Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
759,841 - 759,860 of 1,095,363 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>The songs, the shows on TV, and the video games are not the problem themselves, carol. They are a SYMPTOM of the larger problem, which is the willingness of people to LISTEN to, watch, and play with that sort of cosmic dreck. Plenty of 'Rock-n-Roll' glorifies objectification of women, and celebrates death: think Led Zeppelin, the Beatles, and Jim Morisson, just to name a few.
Country music glorifies cheating, alcoholism and gun violence far more than rock and roll or rap music. That's why most redneck NRA gun nuts listen to it.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The west was won by white men slaughtering millions of Native Americans and relegating the remainder of them to slum concentration camps white men like to call "reservations".
Shhh...you're not supposed to remind us of that. It's harder to convince ourselves we nobly civilized the Natives, if we have to admit that we mostly slaughtered them first......
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

What do today's events and the events of last week's mall massacre have in common? Both shooters stole their weapons from "legal" gun owners. Proof positive that "legal" gun ownership is a major contributor to violent crime. America needs to get rid of all these guns.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>If you are too lazy to volunteer for your community, we don't need you in it. Go live in a cave. Civilization has requirements.
Deal with it.
I spent countless hours volunteering at my local Obama campaign office. His successful re-election made all the work well worth it.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Gansta Rap glorifies violence

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

<quoted text>If you are too lazy to volunteer for your community, we don't need you in it. Go live in a cave. Civilization has requirements.
Deal with it.
I have volunteered time, at my leisure, and not at the government's command. Apparently you don't understand what the word "voluntary" means, nor "mandatory".

If you can't keep up with the grown-ups' conversation you should go sit at the kiddie table.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Classical music is generally one of the very few violence free zones.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I spent countless hours volunteering at my local Obama campaign office. His successful re-election made all the work well worth it.
That wasn't "public service"; it was service to Obama, IOWs, disservice to the rest of us.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Gangata Rap is a haven for violence and intimidation.

“On Deck”

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Gangster Rap is a sewer.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, people under the influence of Alcohol with Automoblies Kill more people than people with guns that means Automobiles and Alcohol should be banned immediately then but the Politicans refuse to do anything.
Drunk Drivers Cause More Deaths Than Firearms
http://www.capemaycountyherald.com/article/85...
Liberal media are loathe to report stories about how a gun saved someone's life or the life of a loved one. If you wish to find these statistics, you have to hunker down for the long haul. Those stories are plentiful but you have to search for them.

But if a drunk parent leaves a loaded gun in their nightstand and kids get it to hurt themselves tragically, bada-bing, bada-boom, it's on the NY Times front page and the evening news' lead story.
And then here comes the Jerk-In-Chief....talking BS about his children and how he learns from them(puke, puke), yada, yada, yada.

And then he sends thousands of illegal guns to Mexico's drug cartel with hundreds of deaths occurring as a consequence.

Americans, especially Liberals, are suckers for sensationalism. Remember the Yellow Journalism of William Randolph Hearst and Joseph Pulitzer? Hearst started the Spanish-American War with published lies and Joseph Pulitzer tried to outdo him.

Sensationalism works. Tried and true, it always sells. Gun Control Nuts eat it up like candy. Who could possibly be against saving the children? Horrors! A Fool and his self-dignity are soon parted.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Screw your so-called second amendment rights. Screw your so-called right to bear arms. Your rights end where America's children's safety begins.
That's right! All children should be removed from areas of high black population density. Immediately!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>If 'beating me' is your goal, you have strange priorities. You don't even know me.
And volunteerism isn't a job. But it was a nice try.
:)
People have volunteered to work for the American Red Cross only to find corruption at national levels.

People have volunteered to work for United Way only to find out the highly paid United Way CFO dines at London Chop Houses twice a week and the Charity picks up the tab for the trans-Atlantic flight and meal - including his/her friends. This has happened multiple times over the last two decades.

Volunteer to do the dishes at the Christmas Family get-together. Volunteer to mow your shut-in neighbor's lawn. Volunteer to ring the Salvation Army Bell.

But don't waste your time with Red Cross, United Way and the Boy Messiah Suckazz Club.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama is a shrewd politician. I am confident he will find a way and he has the support of the American people.
Yeah, the Jerk-In-Chief's Brownshirts will start an American version of Kristallnacht where every Gun Store will be torched and have the windows smashed.

...and then the revolution begins right after Alito, Thomas, Scalia, Roberts and Kennedy are lined up and shot. And, of course, Congress is dissolved.

Yep. We'll all be safer then, won't we. The Boy Messiah loves you!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"Mandatory volunteerism" is a job that the person did NOT volunteer to do.
If you are too lazy to read the article then don't reply to the comment you stupid troll.
Could you two please do some mud wrestling for us?

Thank You.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you're suggesting the 5-year-olds that were murdered today could have protected themselves if they had been armed?
Good people become criminals because they have guns.
Columbine, Co., Aurora, Co., Portland, Or. and Newton Conn. are not minority ghettos.
Good people become criminals because they have guns.

Like Pol Pot, Hitler, Stalin, Al Capone and the Wicked Witch of the West.

Your head is crewed on wrong, boy. It's got a Left-Hand thread on it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The west was won by white men slaughtering millions of Native Americans and relegating the remainder of them to slum concentration camps white men like to call "reservations".
It was won by Michael Landon in a Little House On The Prairie.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Deal with it.
No man is an island but a woman can isolate them pretty damned quick.
Such power!
You two must carry bricks in your purses.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Obama 2016 wrote:
What do today's events and the events of last week's mall massacre have in common? Both shooters stole their weapons from "legal" gun owners. Proof positive that "legal" gun ownership is a major contributor to violent crime. America needs to get rid of all these guns.
Humans are major contributors to violent crime. Guns, Fuel Oil, Nitrogen Fertilizer, Butter knives, Pit Bulls, infidelity, and racists like you are tools to that end.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the Jerk-In-Chief's Brownshirts will start an American version of Kristallnacht where every Gun Store will be torched and have the windows smashed.
That would be a good start and close Walmart too. They sell guns and ammo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 min truth told 18,738
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Life is Love 305,380
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 6 hr Anonymous 86
Detective "Tim" with Baltimore sex crimes unit 23 hr Knock knock 1
Baltimore Stands with Israel Aug 15 I can read 76
Bud (Morgan State area) Aug 13 Rico 1
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD Aug 12 Dr max 1
•••
•••
•••
Baltimore Dating

more search filters

less search filters