Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,820)

Showing posts 756,381 - 756,400 of1,033,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Folks, if you vote democratic, if you vote for Obama, if you vote for big government, this is where your money is spent.
Time to wise up.

Homeland Security grants went to zombie apocalypse training | The ...
dailycaller.com/.../homeland-security-grants -......
1 day ago – Most believe zombies are relegated to the movies and video games, but Oklahoma Republican Sen. Tom Coburn has highlighted the ...
Homeland Security grants went to 'zombie apocalypse' training ...
scottystarnes.wordpress.com/.../homeland-secu ......

3 hours ago – Obama still having a hard time cutting waste from all those spending bills he has signed over the past 4 years. I'm sure he will get around to it ...

Homeland Security Spending Money Preparing For Zombie ...
lonelyconservative.com/.../homeland-security -......
5 hours ago – Homeland Security Spending Money Preparing For Zombie Apocalypse ... was its highly-promoted “zombie apocalypse” demonstration. Strategic Operations, a tactical training firm, was hired to put on a “zombie-driven show”...

"Most believe zombies are relegated to the movies and video games, but Oklahoma Republican Sen. Tom Coburn has highlighted the Department of Homeland Security’s participation in a staged “zombie apocalypse.”

According to Coburn’s most recent oversight report “Safety at Any Price: Assessing the Impact of Homeland Security Spending in U.S. Cities,” first responders were approved grant funds for a $1,000 entry fee to a week-long HALO Counter-Terrorism Summit in San Diego where the “marquee” event was a demonstration of a “zombie apocalypse.”

“[Strategic Operations] performed two shows on Halloween, which featured 40 actors dressed as zombies getting gunned down by a military tactical unit. Conference attendees were invited to watch the shows as part of their education in emergency response training.[HALO president Brad] Barker explained that,‘the idea is to challenge authorities as they respond to extreme medical situations where people become crazed and violent, creating widespread fear and disorder,’” the report reads.

Coburn was not pleased by the event or much of the waste detailed in his report."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/05/homeland-se...
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

F ing off in sunny, warm San Diego on the taxpayers money, thanks Obama.

“I be me, and you are...”

Since: Dec 06

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

sonicfilter wrote:
Jindal and the Balanced Budget Amendment
Jindal’s insistence on a balanced budget amendment makes the least sense of his first three proposals. He mentions that states have balanced budget laws, but he neglects to mention that it has been the cuts in state and local spending that have been a major drag on the recovery. He ignores that the reduction in public employment at the state and local level that these cuts required is one of the things that drove the unemployment rate so high. In the same op-ed, he insists that all actions taken by Washington should be viewed in terms of whether they help grow the economy, but then insists on pushing for a balanced budget amendment that would require the federal government to respond to economic contraction in the same way that the states have had to do for the last four years.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
amazing how a few facts in hand can make you sound like the smartest guy in the room.
In the general and norm I think 4 - and ups which really could include just about anyone Are that pretty wise in their wisdom...:)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently they are still putting their trust in them (53% to 36%) this month as well.
53% of the parents of Hamelin trusted the Pied Piper, too.

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Link is inop...
Detroit City? One of America's more badass ones or?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question wasn't deserving of a dignified answer.
Try again. Ask something a little more pertinent the next time.
new yawk is proficient in asking stupid questions. He has yet to even try asking pertinent, intelligent ones. Inexperienced, I'd say.

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Obamahammed wrote:
F ing off in sunny, warm San Diego on the taxpayers money, thanks Obama.
Bams??? He's in San Diego?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, yesterday he was in Columbus OH, my guess is a flame warrior using TOR, probably posts on half the political threads on topix.
The good news is that those cats are short posters.
lol

though a jumping flamer response is much like their ip address.

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

I say Hilly For Governor unless she already held that title at one time before or she could become the NEW MAYOR of Wildomar ...

Since there has not been A guys with a doctrine a Dr. Achenm-mayor...

I think she could do an amazing job...

After all one can not raise a child alone a city is what children need and a city is not what Wildomar is yet at all...

So what is Bams doing in San Diego?

in a city...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

A filibuster how many Fillibusters or bastards are there?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
In the general and norm I think 4 - and ups which really could include just about anyone Are that pretty wise in their wisdom...:)
oh yeah sure.[?]

so you've evidently never met a 4 year old FOXbot.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Outright lie__and for no reason other than to make a minute or two of what must be a dreadful life pass by.
Shame on your dumbazz!
You always amaze me with your fact-filled responses.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAA......

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Patriot wrote:
Gallup Finds Unemployment Rate Soars Follwing Presidential Election
Thursday, December 6, 2012
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-06/gall...
Just wait until the first few months of 2013.
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Don't dems control the Senate?

Senate passes $631 billion defense bill
The bill would provide some $526 billion for the base defense budget,$17 billion for defense programs in the Energy Department and about $88 billion for the war in Afghanistan. House and Senate negotiators must reconcile their competing versions of the bill in the next few weeks.

I'd call $631 billion excessive, would Obama?
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Bams??? He's in San Diego?
Obama is in charge, isn't he?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Ann Coulter shocked Sean Hannity on Wednesday when she conceded that she thinks Republicans should let tax rates for the rich go up.

House Republicans are currently battling President Obama over whether or not to hike taxes on the top 2 percent of earners in the negotiations over the so-called "fiscal cliff."

After Coulter started to say that Republicans should concede on taxes on the very rich, Hannity wondered why the House didn't just pass a bill extending the Bush tax cuts for everyone.

"OK fine, let's do that, but in the end, at some point, if the Bush tax cuts are repealed and everyone's taxes go up, I promise you Republicans will get blamed for it," she said. "It doesn't mean you cave on everything, but there are some things Republicans do that feed into what the media is telling America about Republicans."

"So are you saying that, for PR purposes, that they should give in to Obama on the tax rate?" Hannity asked.

"Not exactly, I--" Coulter said, before stopping herself and saying, "Well, yeah, I guess I am."

"You're saying capitulate to Obama?" Hannity stammered. "We don't have a revenue problem, Ann."

"We lost the election, Sean!" Coulter replied.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/06/ann-...
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Tinka wrote:
I say Hilly For Governor unless she already held that title at one time before or she could become the NEW MAYOR of Wildomar ...
Since there has not been A guys with a doctrine a Dr. Achenm-mayor...
I think she could do an amazing job...
After all one can not raise a child alone a city is what children need and a city is not what Wildomar is yet at all...
So what is Bams doing in San Diego?
I agree, keep her in New York amongst her fellow "progressives". Of course, NY is the head quarters of most of the LSM, who stabbed her in the back for the shiny negro back in 2007.
I guess time heals old wounds.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Godwin's law It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches
In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison to Hitler and the Nazis. Godwin's law often applied to threads, and has been invoked for the inappropriate use of Nazi analogies in articles or speeches
"...Godwin's law itself can be abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate."

Wki - Godwin's Law: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law

Knock it off, Fool. You're getting boring as hell.

The next person to use Godwin's Law loses. Got it?
Obamahammed

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Be careful what you wish for:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...

Why America Is Going To Miss The Bush Tax Cuts
+ Comment now

US President Barack Obama (L) and former Presi...

US President Barack Obama (L) and former President George W. Bush .(Image credit: AFP/Getty Images via @daylife)

President Obama seems to have a strategy to terminate all of the Bush tax cuts, not just those for “the rich,” as he has been saying since 2008. He is offering the Republicans exactly zero concessions in the “fiscal cliff” negotiations. No spending cuts, no entitlement reform, no compromise on the rates. It is entirely my way or the highway, and if the Republicans refuse to do everything exactly as he demands, he will let the Bush tax cuts expire entirely, for the middle class and working people as well as the upper incomes, and blame the Republicans for refusing to go along with him, and for the economic results.

Because so many major media institutions, like the New York Times and the Washington Post, have been so duplicitous and dishonest in discussing the Bush tax cuts, most Americans don’t know much about them, even though they have been living with them for 10 years or more now. Indeed, most of what they think they know is not true. But the American people will understand them better, when they see what life is like without them.

President Bush and his Congressional Republican majorities at the time cut taxes for everyone in the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts. Indeed, they cut more for lower and middle income taxpayers than they did for “the rich,” as Obama calls the nation’s job creators, investors, and successful small businesses. The top tax rate was cut by only 13%, while the lowest rate was cut by one-third, 33%.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The progressive approach in education took hold and grew after the 1960s. Before the 1960s, the kind of problems we have in education today were virtually nonexistent.
It doesn't take a genius.
Recall last year the brouhaha caused by Leftist teachers who refused to use Red markers when grading student papers because Red was to harsh a color and hurt the student's feelings and self-image.

This sort of Airhead Liberalism pervades ALL of academia today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 756,381 - 756,400 of1,033,707
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Baltimore Forum right now

Search the Baltimore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 17,703
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ChickBrilliance 303,188
Ugly Mug Cafe opens on East Baltimore Street 3 hr guest 11
In need of loan shark (Aug '12) 12 hr Michael 6
Debate: Marijuana - Baltimore, MD (Aug '10) Apr 14 Sneek Blee 51
Stop Maryland's season of cruelty: fall bow hun... (Sep '07) Apr 14 Squach 123,275
legit Research Chemicals Vendor (Sep '13) Apr 13 Davey 2
•••

Freeze Warning for Baltimore County was issued at April 16 at 9:49PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Baltimore People Search