Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
758,241 - 758,260 of 1,079,230 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

six wrote:
An I dont care if the woman was 200 years of age, your desrespect to someone who is old enough to be your elder tells me your a YOUNGAN, you r entitled to your beliefs but if someone disrespected your Grandmother the way you just did someone else's to your face, I dont think you would laugh. But your not laughing are you Kremlin Cardinal, lol, nooo SMH ur not laughing anymore because its not funny is it?
You dont even know the history of your own heritage,let alone where your future lies lolol.
AGE MEANS NOTHING THE RAPISTS WAS YOUNG so was the hooker,the murderer that doesnt work with me I was raised to question nonsense some of the most IMPORTANT TIMES IN OUR HISTORY WHERE WAS SHE WOULD BE NO OBAMA WITHOUT CIVIL RIGHTS THAT BLACKS AND REPUBLICAN FOUGHT FOR so no I don't RESPECT HER LACK OF PARTICIPATION IN SOME of the MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF OUR NATIONS HISTORY
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>You dont even live up to your screen name EQUALITY ,YOU have NO 1,2,3,4.. you need to be re9 so you can be 5 and that will lead you to 7 PEACE
Finally your right pimp,,,lololol
I dont live up to your expectations, I dont live my life based off the theory you quoted.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>its just like what the Republicans did when the held majority in Congress & the White house when they rammed through the 16th amendment and gave the American people the affliction of confiscatory income taxes.
Like bommie and nancy rammed the health care law, we don't want it and you won't either, unless you are one of the free loaders.

Since: May 11

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like this lying sack of sht
" “I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me —for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.”- April 17, 2008, while running for president, defining marriage at the Saddleback Presidential Forum.
What law did Obama sign that legalizes gay marriage?

Obama did change his views on legalizing gay marriage. He signed no law concerning this.

He has now run for re-election with his revised opinion.

Rick Snyder blabbed over & over how he wasn't a "right to work" guy. He ran on being a guy that didn't believe in partisan politics. And then signs a partisan bill that has everything to do with politics.
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

They are not the same, just the common goal the system is based off is. Unfortunately Bush started a war, bank rupted us, put us in a deficit, crashed the housing market, sent our children to die in a war he knew was unjust, and he told you he did it but he was sorry :(

now can anyone explain to me how was all of that supposed to turn into the Hamptons in 4 years? Because this was placed in his lap after the oath.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

six wrote:
An I dont care if the woman was 200 years of age, your desrespect to someone who is old enough to be your elder tells me your a YOUNGAN, you r entitled to your beliefs but if someone disrespected your Grandmother the way you just did someone else's to your face, I dont think you would laugh. But your not laughing are you Kremlin Cardinal, lol, nooo SMH ur not laughing anymore because its not funny is it?
You dont even know the history of your own heritage,let alone where your future lies lolol.
Yeah TELL your self because you voted for OBAMA you are right I don't need your VERSION OF HISTORY IN AMERICA OR THE WORLD BECUSE I ALREADY see YOUR LIMITS RACE, HOW FAR DID YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GO PROFESSIONALLY thats the test forget defending OBAMA HE is not apart of the 90% of BLACKS who don't succeed most of BLACKS SOLD OUT THE STRUGGLE WAY BEFORE OBAMA CAME ALONG YOU SOUND LIKE ONE no self achievement so you hold onto a celebrity POLITICIAN and cannot hold him to his promises he is your ROCK STAR lololol GET A LIFE youngun lololo CAMDEN NJ OBAMA LOVES YOU

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely not. The term is vague and ill defined. It could lead to all but single shot weapons. People who claim to want assault weapons banned are just ignorant of the weapons.
A sad excuse. We had ban once.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did change his views on legalizing gay marriage. He signed no law concerning this.
Rick Snyder blabbed over & over how he wasn't a "right to work" guy. He ran on being a guy that didn't believe in partisan politics. And then signs a partisan bill that has everything to do with politics.
He lied in front of christians for their vote. He then "changed" his opinion to appease his base. learn to deal with the fact that obama is a lying sack of sht.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

six wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally your right pimp,,,lololol
I dont live up to your expectations, I dont live my life based off the theory you quoted.
BECAUSE you are MYSTIFIED by the FLESH YOUR LORD OBAMA lolololhahahah AND OH MY GRANDMA TAUGHT F WHAT THEY SAY WORDS ARE WINDS so if you can't handle words grab OBAMAS hand and ALL 3 of YOU can go over the cliff doesn't matter to me I ain't A BEGGAR,

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the lying sack of sht promised to only use public money for his 2008 campaign.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

six wrote:
They are not the same, just the common goal the system is based off is. Unfortunately Bush started a war, bank rupted us, put us in a deficit, crashed the housing market, sent our children to die in a war he knew was unjust, and he told you he did it but he was sorry :(
now can anyone explain to me how was all of that supposed to turn into the Hamptons in 4 years? Because this was placed in his lap after the oath.
YOUR HISTORY STARTED WITH OBAMA lololol,you were asleep so long it is just plain to see D,D, BLIND 85% follow the leader sheep

Fayetteville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha.."we spent something like 130 billion in 2011.". Are all liberals as stupid as the 2 realputz on here? Can one of you more intelligent liberals explain to this putz "we" spend a hell of a lot more than that in a year.
We were talking about the wars in Iraq & Afghsnistan, dumbasss.

Try to keep up.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

flack wrote:
Syria fires SCUD missiles. Chemical weapons have been deployed. Going to be a great Christmas!!!
Pretty sure that this post of Flacks says what it says.
Have no clue where the fk he found it__and no one here is willing to share.
Maybe the great Christmas part will come true because the rest is bullshyt chili on steroids__Flack style.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> A sad excuse. We had ban once.
" The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention studied the "assault weapon" ban and other gun control attempts, and found "insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearms laws reviewed for preventing violence."

A 2004 critical review of research on firearms by a National Research Council panel also noted that academic studies of the assault weapon ban "did not reveal any clear impacts on gun violence" and noted "due to the fact that the relative rarity with which the banned guns were used in crime before the ban ... the maximum potential effect of the ban on gun violence outcomes would be very small...."

The United States Department of Justice National Institute of Justice found should the ban be renewed, its effects on gun violence would likely be small, and perhaps too small for reliable measurement, because rifles in general, including rifles referred to as "assault rifles" or "assault weapons", are rarely used in gun crimes"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about the wars in Iraq & Afghsnistan, dumbasss.
Try to keep up.
No, stupid fck, we were talking about spending in general. Wow!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure that this post of Flacks says what it says.
Have no clue where the fk he found it__and no one here is willing to share.
Maybe the great Christmas part will come true because the rest is bullshyt chili on steroids__Flack style.
Tell me you playing ignorant. You can't be this stupid. A simple google of "syria scud" displays many different sources.
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

finding wrote:
<quoted text>Like bommie and nancy rammed the health care law, we don't want it and you won't either, unless you are one of the free loaders.
Its not about what we want its about what we can live with. Everyone lives with Obama's plan and cant be denied medical coverage. Example, my son needed a transplant, and just like every PARENT Reading this, I wanted the best team for the job. I was in the military at the time. Can you believe that after the Dr.'s informed the insurance company of the severity of the case ( my son was 3 weeks old and laying on his death bed)These people Tri-Care Refused to send him because the team was not in their network and we found this out after the team contacted us and told me and my wife. The insurance company was willing to let my son DIE for a Fucking NETWORK issue. So if it wasnt for that great transplant team in Alfred I Dupont taking the initiative and flying a helicopter from deleware to Florida SMH. Somebody got on the phone with me and stated we will be there to pick your son up in a few ours, dont worry about the bill, we will eat it before we let your son die.(Bush was in office)when will human life mean more than politics?

I was in the military serving my country, paying my bills and providing for my family, so as you see, its not about freeloading because I dont think minorities were winning astronomical law suits for coffee being to hot at Mcdonalds.
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

<quoted text>YOUR HISTORY STARTED WITH OBAMA lololol,you were asleep so long it is just plain to see D,D, BLIND 85% follow the leader sheep
SMH, wow , so sad, no pimp, that was just the day you realized shit was about to change and you been disgruntle ever since lololol I love it. lol
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me you playing ignorant. You can't be this stupid. A simple google of "syria scud" displays many different sources.
Looking for the part about the chemicals__put up or shut up fkfce.
six

Gaithersburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

<quoted text>BECAUSE you are MYSTIFIED by the FLESH YOUR LORD OBAMA lolololhahahah AND OH MY GRANDMA TAUGHT F WHAT THEY SAY WORDS ARE WINDS so if you can't handle words grab OBAMAS hand and ALL 3 of YOU can go over the cliff doesn't matter to me I ain't A BEGGAR,
oh I see, smh, guess you told me......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 30 min Samuel 18,541
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 42 min Junket 305,081
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 13 hr IMGKNEE 121,137
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 15 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
16 Members And Associates Of La Familia Gang Ar... (May '08) 19 hr true one 295
Baltimore Stands with Israel 19 hr informant 19
SnuffAGlobalist Mon SnuffAGlobalist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••