steak, it gives me heartburn. There's something rotten in Denmark.
What did Obama say at the OPEC meeting? "I can't stand domestic drilling, it gives me gas." Everything's rotten in Washington.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

U.S. Government has best Matador Spain. Remember that Iran and Syria. LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Raise your hand if you think this too typical, also cultural, murder was committed by a licensed gunholder and NRA member?
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/d...
keep it raised if you think this criminal will only get a slap from a liberal judge and be let loose too soon by a liberal parole board.
and then throw in a bet that the POS' family will say "he was turnin his life around," a great father to his fourteen kids by fourteen women, and that the police roughed him up while in custody.
The fact that the Aurora theater killer and his leftwing lawyers even have the opportunity to use insanity as a defense is a disgrace. Anti-gun legislation will accomplish nothing when bleeding hearts allow killers off the hook.

Time to hang bastards like that quickly, in public.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 770,341 - 770,360 of1,072,417
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Rentib 304,914
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) 16 hr David McSmitj 72
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
NAAWP IDENTIFIES WHITE TRASH -> LOIS LERNER LIE... Thu NAAWP CRIME NEWS UPDATE 1
OBAMAwage at least $21,000 per year Thu GOP failures 1
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Jul 8 jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Jul 8 Sue Z 375
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE