Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#818584 Dec 8, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Prove that 47% of Americans don't pay into federal income tax through employer withholding or quarterly for those who are self employed or whose wages a subject to 1099.
Did you just get back from moe's with the latest loony left talking points?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#818585 Dec 8, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, go ahead and let namE keep on using that ol' 47%--it worked so well for Romney, right?
You're still here?
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818586 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just too precious~!!
Now Carol will take the word of one of Saddam's Officers over the words of both George W. Bush and Dickless Cheney.
You go to amazing lengths to lend credence to your lies.
But an Iraqi Air Force Officer who worked for Saddam?? And who you claim 'supported his removal from power'. At what point did he support it?? He'd have been dead if he supported it before the invasion. After the invasion, what else could he say?? Are you so stupid you believe a story like that??
Gotta give it to ya, Lorac. Accepting the word of one of Saddam's murdering Officers over George Bush is one thing I never expected of you.
But it is funny!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
Youtube University home of the non readers ?
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818587 Dec 8, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just get back from moe's with the latest loony left talking points?
Romney seems to have trusted fox news and polls right up to that event in November.
Right wing republicans pulled of President Obama's reelection?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#818588 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You really like to double down on your stupidity, don't you??
Seems that's all you do around here is make a greater fool of yourself.
----------
""Cindy McCain was born in Arizona and has an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars. A businesswoman and philanthropist, Cindy McCain originally pursued a career in special education and worked with non-profit medical organizations. She inherited her family’s beer distribution company in 2000 and currently serves as its Chairman. She is also the wife of former Presidential candidate and Senator, John McCain. ""
----------
Wasn't that easy?? Too bad you're too ignorant too use the internet to learn things.
You prefer to stay stupid. You've been that all your miserable life.
So you really don't know what she is worth? Who, but you, gives a healthy rip? The only people who care about that sort of stuff, are jealous? We'll put you in that category. My life has been very good good thank you very much...and yes I do love myself.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818589 Dec 8, 2012
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you believed "Curveball" too
BTW I have a bridge for sale....you interested its between Brooklyn and Manhattan
This is all you need to hear if you have the balls to click on it.

Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818590 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right.
We didn't discover the mass graves or the concentration camps or the other atrocities until we did the right thing by protecting our allies from a tyrant.
I feel like this is candid camera and you're Alan Funt. Where's the cameras? You can't be saying this stuff for real.
youtube is rather unreliable.
You might spend a few nights reading books or taking a fundamental course in history?
carol

Orlando, FL

#818591 Dec 8, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I belong to three civic orgs__they are all front loaded with conservatives, some hard right and even racist. I don't see any hatred when we gather, a lot of tongue biting and snickering but no hatred.
Obviously you aren't intelligent or mature enough to involve yourself in politics beyond this racist anonymous thread.
Apparently, you aren't either.

Should I call you the kettle or the color black?
carol

Orlando, FL

#818592 Dec 8, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Youtube is for people who can't read books
You tube comprises videos of very important and influential people with words they say coming directly out of their mouths.

If you don't have the guts to listen to what they said, go back to moveon.org and believe what they tell you to believe.

Not my problem.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818593 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you had the time to tell us you were watching it.
So much for 'can't break away', eh??
Why don't you admit you're tired of defending lies that are indefensible??
And you need a break from getting your lies called out and disproven.
By the way, I watched the whole thing. Turns out, Saddam admitted he would pursue his WMD program again if given the opportunity.

National Geographic - "Interrogation of Saddam"

You can find it anywhere. Watch it and learn grasshopper.
concerned American

Richmond, KY

#818594 Dec 8, 2012
The best thing about this?
He can't run again!
He has destroyed this country!!
40% of the Americans are on food stamps and welfare!
Get a damn JOB!!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#818595 Dec 8, 2012
Topic Reminder Service wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama II (born August 4, 1961 in Hawaii USA) is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office and as a two-term POTUS, was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first Democrat since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote.
He should quit while he's ahead.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818596 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You tube comprises videos of very important and influential people with words they say coming directly out of their mouths.
If you don't have the guts to listen to what they said, go back to moveon.org and believe what they tell you to believe.
Not my problem.
So it was just high school education? Teachers college? No concept of rules of evidence. A child of teevee?
Take a course at UCF and use Youtube :-)
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818597 Dec 8, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, go ahead and let namE keep on using that ol' 47%--it worked so well for Romney, right?
Republican problems

Three conservative Republican freshmen are demanding an explanation from House Speaker John Boehner as to why they were recently removed from committees.

Reps. Tim Huelskamp (R-Kan.), Justin Amash (R-Mich.) and David Schweikert (R-Ariz.) sent a letter to Boehner (R-Ohio) Friday asking him to release all the criteria he and the Steering Committee used in making the decision. They also asked for any “vote scorecard” that was reportedly used to determine how closely members were in line with leadership.

“On Monday, we learned that we had been removed from our committee assignments,” the three lawmakers wrote.“Some of us learned of this news from a member of the Steering Committee; others never were officially informed and heard of the action from press accounts citing anonymous leadership staffers. To this date, no formal explanation has been given for the removal.”

and so it begins
finding

Brookland, AR

#818598 Dec 8, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Pledge of Allegience to Obama?
You're scaring me.
We don't have to cave into the atheist groups over Christmas displays, there is help for us.
Liberty Counsel !-800-671-1776. or 1-800835-5233 If you have a Christmas display and have a problem call either number.

carol

Orlando, FL

#818599 Dec 8, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
youtube is rather unreliable.
You might spend a few nights reading books or taking a fundamental course in history?
Is National Geographic unbelievable?

I found their documentary on You Tube. It was the most compelling and fascinating documentary I've ever seen.

While I was learning something new and quite extraordinary this afternoon, you were still on here calling people names.

So just hush.
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#818601 Dec 8, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you revel in your victimization, don't you??
Like the non-existance of your percieved 'war on christmas'??
Or your being victimized by those who 'take' from Gov't??
Or your being victimized by the muslim mobs enacting 'sharia law' all over the USA (in your dreams, anyway)??
Fact is, the whole Teabagger thing was about being victims, wasn't it??
All those po' white folks seeing the nation becoming more diverse, less white, less racist, less willing to steal rights from others based solely on religious beliefs, not the Constitution??
You've been whining for four years now. And most of it is about your being a victim of a black President who you hated from Day One, mostly because he is black.
When nitwits like you say 'we want to take our country back', you're talking about electing a pasty faced guy like Romney because you're a victim of Obama.
What was that you were saying about victims again??
Have another cigarette and think about it.
I see Obama has released you from the mental institution again; he'll do anything for a vote.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818602 Dec 8, 2012
finding wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have to cave into the atheist groups over Christmas displays, there is help for us.
Liberty Counsel !-800-671-1776. or 1-800835-5233 If you have a Christmas display and have a problem call either number.
Thankfully, the people themselves are making their voices heard. A recent example is in Rhode Island where the Governor had to back down from calling the state Christmas Tree and Holiday Tree when the people of Rhode Island made it clear they weren't going to stand for it.
carol

Orlando, FL

#818603 Dec 8, 2012
Dare I speak too soon or have I run nucular off?
carol

Orlando, FL

#818604 Dec 8, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
So it was just high school education? Teachers college? No concept of rules of evidence. A child of teevee?
Take a course at UCF and use Youtube :-)
Japanese Sign Final Surrender 1945 Newsreel PublicDomainFootage.com

Found on you tube. One of many, many examples of recorded history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baltimore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 305,561
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr WARRIOR 19,207
Baltimore Stands with Israel 15 hr Zioni 80
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Mon pic trade 87
RAY RICE was a BAD BOY, but what about JEREMY H... Sun NFL BLACK THUGS 1
Baltimore Mayor hospitalized Saturday night Sep 14 Bernardo kerman 1
O'Malley touts progress on immigration in Md. Sep 11 Will Jones 1
•••
•••
•••

Baltimore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••