Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,915)

Showing posts 758,281 - 758,300 of1,071,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Mistified, nah
More like proud, now name me someone you are proud of in the DumbsAss race so we can have something in common. You know? being proud of those who represent the people in a manner to be talked about for generations to come.
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR HISTORY STARTED WITH OBAMA lololol,you were asleep so long it is just plain to see D,D, BLIND 85% follow the leader sheep
And you never answered the question either. Do you need to think about it, its cool if you do.
I figured u were just trying to be funny but since no one laughed, answer the question.

How could the economy be turned around in 4yrs after the oath?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Looking for the part about the chemicals__put up or shut up fkfce.
Keep looking stupid fck. It's there too.
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

dueces!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

finding wrote:
<quoted text>Like bommie and nancy rammed the health care law, we don't want it and you won't either, unless you are one of the free loaders.
I dont want current healthcare delivery system either that Left establish in 1942 either by the Stabilization Act of 1942. Besides the Right should be for Obamacare because it was modeled after the Rights Conservative Hertiage Foundation "Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans" by Stuart M. Butler, Ph.D. which I dont care for.

Stabilization Act of 1942

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stabilization_Ac...

Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans

http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/assu...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Looking for the part about the chemicals__put up or shut up fkfce.
I just realized something. You don't know what "deployed" means. Hahahaha. You are an illiterate stupid fckn liberal

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, stupid fck, we were talking about spending in general. Wow!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"2 wars? Putz needs to quit living in the past. Leaving iraq did nothing to the deficit and neither will leaving Afghanistan."

I replied

"So, Spending less money has no effect on the deficit.

You are truly brilliant!!!

We spent something like 130 billion in 2011, about 30% less than was spent in 2008.

So, if cutting spending as no effect on the deficit, WTF are you constantly screaming about cutting spending? "

Now, lets see if the bigmouth Eman can apologize.

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
" The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention studied the "assault weapon" ban and other gun control attempts, and found "insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearms laws reviewed for preventing violence."
A 2004 critical review of research on firearms by a National Research Council panel also noted that academic studies of the assault weapon ban "did not reveal any clear impacts on gun violence" and noted "due to the fact that the relative rarity with which the banned guns were used in crime before the ban ... the maximum potential effect of the ban on gun violence outcomes would be very small...."
The United States Department of Justice National Institute of Justice found should the ban be renewed, its effects on gun violence would likely be small, and perhaps too small for reliable measurement, because rifles in general, including rifles referred to as "assault rifles" or "assault weapons", are rarely used in gun crimes"
The point being that if they were banned, there must have been a definition which counters the argument that you can't define what constitutes an assault weapon.

In 2004. Look at the shootings we see today. Bot the assault rifles & the larger clips have been in the news.

Bring back that ban.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I just realized something. You don't know what "deployed" means. Hahahaha. You are an illiterate stupid fckn liberal
I know precisely what deployed means__maybe that's the problem for a mutt like you.

When posters use hahaha and bwaaa and childish sht like <:-o I always think of my pal Mike Reed who created the Flame Warriors site to describe morons and pretenders such as yourself.

If I were you I'd just go ahead and let Flacko do his own splainin because you're ringing up FAIL.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Mary Jo Kopechne was an alcoholic bimbo gold-digger who knew of his reputation. She knew he was married and what she was getting into. She just wanted some of his money. Her greed is what got her killed.
In three straight posts you virulently defended:

1)Murderers
2)minority hate groups
3)mysogyn

Typical leftist psycho.

You should be legally sterilized, tied to a tree in town square and horsewhipped...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Doomsday Conservatives: Too Many Hormones, Too Little Plan

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/12...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Lucy...you got lot of splainin to do...

"An unpaid intern to Sen. Robert Menendez, D-N.J., was a registered sex offender and undocumented immigrant and is now facing deportation, a DHS official confirmed Wednesday to ABC News..."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/12/...
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Fatazz Union phags make me laugh.....

A union boss walks into a bar next door to the factory and is about to order a drink to celebrate Obamas victory when he sees a guy close by wearing a Romney for President button and two beers in front of him. He doesn't have to be an Einstein to know that this guy is a Republican. So, he shouts over to the bartender so loudly that everyone can hear, "Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, but not for the Republican."

Soon after the drinks have been handed out, the Republican gives him a big smile, waves at him, then says, "Thank you!" in an equally loud voice. This infuriates the union boss.

So the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. As before, this does not seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

So just to make his point one more time, the union boss once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Republican. But, as before, this does not seem to bother the Republican. He continues to smile, and again yells, "Thank you!"

Frustrated, the union boss asks the bartender, "What the hell is the matter with that Republican? I've ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him, and all the silly Ass does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts?"

"Nope," replies the bartender. "He owns the place !!!"

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"While U.S. President Barack Obama has warned of serious consequences if the besieged Syrian government should deploy chemical weapons — Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has said it would be crossing a "red line" — there have so far been few specifics on how the U.S would respond to the situation."

Evidently Hilliary doesn't agree with your definition.
Fenris the Archangel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

dem wrote:
Christmas party tonight!
I'm thinking of banging a young administrative assistant babe that I work with.
Wish me luck?
Hee hee.
Is this young man finally above the legal consenting age, or is it your usual 10 year old again?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Google this...

"Google's tax avoidance is called 'capitalism', says chairman Eric Schmidt"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/google/...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The point being that if they were banned, there must have been a definition which counters the argument that you can't define what constitutes an assault weapon.
In 2004. Look at the shootings we see today. Bot the assault rifles & the larger clips have been in the news.
Bring back that ban.
You are so typically myopic. Put a mandatory minimum sentence of 15 years for the first offense, and life in the electric chair for the second, and even intellectually challenged liberals would get the message.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Compassionate Billionare Warren B...

helps a rich bro of his save on his taxes?

"Dec 12 (Reuters)- Warren Buffett's $1.2 billion share buyback from a single unnamed investor likely helped that person's estate save substantially on taxes, just one day after the Berkshire Hathaway CEO said the rich should actually be paying more..."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/12/ber...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

EXTRA...

Don't arrest pervert illegal immigrant working for Democatic Senator...

UNTIL AFTER ELECTION...

"The Associated Press has learned. The Homeland Security Department instructed federal agents not to arrest him until after Election Day, a U.S. official involved in the case told the AP."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/12/12/ber...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

compassionate michigan union members at it again...

"Union Thugs Demolish Clint Tarver’s Iconic Lansing,Michigan Hot Dog Cart [Photo-Donation Link] Update: Thugs Yelled “N***er, Uncle Tom” Update 5: Audio: Clint Confirms The Slurs On The Dana Loesch Show"

http://www.ironicsurrealism.com/2012/12/12/un...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 758,281 - 758,300 of1,071,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 25 min cpeter1313 304,886
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr toomanymistakes 18,486
A kiss is still ... an issue for Bollywood actr... (Sep '07) Tue jawed sheikh 4
Juvenile facility (Montrose School or others) i... (Aug '06) Tue Sue Z 375
A love-at-first-sight skeptic: Who's she gonna ... (Feb '08) Tue Cupid advise 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon jake 82
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Jul 6 IMGKNEE 121,133
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Baltimore County was issued at July 10 at 2:08PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search