Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
757,241 - 757,260 of 1,099,707 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Conservatives Whine: This Fiscal Debate Is So Unfair!

Obama's being mean and they're so misunderstood.

http://www.alternet.org/media/conservatives-w... \

the whining never ends.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

When did the GOP become the whiners?

Any short history of the whining sweepstakes should start by noting that a tectonic shift is taking place when the candidates and handlers of one side begin asking, in some form, this question: Why are they being allowed to do to us what we've happily been doing to them since -- to choose a recent precedent to this partisan shift -- the swift boating of John Kerry? You see what's that led to? Why, these Obamians want to turn Romney's brilliant business career into an unpatriotic defect!

The current situation is noteworthy because the Democratic Party seemed to have the exclusive franchise on piteous bleating dating back to Richard Nixon's victory in 1968 and throughout the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush years. Truth be told, the Democrats managed to keep whining throughout most of the triumphant Bill Clinton years.

The game changer clearly has been Barack Obama, whose surprising taste for bloodying the noses of domestic critics and foreign adversaries seems to hark back to the last time the Democrats were unashamed political warriors.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/01/opinion/raines-...

so the answer to the question: November, 2008.
cheech_chong

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>England's 95% "super tax" on the rich should be implemented here in the U.S. to help President Obama balance the deficit. Nobody needs $10,000,000 a year.
Don't bogart that joint dude....
bureau hq

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas is a violation of the consitutional guarantee of separation of church and state. Making a religeous event a federal holiday is against consitutional law. It should be banned in all public places. That would knock giant corporations like Walmart profits down a notch or two and they would treat there employess more fairly. Walmart needs to be more higher regulated. The holidays are to celebrate the birth of Christ, not to increase Walmarts profits.
Lenin here

Be sure and report to work collecting bull semen on xmas day...

Since: May 11

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
We did. But the majority wanted a narcissist who thinks taxpayers work for the government.
Thank you Rush Limbaugh.
NWax

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Rush Limbaugh.
Thank you, df.
NWax

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon Martin was murdered by a vigiante who had a gun and a chip on his shoulder against blacks. Now his mother is without a son, his siblings are without a brother, society is without a young man with a promising future. George Zimmerman should be tried for capital murder and multiple hate crimes and executed.
The opinion of a weak mind. Let the system work dolt.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

killtaker wrote:
stock investors ARE not all rich fat-cat types..
from 1999
-Median equity OWNER is 47 years old
-Had a HOUSEHOLD income of $60K ($30/hour).
-Were married and college graduates
Individual vs Mutual Fund owner
-Individual stock owners median assets-$125K
-Mutual fund owners-$87.5K
http://www.ici.org/pdf/rpt_equity_owners.pdf
You obviously ignore that much of this held by the middle class is in retirement programs that are shielded from the investment taxes.

I am talking about stocks held outside of these programs.

Try to keep up.

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb. Without approval you say? Who gives the approval? Union members. They approve contributions to candidates the like, almost all democrats. Why should a reublican union member support the democrat party.
Boy o boy, you are dumb. Do you ever think before you blather?
Come "real dumb" try, and just maybe you will post something that makes sense.
Peace
KMA
Unions cam not take dues & use them to make political donations without permission from the individual due payers.

Its the law.

Get better informed , you're looking dumber every day.
bureau hq

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The responsibility for the levees was and is with the Army Corps of Engineers, a FEDERAL agency. You're right when you said that needed funds were diverted though, by Bush to finance his Iraq disaster and his tax cuts.
On June 8, 2004, Walter Maestri, emergency management chief for Jefferson Parish, Louisiana; told the Times-Picayune:ďIt appears that the money has been moved in the presidentís budget to handle homeland security and the war in Iraq, and I suppose thatís the price we pay. Nobody locally is happy that the levees canít be finished, and we are doing everything we can to make the case that this is a security issue for us.Ē
www.pensitoreview.com/.../bush-diverted-levee... ...
What did Obama do differently than Bush? He was on the job in Washington, not vacationing you clueless twit!
You're not only a liar Carol, but a spectacularly incompetent one as well.
Lenin here

You, duma$$...you no christmas for you!
you shovel poop out of mule stalls and we let you keep warm pile for you! Bon Appetiite!

Kommie Sense
By Komrad Lenin

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave the putz still hadn't learned what quotation marks are. He also expects people to take his opinion as fact.
"you are a f*cking idiot"

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave,
what's wrong with letting AMERICANS keep more of what they earn...
that way they don't need the kind, compassionate, and HIGHLY ETHICAL government to take it from someone...
what on earth is wrong with you...
I see you are yet another pretend American who believes supporting their country is stealing from them.
bureau hq

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon Martin was murdered by a vigiante who had a gun and a chip on his shoulder against blacks. Now his mother is without a son, his siblings are without a brother, society is without a young man with a promising future. George Zimmerman should be tried for capital murder and multiple hate crimes and executed.
Lenin here,

Your momma and daddy is me...Giant gubmint! It all you know...well, you good at one thing-SUCKLING....and more....SUCKLING!

Make my job/life easy-stay stoopid!

Kommie sense
by
Komrad Lenin

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this obtuse? Your personal withholding is coming out of your gross income. In the case of the university professors cited, taxpayer/donor money pays their withholding FOR them.
Seriously you dont drive an automobile on public roads, do you? I agree with Electron; you need a special uniform so people can see you comng in advance. I recommend a bright orange wig with a giant red plastic nose (like bozo). Just make sure you tuck in that tiny elephant trunk of yours before the kids show up to the big top...
I get it.

If my employer gives me a check for $10K as a bonus and pays $2500 into my with holding, it is different from telling me my bonus is $12,500 & then deduct the with holding and handing me a check for $10k.

You people get more ridiculous every day.

Nj raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're dead because they were criminal, violent thugs, like Traygone .
I'm 34yrs old bra, played the game my entire life & not even knowing the young boi , I'm here to tell you that Trayvon Martin & no thug or gangsta! 1st of all when it's time to put in work the attire is all black everything, not a white hoody. 2nd of all, what gangsta you know that walks to the store for candy & a soda? 3rd, his father lives in the complex he was shot in & 4th, he wasn't the 1 toting a hammer. He wasn't the 1 that approached zimmerman after the police told him not to. You talking like it was justified. I guarantee he'll be in prison for a very long time. If not justice will be sought on the street. He got money on his head from florida up to New Jersey. He better hope they lock his ass up!
bureau hq

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"you are a f*cking idiot"
Lenin here,

Do you think the mule that is behind you pumping away will understand what a 'reach-a-around' is?

Kommie sense
By
Komrad Lenin

Loysville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
have some more...
"In U.S., 54% Have Stock Market Investments..."
http://www.gallup.com/poll/147206/stock-marke...
You think all these people are over $250K in yearly earnings?
We are talking about stock ownership outside of retirement accounts.

you know, the ones whose dividends & capital gains would be listed on their IRS forms.

My God you are dense.

I sad over 80% of the dividend taxes do not come from the middle class. Someone making $250k is above middle class.
I'm talking about people making over $150K.

I think its 85% of all reported dividends come from people making over $150k.
bureau hq

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Nj raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm 34yrs old bra, played the game my entire life & not even knowing the young boi , I'm here to tell you that Trayvon Martin & no thug or gangsta! 1st of all when it's time to put in work the attire is all black everything, not a white hoody. 2nd of all, what gangsta you know that walks to the store for candy & a soda? 3rd, his father lives in the complex he was shot in & 4th, he wasn't the 1 toting a hammer. He wasn't the 1 that approached zimmerman after the police told him not to. You talking like it was justified. I guarantee he'll be in prison for a very long time. If not justice will be sought on the street. He got money on his head from florida up to New Jersey. He better hope they lock his ass up!
Lenin here,
You are not gonna need ebonics to shovel poop...just a strong back homey!

Chains fo u!!!!!!!

Kommie sense
By
Komrad Lenin
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you manage to stay on the sidewalk? There are no guarantees in Life. Only probabilities.
Christmas is not celebrated by everyone and not as a religious event by many of those that do celebrate it. You are lost in a foggy world of idealism. You sound like the computer that can't make the distinction between "I love my dog", "I love my car", I love my country" or "I love mashed potatoes".
Because you are completely blind to the subtleties and distinctions in all aspects of Life, the world, your world, becomes simply B & W with 64 shades of grey. Color is a concept you will never conceive of and a world you will never enter into. Cold & alone you fail to relate.
I'm talking about making a mythical Christian event a paid Federal Holiday. If they do it for Christmas, than they should do it for Hannukka, Ramidan, Imbolc, Diwali, etc. In this diverse nation, the Federal government should recognise the holidays of all religeons or none at all.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions cam not take dues & use them to make political donations without permission from the individual due payers.
Its the law.
Get better informed , you're looking dumber every day.
Exactly what federal law does this fall under?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) 18 min Raptor in Michigan 120,152
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Ancient One 18,851
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr SevenTee 305,442
One Action Movie Can Damage a Mind for Life 6 hr Culture Auditor 1
Review: Dundalk Animal Hospital - Dennis G Fost... (Jan '09) 12 hr time 26
gay hookup in maryland 21 hr mdtowson 3
How can I find a active biker dating site ? Tue kobe 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••